• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Charlotte Shooting Video: Footage Shows Fatal Encounter

Spike

Reaction score
"Don't shoot him!" Don't Shoot him!"

"He better not be ******* dead, he better not be ******* dead," Rakeyia Scott can be heard shouting at the officers. "He better live, he better live!" It is not clear what preceded the shooting.

----------------

din't want this buried

What does she mean when she is telling him don't you do it?

Seems like she feels he was a threat to the police.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of cops shooting black guys. They are cowards. They shoot over any tiny perceived threat and they never have to answer for murder.

I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sick of cops shooting black guys. They are cowards. They shoot over any tiny perceived threat and they never have to answer for murder.

To prove your point they only shoot black guys. Speed in front of a cop, then get out of the car with a gun in your hand and don't drop it. Then come back and tell us what happened.

14433051_1413332218681385_1412184169401972182_n.jpg

I'd like to know the stats for unarmed blacks killed by police vs unarmed whites killed by police.

I'd like to know the stats for unarmed blacks killed by police vs unarmed whites killed by police.

Tim has posted them a few times way more whites killed even with blacks committing way more crimes. Maybe he will list them again.

I don't know of crime data that differentiates "armed" vs. "unarmed" suspects being shot.

To prove your point they only shoot black guys. Speed in front of a cop, then get out of the car with a gun in your hand and don't drop it. Then come back and tell us what happened.

That is an absurd and retarded assertion.

Sad thing is, these black guys being shot don't have to do such things to get murdered. These guy are unarmed, posing no threat, but still get murdered regardless. How do you shoot and kill and unarmed man holding his hands up and think that some how that is appropriate?

In your world, the color of someone's skin is good enough reason to shoot them? You somehow think that is OK.

Some of you are really sick.

Tim has posted them a few times way more whites killed even with blacks committing way more crimes. Maybe he will list them again.

Dim bulb, there are like 700% x more whites than blacks, so, of course more whites get shot, but no where near on a per capita basis. Do you understand the simplest of math?

Whites make up 77% of the population while blacks are around 12%. Gee whiz, more whites get shot by cops? Who would have figured?

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00

Now extrapolate the shot stats of blacks being shot using their % of population and then compare. Then what? Why are cops so much quicker on the trigger finger when a black man is in front of them?

So in your world, since most blacks are killed by other blacks, it's then OK for cops to shoot blacks, regardless of being a threat or not, just because most blacks are killed by other blacks? That's how your brain works?

Closet racists are still racists.

I thought he was reading a book?

So in your world, since most blacks are killed by other blacks, it's then OK for cops to shoot blacks, regardless of being a threat or not, just because most blacks are killed by other blacks? That's how your brain works?

Closet racists are still racists.

Uhhhh ... I said literally NONE of what you wrote. NONE. Seems you are the assclown who brings a fuckload of triggers and presumptions to the discussion.

I had hoped the visual was so basic that even a complete ******* moron would understand it. You prove, however, that is not the case so let me explain:

