• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

CHI.

Oh no this is predominantly by far a Democrat thing.

Try that **** down here, you'll get a dose of law and order real quick. That's why people from all over the country are coming here to my county. Saint Johns County is in the top 10 in the entire nation for growth right now.

I keep meeting those who have recently moved here in the last 3 years. They come from places like NJ,NY,Maryland,PA,Ohio,Illinois,Michigan, Oregon,Washington and California.

What are they fleeing? ****** weather,high crime that's getting worse because they let them right out,ridiculous taxation,horrible schools and absurd gun laws.

I've had a lot of long conversations with many of them and it gives me some hope people have had enough and they don't want to raise their kids in that ****.

The guy that stuck me the most was an extremely affluent gentleman who came from 4 generations of NYPD and the **** he told me blew my mind. He was livid and at the same time happy to be in Florida, though he still had buisness in NYC.
I think this stems back further than just today’s democrats.

These type of communities exist in red states too. Often at just pockets of communities.

Albuquerque has places like the war zone for example.

Atlanta has bankhead etc. Every state has their pockets of communities who are at a distrust with their local Law enforcers. Like you said people have to move to seek betterment.

Many many people though just don’t have that financial luxury

This from corporate may, may help. They are only hurting themselves but I don’t think they care or let’s be real, they ain’t voting anyway just the machine

They did it because they are victims of systemic racism.

Oh no this is predominantly by far a Democrat thing.

Try that **** down here, you'll get a dose of law and order real quick. That's why people from all over the country are coming here to my county. Saint Johns County is in the top 10 in the entire nation for growth right now.

I keep meeting those who have recently moved here in the last 3 years. They come from places like NJ,NY,Maryland,PA,Ohio,Illinois,Michigan, Oregon,Washington and California.

What are they fleeing? ****** weather,high crime that's getting worse because they let them right out,ridiculous taxation,horrible schools and absurd gun laws.

I've had a lot of long conversations with many of them and it gives me some hope people have had enough and they don't want to raise their kids in that ****.

The guy that stuck me the most was an extremely affluent gentleman who came from 4 generations of NYPD and the **** he told me blew my mind. He was livid and at the same time happy to be in Florida, though he still had buisness in NYC.
Beware of the folks arriving. Many are likely the same troglodytic ******** who defunded the police and are escaping the quagmire they created. They simply moved to a place that's safe in hopes of getting their version of Nirvana right the next time.. My state of VA is full of those ************* and guess who they vote for...

Last edited:
Beware of the folks arriving. Many are likely the same troglodytic ******** who defunded the police and are escaping the quagmire they created. They simply moved to a place that's safe in hopes of getting their version of Nirvana right the next time.. My state of VA is full of those ************* and guess who they vote for...

So far the verdict is they've cast foolishness aside judging by the last election. We have 450,000 more registered Republicans than democrats in the state now.

As we know anything can go to ****. Just look at California, that was a solid conservative state and it did a nosedive from a 10 story building into the cement.

Common sense,freedom and dangerous liberty rule for the time being.

Reactions: JMM
This from corporate may, may help. They are only hurting themselves but I don’t think they care or let’s be real, they ain’t voting anyway just the machine

I don’t think corporations really care.

They’re pulling out of bad places.
It’s unfortunate for the ones who hustle the right way and need those stores for their convenience but everything stems to money. It’s too much of a loss to constantly be looted.

If they haven’t learned from Detroit, Chicago and Seattle they won’t learn

I think that’s called gentrification or some like that.

They’re planting everywhere.

I think that’s called gentrification or some like that.

They’re planting everywhere.

But you also have conservatives, independents and libertarians fleeing those states.

So around 1000 people a day are moving to my state. I'm not sure the exodus rate in other states. I do know NJ&NY are very high. California is losing around 1,000,000 a year . It's so bad the govenor was talking about California trying to tax people for 3 years after leaving...haha. Pretty soon they'll have the utopia they desire.

But you also have conservatives, independents and libertarians fleeing those states.

So around 1000 people a day are moving to my state. I'm not sure the exodus rate in other states. I do know NJ&NY are very high. California is losing around 1,000,000 a year . It's so bad the govenor was talking about California trying to tax people for 3 years after leaving...haha. Pretty soon they'll have the utopia they desire.
Yeah. All we need to do is look at Detroit, Chicago, Seattle, Portland, LA as examples.

