• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cam Sutton returning on a 1 year deal

So signed for a year, 8 games are lost. There's no way he will be in game shape, so another 2-3 games for that..ugh.

I believe they will have him for training camp and preseason games?
So you think he just goes home after the pre-season, sits on his sofa and pigs out on junk food?

He knows this is his chance to get back in the game. He will need to work independently, to be ready after week 8. There are enough other players trying to keep their dreams alive, he will have plenty to work out with. I am sure there also companies that cater to this market.

So you think he just goes home after the pre-season, sits on his sofa and pigs out on junk food?

He knows this is his chance to get back in the game. He will need to work independently, to be ready after week 8. There are enough other players trying to keep their dreams alive, he will have plenty to work out with. I am sure there also companies that cater to this market.

I'd recon so,but you never know. Being in shape and in season NFL game shape is not the same.

And yes,you're absolutely right he will have a ton of players,coaches and trainers to work with.

I think it's bullshit. Ray Rice was given 2 games for that brutal attack on his Fiancé initially, and only hit him with an indefinite after the video became public and the NFl received backlash from the public. When you look at AB's suspension in 2020, eight games for MULTIPLE violations of the NFL's personal conduct policy, it's total bullshit. Kareem Hunt got six games and his assault was caught on video. How can Cam's assault be any more violent or Damning than that?

Like Berm said and it bears repeating, **** Roger and **** his corrupt shield
Maybe they got it right with Ray Rice in the end and the mistake was the 2 game suspension...no?

Sutton bit, punched and choked out the mother of his children who he has been with for seven years. Eight games is a gift. Hell. If you or I did that we would be in jail. And rightfully so.

Maybe they got it right with Ray Rice in the end and the mistake was the 2 game suspension...no?

Sutton bit, punched and choked out the mother of his children who he has been with for seven years. Eight games is a gift. Hell. If you or I did that we would be in jail. And rightfully so.
Please don't mistake my comments as minimizing or supporting Cam's actions in any way, shape, or form. I don't know enough about the law to gauge whether it should be a felony or misdemeanor, but reading what he did to that woman, he should serve some form of hard punishment. If that were my daughter he touched, I'd have broken that ************ in so many places they would have had to hire Pat Sajak to solve that puzzle.

My comments are more geared to the NFL and their bullshit fines and punishments. The next CBA needs to address this with clear, structured punishments according to the violation or charge. Black and white. Binary.

Please don't mistake my comments as minimizing or supporting Cam's actions in any way, shape, or form. I don't know enough about the law to gauge whether it should be a felony or misdemeanor, but reading what he did to that woman, he should serve some form of hard punishment. If that were my daughter he touched, I'd have broken that ************ in so many places they would have had to hire Pat Sajak to solve that puzzle.

My comments are more geared to the NFL and their bullshit fines and punishments. The next CBA needs to address this with clear, structured punishments according to the violation or charge. Black and white. Binary.

I hear yaz Badcat, take nothing away from the victim or the law, but the NFL is way over the mountain on their punishment process.

It ranges greatly from simple to complicated. The ONLY consistent about the whole deal is that STEELERS players seem to incur an unsaid severity of the sentence.

Not much structure of sentencing, mostly at the “Rog” whim.

Salute the nation

I hear yaz Badcat, take nothing away from the victim or the law, but the NFL is way over the mountain on their punishment process.

It ranges greatly from simple to complicated. The ONLY consistent about the whole deal is that STEELERS players seem to incur an unsaid severity of the sentence.

Not much structure of sentencing, mostly at the “Rog” whim.

Salute the nation
That's exactly it.
If there are penalties like suspensions and fines, there must be a scale or code that slots these penalties, so the process seems unbiased.
Sutton had an incident. Very bad for all involved and NFL.
HandJob Bob gets caught in a rubntug sting, known for sextrafficking---literally enslaving women for the sexual gratification of guys like Handjob Bob, and there was no real recourse.
If Sutton deserves 8 games, what penalty should HandJob Bob have received?

Last edited:
That's exactly it.
If there are penalties like suspensions and fines, there must be a scale or code that slots these penalties, so the process seems unbiased.
Sutton had an incident. Very bad for all involved and NFL.
HandJob Bob gets caught in a rubntug sting, known for sextrafficking---literally enslaving women for the sexual gratification of guys like Handjob Bob, and there was no real recourse.
If Sutton deserves 8 games, what penalty should HandJob Bob have received?
a handjob from Ark

Yeah those vets know what needs to be done to be in game shape. I have faith he will be ready.

Back to your corner, Bacon boy!!!

Are you saying you don’t like BACON ???

You lost $50.00 to BLITZ, imagine the BACON you could have bought……………. Hope you weren’t skinny betting….. !

Salute the nation

And his buddy Handjob Bob

Don’t get confused with a poster that was here named “Backdoor Butternut Bob”.

One received and the other gave………………

Salute the nation