• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Can Kahn get Dell for Pickens?

CoolieMan

Most Intelligent Poster
Forefather
Reaction score
Dell can win / balls downfield

unlke someone

is willing to block

even puts himself in harms way when not necessary

and this is how he reacts to an INT

skip to the 14:17 mark

yeah I know the Texans are not that stupid

but give me the 5'8" 165# player with heart over the 6'3" 201# whiny *****

Last edited:
I'd be all over it but Houstonn like you said isn't stupid.

Dude, forget about ************* Dell already. This is a Steelers website, not a former Houston Cougar website
I am comparing two players

and this is a Football Forum. I'll discuss any football topic I wish

and there is always a chance Elandon Roberts made it here for me

Keep bitching omar and I'll just a thread about how Case Keenum outplayed any of our QBs today without the Texans top 2 receiving targets being available

Keep bitching omar and I'll just a thread about how Case Keenum outplayed any of our QBs today without the Texans top 2 receiving targets being available
Nobody gives a flying **** about houston except you. We get it, you're a fan. Move the **** on

Eat **** and die, you ******* kunt
I don't like coolie's thread so I'm going to cry like a *****

wishing harm to someone on a message board who is just trying to discuss something other than how bad the head coach is....seems to be a bit extreme

and bypassing the censors also

that is a couple of violations

I don't like coolie's thread so I'm going to cry like a *****

wishing harm to someone on a message board who is just trying to discuss something other than how bad the head coach is....seems to be a bit extreme

and bypassing the censors also

that is a couple of violations
You know what? That's true, I apologize. Just eat shitt

It maybe a player Coolie pimps but it's a worthy thread considering Pickens was considered to be a star in the making. Pickens could actually florish with Houston's QB and quit pouting. He'll be gone from here before we find a QB that would make him want to stick around.

I think Dell is a worthy example of a possible win/win for both clubs. Unfortunately, with George's latest film, Houston probably would say no.

Pickens is extremely immature and doesn’t fully realize the tremendous opportunity he has.
I’m not in favor for swapping him for a Tank Dell although I like Tank’s overall talent and play on the field. Seems like a mature young man but also benefiting by a very talented rookie QB and excellent offensive schemes and playcalling from Bobby Slowik.
In Pickens defense if ever there was one he’s been dropped into a horrible offensive scheme and the QB play has been bad which is causing him frustration but his immaturity has made it worse.
I hate to give up on Pickens and maybe they won’t, and with a qualified OC he may be worth keeping.
I would have hated to see Tank Dell here this season since I think he would have been wasted like the others.

I hate to give up on pickes also

he has shown he has the talent and with his size he could be great

but he has shown zero heart

the bullshit effort after the pick and then no attempt at blocking on Warren's running play

damn at least pretend you ******* care out there

Coolie & the Steeler Nation to George Pickens:

08596060-11ac-4d8c-bad8-4cbdddc5c72c_text.gif

Pickens is extremely immature and doesn’t fully realize the tremendous opportunity he has.
I’m not in favor for swapping him for a Tank Dell although I like Tank’s overall talent and play on the field. Seems like a mature young man but also benefiting by a very talented rookie QB and excellent offensive schemes and playcalling from Bobby Slowik.
In Pickens defense if ever there was one he’s been dropped into a horrible offensive scheme and the QB play has been bad which is causing him frustration but his immaturity has made it worse.
I hate to give up on Pickens and maybe they won’t, and with a qualified OC he may be worth keeping.
I would have hated to see Tank Dell here this season since I think he would have been wasted like the others.
I could be wrong, but Pickens seems like one of the guys Fitzpatrick was talking about expecting to win just by putting on the black and gold. I think there's a bunch more as well.

All good points but Pickens doesn't want to be here and even if we get a quarterback to satisfy his ego, he'll want more. More catches, more money, more national exposure, he'll be gone. It's just my opinion but if we get a qb that can get the ball to our receivers and feed a guy like Dell, he doesn't need to be the center of it all and more likely to stick around if the money is decent. The little I've watched Tank, the more he reminds me of Steve Smith.

All good points but Pickens doesn't want to be here and even if we get a quarterback to satisfy his ego, he'll want more. More catches, more money, more national exposure, he'll be gone. It's just my opinion but if we get a qb that can get the ball to our receivers and feed a guy like Dell, he doesn't need to be the center of it all and more likely to stick around if the money is decent. The little I've watched Tank, the more he reminds me of Steve Smith.
Or if Dell was here and was going thru what Pickens is maybe he has a different attitude than what he has in Houston. And if Pickens was in Houston getting what Dell has gotten he would be all smiles and ball'n out. To entirely different offenses and schemes. I can't think of a WR that would do well here or even would want to come here to play. I am not defending Pickens either. Just as if Stroud was here. And Pickett was in Houston. Would the results of both QB's be the same or different for both of them on their new teams?

Even Omar can’t do that

You lost at the first line “can win balls downfield”

C’mon Coolie you don’t want to wish this mess on your boy, he’d be misused fiercely here just like Pickens is

And Pickens would make Stroud look awesome like Tank was

Thanks for all the film Coolie, It’s nice to watch real players that give a **** about their profession and TEAM.

Not all, but a lot of our players are meMEme players. JuJu Smith-Shuester all the way to George Pickens are such players and seem to drag othersw down with them.

Tank on the3 other hand shows how it’s to be done and his size accentuates others to want to be better.

Salute the nation

the last video is proof enough of why 40 times don't mean everything

the bengals Cam Taylor-Britt who ran a 4.38 has roughly a 2 yard lead on Tank Dell who ran a 4.49 and tank runs him down and makes the tackle from behind