Those trends continue, something has to change. A very big downside is we have so many undocumented illegals we do not know about who are part of this demographic and get the jobs when they pop up in the other areas.

It’s like a parasite. It just leeches the area rotten then moves on to the next area

Yeah. All we need to do is look at Detroit, Chicago, Seattle, Portland, LA as examples.

Those trends continue, something has to change. A very big downside is we have so many undocumented illegals we do not know about who are part of this demographic and get the jobs when they pop up in the other areas.

It’s like a parasite. It just leeches the area rotten then moves on to the next area

They do what they're allowed to do. If you have law enforcement arresting people constantly and then they're let right back out on the street and charges are either dismissed or downgraded to misdemeanor. The police say **** it after awhile. That's on top of already doing a thankless extremely dangerous job. They're quitting,retiring or heading to places that are not war zones.

This doesn't make anything better and you get low quality officers with little experience and training on the job.

It becomes a great big wild west show. I would get far away from any large city. Some of them are so far gone that collapse is inevitable. What they'll find in other places that have their **** together is people will not put up with it. The local citizens,law enforcement and businesses. In fact most places will not tolerate the **** that's going down in these cities.

A lot more people respect the rule of law than what's shown on TV. What decent parent would want their child around that ****. Which is also a huge problem. Decent parents to guide children and teach them right from wrong.

This has no good ending on this path. No amount of money can fix a broken immoral society that lives by no code of honor and integrity.

The world is just not a nice place and without some type of code to live by in society we're done.

I think this stems back further than just today’s democrats.

These type of communities exist in red states too. Often at just pockets of communities.

Albuquerque has places like the war zone for example.

Atlanta has bankhead etc. Every state has their pockets of communities who are at a distrust with their local Law enforcers. Like you said people have to move to seek betterment.

Many many people though just don’t have that financial luxury
MTC, I agree, but the question I have is why is this generational?

MTC, I agree, but the question I have is why is this generational?
Families who have those generational poverty lines I feel have just given up. A lot of people are lazy and will lay blame at whomever. So their kids are born into it and have the same mentality. Over time they just leech the community if they have an influence over neighbors.

I was lucky I had parents who pushed me to better myself. In all reality it’s a mindset. Having great parents helps as well.

They do what they're allowed to do. If you have law enforcement arresting people constantly and then they're let right back out on the street and charges are either dismissed or downgraded to misdemeanor. The police say **** it after awhile. That's on top of already doing a thankless extremely dangerous job. They're quitting,retiring or heading to places that are not war zones.

This doesn't make anything better and you get low quality officers with little experience and training on the job.

It becomes a great big wild west show. I would get far away from any large city. Some of them are so far gone that collapse is inevitable. What they'll find in other places that have their **** together is people will not put up with it. The local citizens,law enforcement and businesses. In fact most places will not tolerate the **** that's going down in these cities.

A lot more people respect the rule of law than what's shown on TV. What decent parent would want their child around that ****. Which is also a huge problem. Decent parents to guide children and teach them right from wrong.

This has no good ending on this path. No amount of money can fix a broken immoral society that lives by no code of honor and integrity.

The world is just not a nice place and without some type of code to live by in society we're done.
Well said. You're correct.

Reactions: MTC
I grew up in area that had an extreme distrust of law enforcement. My parents along with I did move out eventually at the time. However, I do go back to the community on my downtime as it has gotten worse since I was a kid. A lot of my going back is to give these kids hope that they can get out. If you would’ve told me I would’ve been an honor roll student in high school and would attend UGA. I would’ve been ???

That's great to hear. Climbing a big hill is harder than walking across the driveway.

Hard work can only help some of these people so far. Sometimes the lifestyle their parents brought and grandparents brought them into are just too much to overcome.

No doubt. And make no mistake, I don't believe that government has no role in the world, but I do believe very strongly that the current view - government can do a better job than mom and dad - is destroying us.

Also, you are 100% correct that life is hard - for everybody. It is certainly harder for some, but nobody gets a free ride. That is why I so despise the insistence of the left on telling people they are not responsible for their decisions, that failure is the fault of somebody else, that they are victims, not simply bad at something or did not give the quality effort needed. Give people an excuse, the vast majority will grab it and run. It is sooo much easier to not try than try and fail, let alone try and succeed. Excuses - "you're a victim, systemic racism, systemic misogyny" and on and on - are a terrible approach. Awful.

