• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

CHI.

chicago-woman-attacked-1.jpg

Apparently, she was trying to protect the person they were after in the first place. That’s the story I heard. I’ll give her credit for guts, but outside of white liberals no one cares about white knighting. Still, she didn’t deserve that. Cowardly ******* do **** like that.

Only the criminals can carry. I'm so thankful to not live in any of these cities.

These places teeter on the edge of a complete societal collapse.

Thank God we don't have race hustlers and pimp politicians fanning the flames for their own benefit.

Thank God we don't have race hustlers and pimp politicians fanning the flames for their own benefit.

They want this stuff. Total chaos and anarchy. Just a few words on tv and off they go. Now it's happening naturally.

What we see is what Obama's vision is for America.

This is our fundamental change. Meanwhile he has mansions in Hawaii and Martha's Vineyard..hahaha. Typical commie, rules for thee,but not for me. Love me some hope&change.

I can't help but feel bad for young people wanting to enter law enforcement, especially in large "blue" cities. Not only will they be mostly "handcuffed" by the brass who cater to politicians instead of having their officers' backs, but the neighborhoods they'll be patrolling are cesspools of criminal elements with absolutely no fear of repercussions. What's an entry level salary for a first-year officer.... $40,000-$50,000 maybe? Not worth it. My advice would be to move to a "red" midsize town/city and join that force or sheriff's department, or apply with the Feds.

I can't help but feel bad for young people wanting to enter law enforcement, especially in large "blue" cities. Not only will they be mostly "handcuffed" by the brass who cater to politicians instead of having their officers' backs, but the neighborhoods they'll be patrolling are cesspools of criminal elements with absolutely no fear of repercussions. What's an entry level salary for a first-year officer.... $40,000-$50,000 maybe? Not worth it. My advice would be to move to a "red" midsize town/city and join that force or sheriff's department, or apply with the Feds.
Nobody respects law & order anymore.
Everyone and this is going to left and right are to blame. This isn’t a red or blue thing. This is all a big colossal fail by not raising the current generation properly.

Add in law enforcement at times gets the wrong address. Re: Djfans thread In concession stand forum. There is distrust from the get go.

We’ve become an entitled, fearful of our own neighbors in today’s society.

STOP VOTING FOR DEMOCRATS!

Let the dems revel in their ****.

I feel for her. Having to deal with the consequences of the few. Those communities that rely on wal mart, cvs etc and get looted up the ***.

I’ve been there.
People ask “why don’t you move?” Not all of us have the financial means to just pack up. Some do deal with stereotypes when trying to seek a career etc.

There has to be proper social awareness without imposing beliefs on others.

Sorry, MTC, you are wrong here. The disparity can be broken down by race and ideology. 78% of whites believe that police are looking to enforce the law, compared to just 48% of blacks.

Just 14% of Republicans believe that law enforcement needs "major changes," compared to 89% of Democrats.

https://counciloncj.org/public-perceptions-of-the-police/

Everyone and this is going to left and right are to blame. This isn’t a red or blue thing. This is all a big colossal fail by not raising the current generation properly.

I just don't know what to say. Do you think the looters and rioters and carjackers are represented in equal numbers as true Christians vs. non-believers, or conservative vs. liberal? Really?

Only in ******, packed, liberal-run urban areas. Not true at all, in any fashion, where you and I live. Not at all.

Sorry, MTC, you are wrong here. The disparity can be broken down by race and ideology. 78% of whites believe that police are looking to enforce the law, compared to just 48% of blacks.

Just 14% of Republicans believe that law enforcement needs "major changes," compared to 89% of Democrats.

https://counciloncj.org/public-perceptions-of-the-police/

I just don't know what to say. Do you think the looters and rioters and carjackers are represented in equal numbers as true Christians vs. non-believers, or conservative vs. liberal? Really?

Only in ******, packed, liberal-run urban areas. Not true at all, in any fashion, where you and I live. Not at all.
Those ideologies stem to decades of negligence and misunderstanding.

When someone is born into an environment that is hard to escape from. You see statistics like this.

@Steeltime I grew up in area that had an extreme distrust of law enforcement. My parents along with I did move out eventually at the time.

However, I do go back to the community on my downtime as it has gotten worse since I was a kid. A lot of my going back is to give these kids hope that they can get out. If you would’ve told me I would’ve been an honor roll student in high school and would attend UGA. I would’ve been ???.

Hard work can only help some of these people so far. Sometimes the lifestyle their parents brought and grandparents brought them into are just too much to overcome.

Add in law enforcement at times gets the wrong address. Re: Djfans thread In concession stand forum. There is distrust from the get go.

Oh no this is predominantly by far a Democrat thing.

Try that **** down here, you'll get a dose of law and order real quick. That's why people from all over the country are coming here to my county. Saint Johns County is in the top 10 in the entire nation for growth right now.

I keep meeting those who have recently moved here in the last 3 years. They come from places like NJ,NY,Maryland,PA,Ohio,Illinois,Michigan, Oregon,Washington and California.

What are they fleeing? ****** weather,high crime that's getting worse because they let them right out,ridiculous taxation,horrible schools and absurd gun laws.

I've had a lot of long conversations with many of them and it gives me some hope people have had enough and they don't want to raise their kids in that ****.

The guy that stuck me the most was an extremely affluent gentleman who came from 4 generations of NYPD and the **** he told me blew my mind. He was livid and at the same time happy to be in Florida, though he still had buisness in NYC.