• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Charlotte Shooting Video: Footage Shows Fatal Encounter

That is an absurd and retarded assertion.

Sad thing is, these black guys being shot don't have to do such things to get murdered. These guy are unarmed, posing no threat, but still get murdered regardless. How do you shoot and kill and unarmed man holding his hands up and think that some how that is appropriate?

In your world, the color of someone's skin is good enough reason to shoot them? You somehow think that is OK.

Some of you are really sick.

Get pulled over for speeding and reach into your pockets or reach towards your car while they have you at gun point and see if your skin color matters. You will see real quickly that doesn't matter one bit. That is the point you are trying to make isn't it. That cops only shoot black guys acting like fools. So prove your point *****. If not quit making all of these stupid post.

Dim bulb, there are like 700% x more whites than blacks, so, of course more whites get shot, but no where near on a per capita basis. Do you understand the simplest of math?

Whites make up 77% of the population while blacks are around 12%. Gee whiz, more whites get shot by cops? Who would have figured?

https://www.census.gov/quickfacts/table/PST045215/00

Now extrapolate the shot stats of blacks being shot using their % of population and then compare. Then what? Why are cops so much quicker on the trigger finger when a black man is in front of them?

Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks committed half of homicides in the United States for nearly 30 years. DOJ statistics show that between 1980 and 2008, black people committed 52% of homicides. In 2013, black criminals committed 38% of the murders. Whites accounted for just 31 percent.

That's pretty impressive since they are only 12% of the population.

Two things:

One, I hate the ******* media! I've seen this on a couple different outlets and the take is, more or less, "There you have it, the police ignored civilian orders to not shoot the victim." No ******* ****!

Two, WTF is a "TBI"? Some kind of a sandwich? Nobody in the media explains it.

Two things:

One, I hate the ******* media! I've seen this on a couple different outlets and the take is, more or less, "There you have it, the police ignored civilian orders to not shoot the victim." No ******* ****!

Two, WTF is a "TBI"? Some kind of a sandwich? Nobody in the media explains it.
Traumatic Brain Injury. But she yells it like someone is supposed to know it.

I'm going full pop on this... It was a false flag and the wrong cop shot... No other reason why all the out of town protest troublemakers were instantly there while the real travesty that fits their agenda in tulsa went unviolently nonprotested for so long

That is an absurd and retarded assertion.

Sad thing is, these black guys being shot don't have to do such things to get murdered. These guy are unarmed, posing no threat, but still get murdered regardless. How do you shoot and kill and unarmed man holding his hands up and think that some how that is appropriate?

In your world, the color of someone's skin is good enough reason to shoot them? You somehow think that is OK.

Some of you are really sick.

you are a ******* idiot

Another video. Looks bad for the cops in Charlotte NC.

Watching Steeltime epically beat down POOP on a fairly regular basis is fun entertainment. If I wasn't a contributor here, I would think it was worth the investment. I still believe that POOP is a phoney. His level of stupidity is rare.

Says the drunk idiot.

^^^
Looks bad for the cops in what way?? I never saw a gun on the ground. I heard a guy commentating....saying that there was a gun on the ground, but didn't look like a gun to me.

Charlotte to release body and dash camera video of shooting

The link should be available Saturday evening.

Charlotte police chief said the videos will show the “indisputable evidence that the facts we started with are the facts that remain.”

http://pix11.com/2016/09/24/charlot...deos-of-fatal-shooting-of-keith-lamont-scott/

---------------------------------------

Not all the videos will be released, only one dashcam and one bodycam

Rioters: 'What aren't u showing us?"

Last edited:
^^^
Looks bad for the cops in what way?? I never saw a gun on the ground. I heard a guy commentating....saying that there was a gun on the ground, but didn't look like a gun to me.

Come on man you can clearly see the police officer digging in his pocket and throwing down a piece.

Tim has posted them a few times way more whites killed even with blacks committing way more crimes. Maybe he will list them again.
  • In 2015, 50% of the victims of fatal police shootings were white, 26% were black (despite the very high rate of violence in this community which would lead one to believe more African Americans would be victims)
  • More whites and Hispanics die from police ‘homicide’ than blacks
  • Black and Hispanic officers are more likely to fire a gun at a black person than a white police officer is
  • A police officer is 18.5 times more likely to be killed by a black person than a police officer killing a black person
Now consider the following: Per the Bureau of Justice Statistics, black offenders committed 52 per cent of homicides recorded in the data between 1980 and 2008. Only 45 per cent of the offenders were white. In many urban jurisdictions, 70% of violent crimes are committed by blacks. This means that police officers far more often encounter black violent offenders than they do white or Hispanic violent offenders. YET 50% of police shooting victims are white, despite police dealing with many more black violent offenders. And more Hispanics die from police homicide, than do blacks, despite blacks committing more violent crimes.