These excuses - and most are lies - are a tool to suppress people, to make them more reliant on the powerful. And that is just about the worst thing you can do to a person.

One of the strangest things about our society is that we never accept excuses for the most irrelevant activity imaginable - adults hitting or throwing or chasing balls. Nobody would put up with excuses for a player failing to swing at a pitch down the middle or a receiver dropping a game-winning TD pass. Excuses are not accepted for **** involving bouncing balls - but the standard operating procedure for things that actually matter.

We had a rather well off individual in Montana that helped 50 inner city kids to break the cycle. This person PAID for 2 years of remedial education at local Jr Colleges, to help them get into trade schools or State Colleges. These kids were also assisted by local families, by supplying room and board. All they had to do was maintain a 2.75 GPA, and stay out of legal trouble. We were one of the host families, and knew 2 other families that also participated. The young lady that stayed with us was 20yo, and as of last Jan graduated from Mt State with a degree in Civil Engineering. She was from Baltimore and now works and lives in Boise ID. Last I heard from her, she had paid for her mother and 2 younger siblings to join her. I don’t know what the program success rate was, but I do know that 1 chance improved 4 LIVES, and was glad to have been part of it.

I wonder how long until we see vigilante committies form in these cities.

Oh then you'd see the lefties up on the pulpit preaching about the sacred rule of law and democracy.

They'd go after them with unwavering resolve. So as to preserve criminals rights to do whatever they want. Since they are the victim.

What we see is what Obama's vision is for America.
E12suC0.jpg

I just don't know what to say. Do you think the looters and rioters and carjackers are represented in equal numbers as true Christians vs. non-believers, or conservative vs. liberal? Really?

Teens, it's the media's catch word for young black thugs. Check any news article and look for white kids vandalizing anything...go ahead.

uUhAI0v.gif

2Cu66LZ.jpg

It is not limited to Chicago by any means.....

Roaming mobs of teens clash in San Francisco mall brawls as bystanders caught in crosshairs:​

https://news.yahoo.com/roaming-mobs-teens-clash-san-190720423.html?fr=yhssrp_catchall

SAN FRANCISCO, CA — To help recover losses from rampant, unprosecuted shoplifting in San Francisco, Walgreens is now letting customers round up their orders to help cover what was stolen that week.

"That will be $37.15. Would you like to round that up to an even $38?" said one cashier to a customer, according to sources. "That will help us cover the loss from Monday when 2 thieves dumped our entire cosmetics aisle into garbage bags and walked out freely to do it again next week!"

I would speculate that the looting and vandalism would lessen considerably if the "teens" were arrested and the parents made to be financially responsible for the damage they were caught on camera doing. If they are as destitute as they claim, then an added expense would necessarily be something they would warn their 'teen' to stay away from.

The mask thing is another sticking point. We need to go back to the days when masks were a sign of ill intent and denied people, especially youth in large groups, from entering a store with one on. You just gotta were the mask, fine, step over here to identify and have your picture taken for the record. There are plenty of stores that use locked doers already, that limit access to customers of their choosing on their terms. Revolving doors serve pretty much the same thing if attended by security.

Last edited:
We had a rather well off individual in Montana that helped 50 inner city kids to break the cycle. This person PAID for 2 years of remedial education at local Jr Colleges, to help them get into trade schools or State Colleges. These kids were also assisted by local families, by supplying room and board. All they had to do was maintain a 2.75 GPA, and stay out of legal trouble. We were one of the host families, and knew 2 other families that also participated. The young lady that stayed with us was 20yo, and as of last Jan graduated from Mt State with a degree in Civil Engineering. She was from Baltimore and now works and lives in Boise ID. Last I heard from her, she had paid for her mother and 2 younger siblings to join her. I don’t know what the program success rate was, but I do know that 1 chance improved 4 LIVES, and was glad to have been part of it.

