• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

******* caption time. (Or thoughts)

Oh, that’s easy. One is a man, choosing of his own volition, to wear make-up and high heels to perform song and dance in front of kindergarten's. The other is young children being forced to do the same.
Fixed it for you as this is the premise of the entire thread. Also how do you know that the children in these pageants are being forced into it? While I do think they only generally serve the mothers, living their lives vicariously through their daughters, some of the girls may actually enjoy it. Have you personally asked them all?
Go back and read post #1, you seem to be easily distracted.

FlogManBun you ignorant S-l-u-t,

Very few people down south participate in that nonsense. We recognize that those people are nutjobs forcing their kids into those "pageants" and nobody thinks they are normal. The exact opposite of the people pushing the tranny agenda on kids.
Except Atlanta. That place is a hellhole.
They don’t call it hotlanta for nuffin.

It’s not the ATL. It’s the gay tee ale.
Plenty of atlanta jokes sufficed when I was attending UGA.

So I come downstairs this morning and Mrs. Burgundy is watching a DVD of "Annie". I've never seen it before. The plot is that Annie lives in an orphanage with other girls and a local millionaire, Daddy Warbucks, sends his staff to pick out a girl to spend a week in his mansion. Naturally my first thought is Jeffrey Epstein, who did not kill himself.

Fixed it for you as this is the premise of the entire thread. Also how do you know that the children in these pageants are being forced into it? While I do think they only generally serve the mothers, living their lives vicariously through their daughters, some of the girls may actually enjoy it. Have you personally asked them all?
Go back and read post #1, you seem to be easily distracted.
Some are as young as two, they certainly aren’t doing it of their own free will. The older ones certainly shouldn’t enjoy getting injected with Botox.

Post#1 is a meme.

Some are as young as two, they certainly aren’t doing it of their own free will. The older ones certainly shouldn’t enjoy getting injected with Botox.
So, in this case you believe the children should be older, where they can make an informed decision on what they want to do with their own bodies, but it's totally OK to perform gender mutilations on 6 year olds? Got it!

So, in this case you believe the children should be older, where they can make an informed decision on what they want to do with their own bodies, but it's totally OK to perform gender mutilations on 6 year olds? Got it!
It’s totally ok to create strawman arguments? Both are examples of allowing children to do something that is unhealthy, abusive or harmful.

This maybe a poor analogy, off the wall perhaps, but it just popped into my head, so consider the source, as I don't take myself all that seriously.

Why do people hate Jehovah Witnesses showing up at their door? OK, hate might be too strong, but you get the idea. These are generally nice people, but most don't want to be told what to believe, especially when those beliefs are shoved in their face. Now imagine those same Jehovah Witnesses get their own month, TV time, corporate praise, time in your kid's schools, and told by the government that you must fall inline or else.

I'm sure that any other fringe group could be substituted, just pointing out ramblings in my head.

Insert political or social slur here ______________