• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Charleston shooting.

He is an evil, evil man. He and people like him make me consider that they may be possessed. How could you do what he did? Unfathomable.

Reactions: MTC
If you listen to the Alt Left members of this board for any length of time, they will tell you most of us rejoice over white nut jobs like this with guns that kill black people.

Yet not one person on this board has anything to say except for Good, Good Riddance, Die, He deserved it, etc., regardless of political affiliation.

Winning.

Moving on - I too join the chorus - adios Dylan Roof. You and Timothy McVeigh are the only two people I ever rooted for to lose their lives.

He was just an angry, confused kid. When you break mentally, you blame others. Sounds pretty liberal. I don't wish bad upon anyone, but he deserves the death sentence

He is an evil, evil man. He and people like him make me consider that they may be possessed. How could you do what he did? Unfathomable.

It's just a weak mental state. From the way his friends in school described him. I think he was angry, no where to really vent out those frustrations, a loner and found a group of people to blame and took out that bottled up aggression on them

It's just a weak mental state. From the way his friends in school described him. I think he was angry, no where to really vent out those frustrations, a loner and found a group of people to blame and took out that bottled up aggression on them

I don't know man. I've been angry. I know about being a loner. Hell, I was at a school for a year where I had one friend. I've never even considered killing anyone. There's more I feel.

If you can watch a wounded, helpless, innocent human being crawl away from you and then raise your gun and shoot them some more, you are evil. I don't care what your motivation is...there's no fixing that.

A lot of evil in this world that deserves to be removed from the living. A LOT! Unfortunately he will sit behind bars for many years being taken care of by your tax dollars before they put this dirtbag down.

Nine whites on the jury. A unanimous vote to sentence death. Say it ain't so. I thought we were a racist country.

Evil is evil. Wrong is wrong.

C-ya.

The same fate should come to all of the random mass killers, and quickly.

Quickly only happens if you're Timothy McVeigh and the govt wants to shut you up.

this could be a liberal nightmare.

a white guy guilty of a hate crime, check
receives the death penalty instead of rehabilitation

"but the death penalty is wrong"

Absolutely justifiable use of the death penalty. There was NO DOUBT of guilt in this case and that is sort of the litmus test I would like to see used in execution sentencing (i.e. it has to go beyond reasonable doubt). Video evidence, massive amounts of forensic/dna evidence, multiple confessions to different people in different contexts, caught in the act, etc.

If there can be any doubt at all even extreme, I'm kind of of the opinion just lock them in jail and throw away the key.

I used to be a bigger proponent of the death penalty than I am now. That's just me getting older I think. But I'm not against it and this case was a perfect use of it as punishment/deterrence.

I don't know man. I've been angry. I know about being a loner. Hell, I was at a school for a year where I had one friend. I've never even considered killing anyone. There's more I feel.

Mentally unstable, a feeling of extreme hatred, etc. There is a lot behind what drove that kid to a breaking point. I had a year in high school where I had one friend as well. My thing is I avoid big social groups. Less people less drama. I cannot stand drama. Extreme versions of people like you and me tend to act out in aggression though