1. Your precept is that white racist cops gunning down black suspects is endemic and common. That is YOUR position, not mine.
2. I posted government crime data showing that your claim is a flat-out lie. In 2015, the most recent year for such data, the instance of a black citizen killing another black citizen is 97 times more likely than for a cop (white or black) to kill a black suspect.
3. The data for blacks being killed by police does not break down the race of the police officer. Say 90% of the shootings are by white cops, since about 89% of cops in cities with a population over 100,000 are white.
4. That means that 0.9% of African Americans who are killed are killed by a white cop.
5. The data thereby completely destroys your false narrative that a large number of racist white cops are out there gunning down black citizens. Your claim is just not true. NOT TRUE. As in false, unfounded, incorrect, inaccurate.
6. For the fourth time - FOURTH TIME, DUMBFUCK - I say, "Yes, unfounded shootings occur." YES, AS IN AFFIRMATIVE. Get it?
7. But you are making out some fictional, idiotic race war THAT DOES NOT ******* EXIST.
8. As to your imbecilic comments about percentage of the population - you're an imbecile. The issue is not "percentage of the population," it is percentage of those who commit violent crimes - robber, murder, assault. "In America’s 75 largest counties, comprising most of the nation’s population, blacks constituted 62 percent of all robbery defendants in 2009, 57 percent of all murder defendants, and 45 percent of all assault defendants — but roughly 15 percent of the population in those counties. In New York, where blacks make up 23 percent of the city’s population, blacks commit three-quarters of all shootings and 70 percent of all robberies, according to victims and witnesses. (Whites, by contrast, commit less than 2 percent of all shootings in New York City and 4 percent of all robberies, though they are nearly 34 percent of the population.)
9. Moreover, a Department of Justice report in 2015 from the Philadelphia Police Department showed that black and Hispanic officers were more likely to discharge their weapons than white cops. This was backed up by a study conducted University of Pennsylvania criminologist Greg Ridgeway in 2015. He concluded that black cops were 3.3 times more likely to fire their guns than white cops. So much for your "racist white cops" mantra. Idiot.
10. Further, that reich-wing rag, the Washington Post, published an article showing, "The conventional thinking about police-involved shootings, and some scientific research, has been that black suspects are more likely to be shot than white suspects because of an implicit racial bias among police officers. But now a new study has found exactly the opposite: even with white officers who do have racial biases, officers are three times less likely to shoot unarmed black suspects than unarmed white suspects.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ce-shootings-and-race/?utm_term=.f186ec38e93f

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...e-shootings-but-the-results-may-surprise-you/

In short, your entire argument - all of it, every last part - is wrong, refuted by the facts, and a glaring example of a blatantly false narrative being foisted on us.

Also, I find it odd that you, Mr. Tinfoil Hat, swallow some media-driven drivel hook, line and sinker. Check your paranoid privilege, and get back into your tiny little closet.

Word on the street - the gun was planted

I expect more riots

Uhhhh ... I said literally NONE of what you wrote. NONE. Seems you are the assclown who brings a fuckload of triggers and presumptions to the discussion.

You implied all of it.
I had hoped the visual was so basic that even a complete ******* moron would understand it. You prove, however, that is not the case so let me explain:

Your inability to form cognitive, clear, lucid points prevents you from creating reasonable points, but go ahead and swing away like a 1st grader playing T ball.

1. Your precept is that white racist cops gunning down black suspects is endemic and common. That is YOUR position, not mine.

Any senseless murder of unarmed blacks is egregious. Even one instance is horrid. You seem to always want to downplay these murders as no big deal. Let me guess? You're a white republican. Am I far off?
2. I posted government crime data showing that your claim is a flat-out lie. In 2015, the most recent year for such data, the instance of a black citizen killing another black citizen is 97 times more likely than for a cop (white or black) to kill a black suspect.

And do you have a point? So, if more black people kill black people than cops, it makes it perfectly fine for some cops to murder blacks without cause? Is that how logic works in your world?

3. The data for blacks being killed by police does not break down the race of the police officer. Say 90% of the shootings are by white cops, since about 89% of cops in cities with a population over 100,000 are white.

When did I ever say that black cops don't shoot blacks? I said COPS were shooting unarmed blacks. What can't you ******* understand?
4. That means that 0.9% of African Americans who are killed are killed by a white cop.

And you are perfectly fine with that? I see. So, basically, you are saying blacks don't count as human beings?
5. The data thereby completely destroys your false narrative that a large number of racist white cops are out there gunning down black citizens. Your claim is just not true. NOT TRUE. As in false, unfounded, incorrect, inaccurate.

Show where I asserted that. You can't and you look like a horses ***.
6. For the fourth time - FOURTH TIME, DUMBFUCK - I say, "Yes, unfounded shootings occur." YES, AS IN AFFIRMATIVE. Get it?

And for the fifth time, yes, and you choose to downplay such crimes as insignificant.

7. But you are making out some fictional, idiotic race war THAT DOES NOT ******* EXIST.

How very racist of you.

8. As to your imbecilic comments about percentage of the population - you're an imbecile. The issue is not "percentage of the population," it is percentage of those who commit violent crimes - robber, murder, assault. "In America’s 75 largest counties, comprising most of the nation’s population, blacks constituted 62 percent of all robbery defendants in 2009, 57 percent of all murder defendants, and 45 percent of all assault defendants — but roughly 15 percent of the population in those counties. In New York, where blacks make up 23 percent of the city’s population, blacks commit three-quarters of all shootings and 70 percent of all robberies, according to victims and witnesses. (Whites, by contrast, commit less than 2 percent of all shootings in New York City and 4 percent of all robberies, though they are nearly 34 percent of the population.)

