• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chris Cuomo -- Must Watch

Ha ha ha!!!!

CNN anchor Chris Cuomo, who was captured on a viral video getting into a profanity-laced exchange with a person who called him “Fredo,” once referred to himself as the hapless “The Godfather” character in a radio interview.

Cuomo was interviewed by Curtis Sliwa on his AM 970 radio show in January 2010 about whether his brother Andrew might seek the Democratic nomination for governor.
Sliwa said he dubbed the Cuomo family “la Cuomo Nostra.”

“There is a group of people — politicos — who always hint they might run, but not necessarily plunge all the way, and they are members of la Cuomo.”

“Who am I, then, Fredo?” Cuomo asked in response.

“Yes, exactly,” Sliwa said. “So you better be careful that your brother Andrew doesn’t kiss you on both cheeks and then all of a sudden they take you out on the middle of the lake and where’s Chris?”

“He kisses me plenty because he’s a great big brother,” Cuomo said.

And to expand on what Indy posted, it was bound to happen:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Fredo: Part I<br><br>The untold story of the pain that <a href="https://twitter.com/ChrisCuomo?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@ChrisCuomo</a> has had to endure while working in an industry that throws around ethnic slurs like they are nothing... even on his own show. <a href="https://t.co/7TrO5qPBhj">pic.twitter.com/7TrO5qPBhj</a></p>— Carpe Donktum&#55357;&#56633; (@CarpeDonktum) <a href="https://twitter.com/CarpeDonktum/status/1161352674266230785?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 13, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Cuomo is part of a big trend of noticed over the last few years. Complete idiots who have Ivy League degrees. I mean people who have no life accomplishments and sound like morons when they talk.

It used to be that when you heard somebody with an Ivy League degree speak, you may have disagreed but their points were at least coherent and had at least some logic behind it.

I first noticed it with former CNN or MSNBC host Soledad O’Brien. Every time I saw her she was saying something idiotic. They I heard one day she went to Harvard and I couldn’t believe it.

Corey Booker - I think he went to Yale. He’s a clown who seems to not even be able to think for himself. He just spouts talking points.

Trump is Ivy League. He speaks roughly but he’s very accomplished in his chosen profession of business.

The best thing about this is now people are going yell Fredo! every where that idiot goes.
Yeah, He pretty much just cemented his new nickname for years to come when, if he would have just ignored it, The Fredo thing would have died out in a short time.

As for Cuomo’s rant, I think he was putting on a show. He just wanted some vid of him trying to be a tough guy. Dude tweets out his workout vids all the time. I also think he was trying to bait that guy into getting physical or saying something inappropriate so he could then show how horrible Trump supporters are.

He failed as the guy kept his head, didn’t take the bait and Cuomo was left looking like a lunatic and having to try to equate Fredo to the N word.

As for Cuomo’s rant, I think he was putting on a show. He just wanted some vid of him trying to be a tough guy. Dude tweets out his workout vids all the time. I also think he was trying to bait that guy into getting physical or saying something inappropriate so he could then show how horrible Trump supporters are.

He failed as the guy kept his head, didn’t take the bait and Cuomo was left looking like a lunatic and having to try to equate Fredo to the N word.

Bingo.

e86.png

b10.jpg

OMG Thank you, interwebs. You never disappoint me.

uploads1565712556452-image-1.png

cf8.jpg

The meme makers do not disappoint:

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ya he is Smart....not like dumb! SMART! <a href="https://t.co/puU1f0sYdb">pic.twitter.com/puU1f0sYdb</a></p>— Sol &#55356;&#57260; (@Solmemes1) <a href="https://twitter.com/Solmemes1/status/1161097826908160002?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">August 13, 2019</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Fredo memes are a gift that keeps giving.

Even though I don't agree with harassing public figures who are going about their business, I think his reaction was a wee bit over the top.

Now that I hear he was with his wife and 9 year old daughter, I have a sliver of sympathy for him, but when I see all the times CNN used the 'Fredo' term for the Trumps, and remembering all the harassment of Kirstjen Nielsen, Ted Cruz & Sarah Sanders -- my sympathy starts to wane.

And screw this 'be better than them', no, let them know what it feels like. It's how they've gotten away with this **** for so long, nobody's really called them on their bullshit.

And sorry for the profanity OFTB, you strike me as a genuine Christian lady among guys who sometimes talk like Frat brothers.

I'm guilty of using way too much profanity myself. Its not ladylike or Christian at all. Sorry about that.

And sorry for the profanity OFTB, you strike me as a genuine Christian lady among guys who sometimes talk like Frat brothers.

You might have me mixed up with someone else lol. Don’t get me wrong, I’m nice and I’m Catholic but I also grew up with an Irish father who’s favorite adjective was probably “mother-*******”. Profanity doesn’t really bother me.

Lol okay, just wanted to make sure.

I'm guilty of using way too much profanity myself. Its not ladylike or Christian at all. Sorry about that.

You be you woman. We use this little platform to vent.

I recall very well how CNN excoriated citizens for accosting Ted Cruz, Sarah Sanders, Kirstjen Nielson in restaurants, and for going after Mad Max and her encouragement to "get in their face" at restaurants and "gasoline stations." Yes, yes, I do. What ********, attacking public figures who are doing nothing more than trying to eat dinner.

Wait ...

Last edited:
You be you woman. We use this little platform to vent.

Well when my kids were young I was pretty good at using other words but lately **** is my goto. Drop something, ****, stuck in traffic, ****, hit my knee on something, ****! You get the idea.

Oh yeah, stuck in traffic is a bad one for me. Living in Southern California and if you have to drive long or even medium distances, you're literally trying not to go insane. It's awful. I don't know how people who drive in & out of LA every day can do it.

It's ok to have different political views but you have to be based in reality. I watched the video. He felt disrespected by the guy and he got in his grill to instigate a fight. He wasn't going to throw the first punch cause he knew what happens then, but he manned up and was more than willing. Are you all gonna tell me if some man bun guy talked **** to a fox guy with the exact same result you would see it this way?

Are you all gonna tell me if some man bun guy talked **** to a fox guy with the exact same result you would see it this way?

You really think Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Ted Cruz, etc. aren't accosted all the time? Really?

But going after those guys is A-okay. If any one of them threatened the guy making the remark, said he would throw him down the stairs, and called him a "punk *** *****," oh, for sure, CNN would defend those comments.

source.gif