Church-based and non-profit community organizations have historically stepped in to provide for those who are in legitimate need. Americans are a benevolent bunch, grateful for the opportunities that this country provides. It’s innate for the majority of us. Essentially, we’ve grasped what “the pursuit of happiness” fully entails, and that is that every American has an inalienable right to equal opportunity (not equal results, though). That gratitude turns to a service-oriented heart for many who want to pay it forward. Yet the churches, Christian-based groups, etc. who serve these underprivileged communities are targets from the progressive left who claim to be the champions for the very same groups. However, their tool of implementation is and has always been the State (government). So my (rhetorical) question is… how’s decades-long control of public schools and government backed welfare programs by your "governments" worked out? I see mostly generational poverty, moral decline, despondency, in people like MT-Forged's example that are so very capable of being/doing so much more, if only given the chance (also, if only the heavy hand of government would get out of the way).

The headscratcher for me is... I cant' grasp how these communities - amidst high crime, high unemployment, school dropouts, riots, single-parent/no-parent households, teen pregnancy, dilapidated neighborhoods - can’t see past the thin veil of demagoguery put forth by those who supposedly "speak" for them, along with the hypocrisy. and keep voting these people in.

That's great to hear. Climbing a big hill is harder than walking across the driveway.

No doubt. And make no mistake, I don't believe that government has no role in the world, but I do believe very strongly that the current view - government can do a better job than mom and dad - is destroying us.

Also, you are 100% correct that life is hard - for everybody. It is certainly harder for some, but nobody gets a free ride. That is why I so despise the insistence of the left on telling people they are not responsible for their decisions, that failure is the fault of somebody else, that they are victims, not simply bad at something or did not give the quality effort needed. Give people an excuse, the vast majority will grab it and run. It is sooo much easier to not try than try and fail, let alone try and succeed. Excuses - "you're a victim, systemic racism, systemic misogyny" and on and on - are a terrible approach. Awful.

These excuses - and most are lies - are a tool to suppress people, to make them more reliant on the powerful. And that is just about the worst thing you can do to a person.

One of the strangest things about our society is that we never accept excuses for the most irrelevant activity imaginable - adults hitting or throwing or chasing balls. Nobody would put up with excuses for a player failing to swing at a pitch down the middle or a receiver dropping a game-winning TD pass. Excuses are not accepted for **** involving bouncing balls - but the standard operating procedure for things that actually matter.
Spot on. Especially last paragraph. That’s a reason I’ve lost interest in sports as a spectator.

The most novelty jobs that serve no real social value other than entertainment are celebrated. Jobs that are public service, law & order, healthcare, meaningful consumerism(farming, sustainable goods), logistics should be paid much higher imo.

But that reflects society. Sports get their $$$ from corporate marketing

Last edited:
E12suC0.jpg

Teens, it's the media's catch word for young black thugs. Check any news article and look for white kids vandalizing anything...go ahead.

uUhAI0v.gif

2Cu66LZ.jpg

It is not limited to Chicago by any means.....

Roaming mobs of teens clash in San Francisco mall brawls as bystanders caught in crosshairs:​

https://news.yahoo.com/roaming-mobs-teens-clash-san-190720423.html?fr=yhssrp_catchall

SAN FRANCISCO, CA — To help recover losses from rampant, unprosecuted shoplifting in San Francisco, Walgreens is now letting customers round up their orders to help cover what was stolen that week.

"That will be $37.15. Would you like to round that up to an even $38?" said one cashier to a customer, according to sources. "That will help us cover the loss from Monday when 2 thieves dumped our entire cosmetics aisle into garbage bags and walked out freely to do it again next week!"

I would speculate that the looting and vandalism would lessen considerably if the "teens" were arrested and the parents made to be financially responsible for the damage they were caught on camera doing. If they are as destitute as they claim, then an added expense would necessarily be something they would warn their 'teen' to stay away from.

The mask thing is another sticking point. We need to go back to the days when masks were a sign of ill intent and denied people, especially youth in large groups, from entering a store with one on. You just gotta were the mask, fine, step over here to identify and have your picture taken for the record. There are plenty of stores that use locked doers already, that limit access to customers of their choosing on their terms. Revolving doors serve pretty much the same thing if attended by security.
That there.

This stuff falls on the parents. A bunch of these teens are products of my generation. People my age, especially in bad parts of town cling onto the gang banging lifestyle. They had their kids more than likely while in high school. So these kids were born into an influenced situations.