The fact you can't grasp the statistical net meaning of the population breakdown is astonishing. I guess you failed basic math.

9. Moreover, a Department of Justice report in 2015 from the Philadelphia Police Department showed that black and Hispanic officers were more likely to discharge their weapons than white cops. This was backed up by a study conducted University of Pennsylvania criminologist Greg Ridgeway in 2015. He concluded that black cops were 3.3 times more likely to fire their guns than white cops. So much for your "racist white cops" mantra. Idiot.

Strawman argument alert.

10. Further, that reich-wing rag, the Washington Post, published an article showing, "The conventional thinking about police-involved shootings, and some scientific research, has been that black suspects are more likely to be shot than white suspects because of an implicit racial bias among police officers. But now a new study has found exactly the opposite: even with white officers who do have racial biases, officers are three times less likely to shoot unarmed black suspects than unarmed white suspects.

So now two wrongs make a right. Brilliant. Just brilliant. Classic racist.
In short, your entire argument - all of it, every last part - is wrong, refuted by the facts, and a glaring example of a blatantly false narrative being foisted on us.

Except for the fact that you don't even know what I actually asserted. Your bigoted mind races to form conclusions that were never even made, but that's how a bigot thinks, so, perfect.
Also, I find it odd that you, Mr. Tinfoil Hat, swallow some media-driven drivel hook, line and sinker. Check your paranoid privilege, and get back into your tiny little closet.

My closet is a huge walk-in deal, that could be used as a bedroom, but enjoy hick land.

Word on the street - the gun was planted

I expect more riots

Yea, can't wait until they actually tell us what the make and model of the gun is, and where it came from. Then the family is really gonna freak out since they will know it's a lie.

Helter skelter

St. Louis officer accused of planting gun on man that he shot after chase

A St. Louis police officer who killed a suspect has been accused of planting a gun in his victim’s car after new video of the shooting’s aftermath emerged.

Video and audio from inside the police car show the officer saying, “Going to kill this ************ don’t you know it” during the chase.

The officer said in a memo obtained by the Post-Dispatch that he saw a silver handgun in his hand when he was in his car at the restaurant, and that he believed Smith was reaching for a gun after the crash.

He wrote that he found the silver handgun between the center console and passenger’s seat and unloaded it.

However, court documents say that only Stockley’s DNA was found on the gun, and relatives of Smith say that it was planted in the car by the officer himself.

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nat...cused-planting-gun-man-shot-article-1.2801097

cops usually have a trunkload of guns to drop next to a body.

This is the way I see it. You can't have it both ways. So many young black men embrace a culture of violence. They aspire to be "thugs" and "gangstas" and all that bullshit. The music that so many of them listen to glorifies violence and the idea that it is a good thing to be feared among your peers as a person that won't hesitate to " pop a cap in someone's ***". You want to live by that code, go right ahead... but don't turn around and get pissed off and call other people racists when they encounter a young black man and make an assumption that there is more than an average chance that this person may be armed and dangerous.

Watching Steeltime epically beat down POOP on a fairly regular basis is fun entertainment. If I wasn't a contributor here, I would think it was worth the investment. I still believe that POOP is a phoney. His level of stupidity is rare.

The thing that N-E-V-E-R gets mentioned in the news is the amount of black on black violence that goes on. Places like Chicago make a trip to Iraq or Afghanistan like a walk in the park. Your odds of survival would be higher. A very violent culture that must be addressed before you'll have any kind of positive change. I always hear crickets on that subject and even
bringing it up seems to brIng ridicule.

I'm sick of the whole racist term being thrown around. It's bullshit. The biggest racists I see are the ones who scream that nonsense nonstop.It's a weaponized tactic that the race and class dividers use to push their agenda.Go stand in the ******* mirror and be accountable for what you do.

maybe obey the police orders? A cop tells me to drop a gun I drop a gun. a cop tells me to drop a gun and I have a book? I drop the book... do what the cop says and you wont get shot. doesn't matter what color you are.