• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cam Heward’s full show. The rookies and Jaylen Warren.

Steelmann

Reaction score
Full show,All really different personalities. Roman Wilson,confident,little brash. Typical receiver. Liked him a lot. Troy,confident,humble,will be a beast. Payton and Warren,soft spoken,respectfu,both will have a great season. Zack….confident,will be a beast too. Great picks.

Full show,All really different personalities. Roman Wilson,confident,little brash. Typical receiver. Liked him a lot. Troy,confident,humble,will be a beast. Payton and Warren,soft spoken,respectfu,both will have a great season. Zack….confident,will be a beast too. Great picks.

I fricken loved it. Troy just has that silent confidence. Payton glowed of someone who is all football. One of the best rookie segments I have seen in a while.

If that didn’t pump you up for some football I don’t know what would.

I fricken loved it. Troy just has that silent confidence. Payton glowed of someone who is all football. One of the best rookie segments I have seen in a while.

Yes,I agree Slash. Great segment,a must watch to get to know our rookies. Just by listening to Payton you could tell how he grew up. Silent confidence is perfect way to describe Troy. You can tell they are all competators. Payton not backing down when asked about wrestling Troy👍👍. If Roman plays the way they describe and with his attitude he will become a fan favorite. Let’s hope our coaches design schemes/plays to complement their strengths. Warren,a quiet unassuming guy. You’d never know he was a quality RB.

Have to admit: What a seemingly great group of guys.