Some kids do have upstanding parents, relatives, teachers, coaches who are able to open their eyes to improve themselves

Make no mistake, that program was NOT easy, especially since the vast majority didn’t even have a HS diploma. it only worked if you truly wanted it, and were removed from the environment completely. I can’t tell you the amount of hours I spent helping her while she got her GED, then spent taking 100 level math and science classes, just so she could qualify for the required 300 level classes. It took her almost 7 HARD years to get where she is now, but now her family has a whole new life ahead of them. Moms got her GED, and is becoming a welder, younger brother is an apprentice plumber and younger sister is on her way to graduating HS and also hopefully go to college.

Best part of the story is there are 4 less Ravens fans in the world, even though they now are Seahawks fans.

Make no mistake, that program was NOT easy, especially since the vast majority didn’t even have a HS diploma. it only worked if you truly wanted it, and were removed from the environment completely. I can’t tell you the amount of hours I spent helping her while she got her GED, then spent taking 100 level math and science classes, just so she could qualify for the required 300 level classes. It took her almost 7 HARD years to get where she is now, but now her family has a whole new life ahead of them. Moms got her GED, and is becoming a welder, younger brother is an apprentice plumber and younger sister is on her way to graduating HS and also hopefully go to college.

Best part of the story is there are 4 less Ravens fans in the world, even though they now are Seahawks fans.

That is awesome, MT, how you personally stepped up to make several lives better. And your experience shows what I am saying - the issue is not racism or misogyny or systemic this-or-that; the problem is that life is hard. Very hard. Failure is easy while success requires incredible effort.

Every facet of life is now being attacked with excuses and mediocrity.

"You are fat because of systemic fatphobia." No, you're fat because you consume way too many calories for your level of activity.

"You can be beautiful at any weight." Uhh, sure. But one type of weight triggers Type 2 diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, an inability to be active with kids and grandkids and early death. Guess which one.

"You are struggling with advanced math because of racist or racist numbers or something." No, you're struggling with advanced mathematics because it is hard. You need to work with a tutor, classmates, a study group, and keep at it.

The "it's not my fault" mantra is a recipe for failure and death. Seriously, the **** is a death cult.

That is awesome, MT, how you personally stepped up to make several lives better. And your experience shows what I am saying - the issue is not racism or misogyny or systemic this-or-that; the problem is that life is hard. Very hard. Failure is easy while success requires incredible effort.

Every facet of life is now being attacked with excuses and mediocrity.

"You are fat because of systemic fatphobia." No, you're fat because you consume way too many calories for your level of activity.

"You can be beautiful at any weight." Uhh, sure. But one type of weight triggers Type 2 diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, an inability to be active with kids and grandkids and early death. Guess which one.

"You are struggling with advanced math because of racist or racist numbers or something." No, you're struggling with advanced mathematics because it is hard. You need to work with a tutor, classmates, a study group, and keep at it.

The "it's not my fault" mantra is a recipe for failure and death. Seriously, the **** is a death cult.
For a lot of us who grew up in a sketchy environment. Having proper parenting really does go a long way.

Racism does exist in different forms. I cannot say I experienced systemic racism. If I have I was complete oblivious. So I cannot speak for all.

But I did used to get called stuff like jap, mutt, spanish rice made me laugh. I kept that one. A lot of people don’t know that New Mexico had japanese internment camps during world war II. Of course during that time. A lot of New Mexicans who served in the military fought in Iwo Jima. So a bunch of them came back with a very anti-Japanese outlook. My great grandpa who is hispanic and was a guard for one of those camps met my great grandma who is japanese. Of course they fell in love. Had my grandpa. Yadda yadda. But that relationship was frowned upon from what my grandpa told me. His dad was shunned by his own family for having kids with an asian lady.

Anywho all this said. New Mexico was anti asian for quite some time. My great grandma had to deal with a lot, my grandpa(her son) had to deal with a lot. Especially around the time with the korean and vietnam war. More anti asian stuff. My dad said he experienced some stuff. And I was bullied in elementary school up until middle school. So racism was there, but people deal with it differently. Apply similar stories to high population of kids stuck in the slums. Sometimes often worse. Maybe they do deal with systemic problems. It sucks being stereotyped.

I have a strong support cast. MT Forged is a strong support for his. Sadly is not a lot of these kids have that support