• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Choose your Steelers quarter-season awards:

slashsteel

Thank you for everything Franco, R I P.
Contributor
Reaction score
Saw this floating around twitter thought it might get some interesting viewpoints. Who do you got?

(My picks)

Steelers quarter-season awards:

MVP - Watt
OPOY - Justin Fields
DPOY- Watt
ROY- Frazier
Biggest surprise - Elliott
Biggest disappointment- Russell Wilson

Honestly Elliot and Watt co DPOY. Biggest dissapointment Queen. He is on field. And not playing great.

Honestly Elliot and Watt co DPOY. Biggest dissapointment Queen. He is on field. And not playing great.
Yeah high on Elliott he has been really active.

I don’t really know how to gage Queen yet. I think at times he has played good. I want to think as the more he gets comfy within the scheme the more he will shine. But that is just a projection obviously.

Yeah high on Elliott he has been really active.

I don’t really know how to gage Queen yet. I think at times he has played good. I want to think as the more he gets comfy within the scheme the more he will shine. But that is just a projection obviously.
Agreed but I do think the word scheme gets kinda overdone. These guys have massive football IQ and experience. They've been at this heavily since May. That really shouod not be an issue at this point. On the sliding scale of my expectations the guy has simply been *** so far.

Agreed but I do think the word scheme gets kinda overdone. These guys have massive football IQ and experience. They've been at this heavily since May. That really shouod not be an issue at this point. On the sliding scale of my expectations the guy has simply been *** so far.
Well the good thing it is relatively still early plenty of time for that perception to change orrr to be reinforced. If I was a betting man….

MVP——- TJ WATT
DPOY—— Elliot
OPOY—— Justin Fields
ROY——- Zack Frazier (no brainer)
Biggest surprise——- Fields
Biggest disappointment—— Najee Harris (everyone including Gregg Lloyd’s uncle, said Najee would have the big year. In Smith’s offense, Najee would fit good and explode. Hasn’t happened)

Best Coach so far————— Both guys working with the QB
Most WTF moments———— Mike Tomlin (time outs & challenges)
STPOY——————————- The Wizard of BOZ
Worst play of the year———— Communications between QB & C
Best Game of the year———— Week 3

Salute the nation

MVP——- TJ WATT
DPOY—— Elliot
OPOY—— Justin Fields
ROY——- Zack Frazier (no brainer)
Biggest surprise——- Fields
Biggest disappointment—— Najee Harris (everyone including Gregg Lloyd’s uncle, said Najee would have the big year. In Smith’s offense, Najee would fit good and explode. Hasn’t happened)

Best Coach so far————— Both guys working with the QB
Most WTF moments———— Mike Tomlin (time outs & challenges)
STPOY——————————- The Wizard of BOZ
Worst play of the year———— Communications between QB & C
Best Game of the year———— Week 3

Salute the nation

Biggest WTF ——— Our vaunted D vs the Colts.

WTF man.

Well the good thing it is relatively still early plenty of time for that perception to change orrr to be reinforced. If I was a betting man….
I think he has to be paired exclusively with a thumper downhill guy like Robison. I thought he was himself with ability to cover but I ain't seeing that. So when he is with Wilson it's just a little too light in the pants.

I know I'll get **** for this but so far my MVP is Boz. Without Boz we would definitely be 2-2 if not 1-3 and we may have had to call Big Ben onto the field to punt.