Logic dictates then that police show MORE restraint with black violent offenders than they do whites and Hispanics.

Whites and Hispanics should be up in arms, because by percentage, they are more likely to die at the hands of a police officer than a black man is.

Certainly not definitive, but this doesn't appear to be an "empty" hand.

gun_zpssu5wncyv.jpg

This is the way I see it. You can't have it both ways. So many young black men embrace a culture of violence. They aspire to be "thugs" and "gangstas" and all that bullshit. The music that so many of them listen to glorifies violence and the idea that it is a good thing to be feared among your peers as a person that won't hesitate to " pop a cap in someone's ***". You want to live by that code, go right ahead... but don't turn around and get pissed off and call other people racists when they encounter a young black man and make an assumption that there is more than an average chance that this person may be armed and dangerous.

For the second time, we agree. Call me stunned.

You implied all of it. Your inability to form cognitive, clear, lucid points prevents you from creating reasonable points, but go ahead and swing away like a 1st grader playing T ball.

Dude, in any debate between you and me, you are Rodney King and I am the LAPD.

Wait for POOP to squeal, "OMG, so racist!!"

Any senseless murder of unarmed blacks is egregious. Even one instance is horrid. You seem to always want to downplay these murders as no big deal. Let me guess? You're a white republican. Am I far off?

You are always far off, *****. Get a new foil hat - the one you are wearing is apparently no longer working.

As to me - white and proud of it. Blue eyes rock.

And do you have a point? So, if more black people kill black people than cops, it makes it perfectly fine for some cops to murder blacks without cause? Is that how logic works in your world?

And you are perfectly fine with that? I see. So, basically, you are saying blacks don't count as human beings?

And for the fifth time, yes, and you choose to downplay such crimes as insignificant. How very racist of you.

So now two wrongs make a right. Brilliant. Just brilliant. Classic racist.

Except for the fact that you don't even know what I actually asserted. Your bigoted mind races to form conclusions that were never even made, but that's how a bigot thinks, so, perfect.

Oh no, he played the racist card!! My response to the "racism," or whatever-the-****-ism you can toss out, nattering from POOP:

tumblr_magk288h7h1ro9ezbo1_400.gif
Student-Wakes-Up-Clapping-During-Class.gif

My closet is a huge walk-in deal, that could be used as a bedroom, but enjoy hick land.

Two things:

(1) You brag about a closet? Seriously?
(2) Hick land? You are not only a dumb, unenlightened, ignorant, ill-informed, untaught, stupid, meaningless, dull, witless, dim, flaccid, uneducated, worthless, illiterate, uninformed window-licker ... well, that about sums it up, I guess. My work here is done.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...saying-armed-violent-threatened-kill-her.html

Keith Scott WAS carrying a stolen gun, police say – and his wife filed for a restraining order against him saying he was armed, violent and had threatened to kill her

Keith Scott's gun had been reported stolen, authorities said on Monday
A breaking and entering suspect told officials he had sold him the gun
His wife Rakeyia got a restraining order in October last year, records show
She wrote: 'He carries a 9mm black' and said he had hit her and a child
Scott, 43, was shot and killed Tuesday after a confrontation with Charlotte, North Carolina police

Keith Scott was carrying a stolen gun when he was shot and killed during a confrontation with police in Charlotte, North Carolina, authorities have said.

The gun was reported stolen after a breaking and entering, according to the police.

A breaking and entering suspect told agents at the bureau of alcohol, tobacco, firearms and explosives that he had sold the gun to Scott, ABC 11 reported Monday. He is now in custody.

Scott's wife Rakeyia, who filmed her husband's killing on Tuesday, had filed for a restraining order against him and had told authorities he carried a gun, hit her as well as one of her children and had threatened to kill her, records have shown.

38D28C7900000578-3808803-image-a-11_1474931259882.jpg

His wife Rakeyia, who filmed her husband's killing on Tuesday, had filed for a restraining order against him, as shown in this formed dated October 2015

Rakeyia detailed her husband's behavior in the filing in October last year. She said he had hit her and one of her children.

