• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

CBS Sports Ranks Steelers as Top ‘Potential Imposters’ at 2-0

Notice the worst posters the negative Nancies that constantly bash Tomlin, specific players, Rooney are barely around after a win?

I am not talking the occasional poster who thinks Tomlin holds us back in the playoffs I separate them from this pack. No the day in day out condescending pricks that think they are smarter than everyone who loves them some hatred.

Suck on these victories twatwaffles!
There are good Tomlin haters and bad Tomlin haters.

An outsider reading might be scratching his head. LOL

Yep just a daily difference. My complaints come in the postseason and during games that they look like they were never in the game. Blowouts. We know losses is going to take place they do for every team. I always say just be competitive , don’t look lost on both sides of the ball. Usually losses won’t have every element of that. But when they do sure I will *****!

Last edited:

Hate is a strong word. Deeply disappointed is a term I'd use. You always want the best for something you love. I want Tomlin to succeed because the team will succeed if he does and I am 100% about the team doing well and i actually like him.
I damn sure don't care who does it either,just do it! I'm sick of seeing other teams do it.

Hell, I was just about fed up with Cowher and losing AFC Championship Games, that I was like maybe we need a new coach. Thankfully, they drafted Ben, and the rest is history.

Now they don't even sniff Championship games,so the natives are going to be restless until they start banging on that door again.

Maybe this is the year?

Hate is a strong word. Deeply disappointed is a term I'd use. You always want the best for something you love. I want Tomlin to succeed because the team will succeed if he does and I am 100% about the team doing well and i actually like him.
I damn sure don't care who does it either,just do it! I'm sick of seeing other teams do it.

Hell, I was just about fed up with Cowher and losing AFC Championship Games, that I was like maybe we need a new coach. Thankfully, they drafted Ben, and the rest is history.

Now they don't even sniff Championship games,so the natives are going to be restless until they start banging on that door again.

Maybe this is the year?
If you talk Steelers football on social media the one dig I hear is but how long has it been since the Steelers won a playoff game? Their one dig isn’t an inaccurate dig. They damn sure can’t say anything about seasonal success. It is the postseason. So yeah I want that dig to disappear. I want that urgency within the locker room that hunger that we have.

Be like Nike

Just do it!

😀

It is

Maybe this is the year?
Hate is a strong word indeed. I used it to add humor.

Najee “haters” Tomlin “haters” etc., so often used around here.

You feel exactly the way I do. I clearly remember the call for Cowher to be fired. Even Noll, the reason being that the game has passed him by.
I have been critical of Tomlin. But I don’t hate him nor am I calling for Tomlin to be fired. As long as he’s here I’m rooting for him to succeed. Like you said, if he succeeds the team succeeds.
Conversely if he ever should get fired, I wont be sad nor glad. I have no control over it. Just have to root for the next guy up to succeed.

Cheat fans are now like I initially remember them on social media, scarce. Back then when the cheating ramped up into victories they started popping up like flies on sh!t.

Always a good day when the Steelers win and the cheats and clowns and cowboys lose. It is like the CC music factory to my ears.

Here we go

There have never been many real Cheatriot fans... just Red Sox and Celtics fans bandwagoning

Ive been all over this country and watched football games in many a stadium and sports bars... i have found great fans from all sorts of teams... just not Bengal or Pats fans... i am sure there are probably good ones out there in theory.. just like Bigfoot or the Loch Ness Monster...

They aren't wrong. We are being carried by the Defense. We have no QB.

You’re missing one vital factor!
Fields went to Ohio State!

Players either from Ohio or Ohio State have become good or great players as Steelers.
There was Ben R., Santonio Holmes, James Harrison, Jack Lambert, Cam Heyward, Mitch Trub….

…well not all players from Ohio.

You know this Bozo is sitting in his dirty apartment in a bloody clown suit and reading these threads

I don't judge you here, if this is how you dress and live, that is up to you.

Salute the nation

You know this Bozo is sitting in his dirty apartment in a bloody clown suit and reading these threads
shaq-hold-up.gif

Notice the worst posters the negative Nancies that constantly bash Tomlin, specific players, Rooney are barely around after a win?

I am not talking the occasional poster who thinks Tomlin holds us back in the playoffs I separate them from this pack. No the day in day out condescending pricks that think they are smarter than everyone who loves them some hatred.

Suck on these victories twatwaffles!
I miss the old days when opposing fans like Ed Reed (for pres?) were around here, at least they brought outside differing views and tried to make valid points…and owned the fact they weren’t Steeler fans

Now it’s just moron opposing fan trolls tryna act like Steeler fans…poser ******* just spewing garbage.

Hopefully we ride this win streak for many weeks to chase the cockroaches out.

I miss the old days when opposing fans like Ed Reed (for pres?) were around here, at least they brought outside differing views and tried to make valid points…and owned the fact they weren’t Steeler fans

Now it’s just moron opposing fan trolls tryna act like Steeler fans…poser ******* just spewing garbage.

Hopefully we ride this win streak for many weeks to chase the cockroaches out.

Good luck with that... The steelers could go 16-0 tgen get blown out of a meaningless week 18 game while resting all their starters and this place would be filthy with trolls proclaiming how overrated we are