• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cam Thomas is being Sue for Allegedly infecting woman with Herpes

Penguins&Steelers

Reaction score
http://www.behindthesteelcurtain.co...ued-for-allegedly-infecting-women-with-herpes

The Steelers 2014 free agency acquisition, Cam Thomas, is being sued by his former girlfriend for infecting her with herpes, amongst other transgressions.

Sexual battery, assault and battery, intentional infliction of emotional, distress fraud through intentional concealment, and negligence.

That's the laundry list of transgressions Cam Thomas is being sued for, with the claimant seeking $25,000 in damages.

Recently signed in free agency as a nose tackle/defensive end, the player nicknamed "Baby Zilla" has a bright future in Pittsburgh if his versatility can be utilized along the defensive line. However this personal baggage stretches back to 2009, where he met a woman, known simply as Adrienne E, in a sports bar in Atlanta.

According to popdust, Thomas and Adrienne began a relationship which eventually became sexual in nature. All was well until "Adrienne E. noticed something alarming: Thomas allegedly had puss filled bumps on his behind and thighs. She asked him about the suspicious blisters, but he insisted they were just skin irritations from his football girdle".

"Later, according to the legal docs, Adrienne E. noticed Thomas had bruises on his penis. She asked if they too were caused by his girdle, but, she claims, he said that these were from getting his penis stuck in his zipper, and the plaintiff opted to forgo sexual contact until said bruises healed."

Despite all this, the couple eventually moved in together. Later Adrienne discovered that Thomas had been unfaithful, and confronted him at practice. He allegedly responded by driving onto the freeway, screaming "we all have to die sometime" and attempting to throw her out the moving car.

In the the wake of that event, Adrienne E. left Thomas, only to eventually return. In the weeks that followed Thomas allegedly choked her, set the bed on fire whilst she was in it and burned her with her flat iron.

Shortly after these events, Adrienne E. discovered she had herpes and that is when she presumably decided to sue.

Given the recent events surrounding Maurkice Pouncey, it is easy to label this as just another money grab. However that would be irresponsible. Thomas is charged with some serious stuff, a woman has allegedly suffered quite an ordeal, and there will be legal proceedings held to establish the legitimacy of these claims.

That said, it should be noted that this is a civil lawsuit (for money) and not a criminal one. Given the nature of Thomas' alleged behavior, it seems the latter would be more appropriate.

money money moneyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

"Despite all this, the couple eventually moved in together. Later Adrienne discovered that Thomas had been unfaithful, and confronted him at practice. He allegedly responded by driving onto the freeway, screaming "we all have to die sometime" and attempting to throw her out the moving car.

In the the wake of that event, Adrienne E. left Thomas, only to eventually return. In the weeks that followed"

If I am the lawyer for Thomas I get Adrienne on the stand and ask "who in their ******* right mind returns to someone that tries to throw you out of a moving car?, are you insane or just ******* stupid?" Thank you your honor.

Camp is starting up around the nation and folks IZ TRYNA GIT PAAAAIIIIIDDDD !!!

Athletes are TARGETS. If youre in the public, youre in the crosshairs.

"Puss-filled bumps"

*YAAAAAK*

Wow. Now everyone knows SHE has them lol

If I am the lawyer for Thomas I get Adrienne on the stand and ask "who in their ******* right mind returns to someone that tries to throw you out of a moving car?, are you insane or just ******* stupid?" Thank you your honor.

Someone who wants a pro athlete for a baby daddy so they can get $10,000 a month in child support. A lot of women would put up with a lot of beatings for that kind of money.
Oh sure, like I'm the one who's out of line.....

"Puss-filled bumps"

*YAAAAAK*
And people worry about taking a shower with Michael Sam.

I would hate to have to share the locker room.

And people worry about taking a shower with Michael Sam.

Don't remember anyone saying that. But if they did I'm sure it would be about showering with someone who finds their gender sexually attractive. Kind of like if your daughter's volleyball team had to shower with the boys. I'm sure that'd be just fine right?

She shouldn't get a dime just for the fact she went back to him.

Don't remember anyone saying that. But if they did I'm sure it would be about showering with someone who finds their gender sexually attractive. Kind of like if your daughter's volleyball team had to shower with the boys. I'm sure that'd be just fine right?
Just sayin', players might end up with herpes on their feet. Dudes better keep their shower Crocs on. Where do you think they have it, on their dicks?
Burgundy, always ready with an appropriate video.

Last edited:
There is a girl i used to work with. When she started she was 17. She was real attractive, smart (eventually got her RN), etc..She was with a guy for 6 years and he was abusive. She ended up marrying him anyways. She came back to work at my place she is now 23-24. I asked her how it was going. She was in the process of getting a divorce and had a restraining order against the guy. He pulled her out of a car and slammed her head in the door. She got a concussion and several stitches. Anyways the day the restraining order was up she was contacting the guy again. She promptly quit work at our place and is back with the guy and keeps posting disgustingly sweet messages about him. I will never understand how a girl could have about any guy she wanted and end up with trash.

Derek Jeter has allegedly infected half of Hollywood, yet he is considered a "good guy".

How many of them were beaten and thrown out of moving vehicles?

maybe he should try the name "Ron Mexico" . No one would know who he is.......

Salute the nation

Derek Jeter has allegedly infected half of Hollywood, yet he is considered a "good guy".

I am reminded of the story in Jim Bouton's book "Ball Four" where Joe Pepitone put a piece of popcorn under his foreskin and went to the Yankees' trainer claiming that he found a new venereal disease.

After reading this thread I am wondering how long he will be on the team. There seems to be enough bad material to get him released. I suspect that the only thing that will keep him on the team if even most of this is true of this is true is his cap hit. Behavior to the extent he has been accused of displaying is way over the top.

After reading this thread I am wondering how long he will be on the team. There seems to be enough bad material to get him released. I suspect that the only thing that will keep him on the team if even most of this is true of this is true is his cap hit. Behavior to the extent he has been accused of displaying is way over the top.

nah civil issues wouldn't be enough IMO. I would think a team would be more concerned with the criminal side of things..............

Supe must be scurrying around looking for his alternative ID as we speak if you can get sued for that.