'He hit my 8 year old in the head a total of three times with is [sic] fist,' she wrote on the form published by TWC News.

'He kicked me and threaten [sic] to kill us last night with his gun. He said he is a "killer" and we should know that.'

The form asked whether there was any reason that law enforcement should consider the defendant a potential threat. Possible reasons included carrying concealed weapons while drinking alcohol and having threatened an officer.

Rakeyia ticked 'yes' and specified: 'He carries a 9mm black.'

38D2E84300000578-3808803-image-a-33_1474934369895.jpg

She dismissed the protective order against Scott voluntarily on October 16, 11 days after filing it. The couple had seven children.

His friend Toccaro Harris said: 'It doesn't mean that he was bad. It doesn't mean that he had a right to get his life [taken].'

Scott, 43, had served more than eight years in Texas for evading arrest and aggravated assault with a deadly weapon, according to TWC News.

He shot a man whom he believed was making threats against his family, according to his attorney.

Scott had also been convicted for assault with a deadly weapon and DWI in North Carolina.

Police on Saturday released bits of footage of Scott's killing. Protesters have demanded they release the whole tapes.

None of the videos released so far show Scott raising a weapon or aiming it at the officers.

Scott instead can be seen walking backwards out of his car with his hands at his side before four shots hit him.

Officers can be heard in the video filmed by Scott's wife shouting: 'Drop the gun.' But the dashcam footage released by the policies doesn't make it clear whether or not Scott had a gun in his hand.

Charlotte police say they saw marijuana and a gun inside Scott's car before the shooting.

They released photos of the gun they said Scott had in his possession, as well as pictures of an ankle holster and a joint containing marijuana.

Scott's family said during a press conference following the release of the video that none of the videos prove that Scott was holding a gun at the time of the shooting.

'Unfortunately we are left with far more questions than we have answers,' his brother-in-law Ray Dotch said after seeing the police footage ‘

'We shouldn't have to humanize him for him to be treated fairly. He's an American citizen who deserved better.

'It does not make sense to us how this incident resulted in the loss of life.'

He asked why the police didn't listen to Scott's wife, who said he had a traumatic brain injury.

Justin Bamberg, the family's lawyer, also said: 'The dash cam or the body cam, you can't clearly identify what, if anything, is in his hand, and that has not changed.'

Scott's family believe Charlotte police might need better training policies on how to deescalate situations like the one that led to Scott's shooting.

Hundreds of protesters have walked on Charlotte's streets since Scott's shooting. Authorities lifted a midnight curfew on Monday after three days. The city remains under a state of emergency.

where's POOP?
POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP?!?

His mother said he was just reading his Koran in the parking lot waiting to pick up his kid. She said he loved that book. So, knowing what a peaceful religion that is, I have a hard time believing he was a bad guy.

Another video. Looks bad for the cops in Charlotte NC.

This video was supposedly debunked. The items on the ground are gloves. For me, it is hard tell for sure.

but wait ... there's more. why did the cops approach him in the first place?

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/keit...-before-the-shooting-of-keith-scott/326888993

Police say that two plain clothes officers were sitting inside an unmarked police car preparing to serve an arrest warrant in the parking lot of The Village at College Downs when a white SUV pulled in and parked beside them.

In a release distributed by CMPD with the evidence, officers witnessed Scott rolling what they believed to be a marijuana "blunt." Police say that the officers did not consider Scott's drug activity to be a priority at the time and resumed warrant operations. A short time later, Officer Vinson saw Scott hold up a gun, which CMPD says gave him probable cause to arrest him for the drug violation and further investigate his possession of the gun.

Ed.jpeg

but wait ... there's more. why did the cops approach him in the first place?

http://www.wcnc.com/news/local/keit...-before-the-shooting-of-keith-scott/326888993

Ed.jpeg

Come on now Supe, you know that's not what went down.

These evil racist cops had just finished their donuts and were bored. "Whaddya want to do?" asks one. "I don't know, let's go kill some innocent black guy for kicks."

They decide to pull up to next to unsuspecting Scott who is sitting there reading a book in broad daylight in front of numerous witnesses.. They scream "DROP THE GUN!" over and over, ya know, for the benefit of the witnesses. Scott gets out of the car with his book and they continue to scream "DROP THE GUN" at him but obviously since he has a book he's confused. They then shoot him for no reason whatsoever. They then plant a gun and holster and marijuana blunt at the scene, all in broad daylight in front of numerous witnesses.

That is obviously the story that makes the most logical sense.