• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Chris Cuomo -- Must Watch

You really think Rush Limbaugh, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin, Ted Cruz, etc. aren't accosted all the time? Really?

But going after those guys is A-okay. If any one of them threatened the guy making the remark, said he would throw him down the stairs, and called him a "punk *** *****," oh, for sure, CNN would defend those comments.

source.gif
If you substitute anyone of those guys for him in that exact situation I would say the EXACT same thing. I'm not going to view a human interaction between two men by the lens of politics. He called the guy a punk *** ***** cause he ****** was. He knew exactly what he was saying to him when he called him Fredo and then instead of owning it he pretended that he thought it was his name. Because he was a punk *** *****.

If you substitute anyone of those guys for him in that exact situation I would say the EXACT same thing.

Did not ask what you would do; asked what CNN and MSNBC would do.

Do you think they would treat those four the same way?

I don't give a **** what either of them would do or say. I'm saying he manned up. He didn't send Mongo the 300lb body guard in to dust the tool. He was ready to fight himself. How would he have handled that to satisfy you?

Because he was a punk *** *****.

You sound pretty irritated over this guy. I'd be curious if you were as irritated with the others that harassed Kirstjen Nielsen, Ted Cruz and Sarah Sanders? And "manned up", JFC, he's a grown man who's a visible personality and works for a major news network, he shouldn't have even went on that profanity-laced tirade. This isn't dick measuring hour at San Quentin or Sing Sing.

If someone talks **** at someone I don't really care what the political persuasion is. You get what you pay for in life. I would say the same thing whoever it was. Are you butt hurt by him standing up for himself. That sounds pretty libtard to me.

If someone talks **** at someone I don't really care what the political persuasion is. You get what you pay for in life. I would say the same thing whoever it was. Are you butt hurt by him standing up for himself. That sounds pretty libtard to me.

I'm not butthurt, but he didn't really stand up for himself as much as he berated and threatened physical harm to the guy. Saying he was going to throw him down the stairs? That's a little much. If some conservative had said that and a lot of the other things he said, it would be a different story I think right now.

I think his best course of action would have been to say "my name is Chris Cuomo and I work for a major news network, who the hell are you?" and left it at that.

To me he was goating the guy to throw first and he felt he would clean him up after. Was this a good idea. No. Have you ever been in a dust up? There really never is a good idea that happens in that. I've literally never gotten in a ****** situation that could end up in a fight and said, "oh boy that was smart". The guy with the glasses was a douche and thought he would talk **** to the celebrity. Like lots of celebrities he probably works out lots and probably does a martial art. So he called glasses on it and the guy bitched out. Best he could do was take off his glasses and say he thought his name was Fredo. SO WEAK.

Oh and by the way. Hannity said exactly what I'm saying. Why, because he has been put in the same bullshit situation. And good for him to step up.

Oh yeah, stuck in traffic is a bad one for me. Living in Southern California and if you have to drive long or even medium distances, you're literally trying not to go insane. It's awful. I don't know how people who drive in & out of LA every day can do it.

My commute is 10 minutes to downtown Des Moines. I'm spoiled. Dir a while I lived in wdm. The drive to and from work was freeway, stop and go driving. I thought I was going to lose my mind.

Last edited:
To me he was goating the guy to throw first and he felt he would clean him up after. Was this a good idea. No. Have you ever been in a dust up? There really never is a good idea that happens in that. I've literally never gotten in a ****** situation that could end up in a fight and said, "oh boy that was smart". The guy with the glasses was a douche and thought he would talk **** to the celebrity. Like lots of celebrities he probably works out lots and probably does a martial art. So he called glasses on it and the guy bitched out. Best he could do was take off his glasses and say he thought his name was Fredo. SO WEAK.

Admit it....you were aroused when Fredo got all tough and bad.

What the **** were you watching? Fredo was the only one talking ****. The sissy havin a hissy fit. Threatening to throw the guy down the stairs to which the guy responded "why don't you". All the guy did was stand his ground rejecting every accusation Fredo was throwing at him.

Fredo played the role of a triggered unhinged liberal scumbag to the tee.

Last edited:
As for Cuomo’s rant, I think he was putting on a show. He just wanted some vid of him trying to be a tough guy. Dude tweets out his workout vids all the time. I also think he was trying to bait that guy into getting physical or saying something inappropriate so he could then show how horrible Trump supporters are.

He failed as the guy kept his head, didn’t take the bait and Cuomo was left looking like a lunatic and having to try to equate Fredo to the N word.

Bah humbug!...he was genuine pissed. Not even a stupid celebrity would intentionally record himself spewing threats and profanity for all to see and hear. Those videos always happen when a public figure doesn't know hes being recorded.

First coined by Rush Limbaugh, this wasn't the first time Coumo was called Fredo, and that is precisely why he flew off the handle. Fredo has a complex about it and by golly he just wasn't gonna take it anymore.. "I'M SMART"!!!...now he made things worse for himself.

Last edited:
Ya, I think I'm going to have some al-"fredo" for dinner tonight.

Good lord these libtards try to turn everything into a race issue. Guess they never heard the story about crying wolf. Ain't no sane person listening to any libtard cry of racism anymore.

Bah humbug!...he was genuine pissed. Not even a stupid celebrity would intentionally record himself spewing threats and profanity for all to see and hear. Those videos always happen when a public figure doesn't know hes being recorded.

First coined by Rush Limbaugh, this wasn't the first time Coumo was called Fredo, and that is precisely why he flew off the handle. Fredo has a complex about it and by golly he just wasn't gonna take it anymore.. "I'M SMART"!!!...now he made things worse for himself.

If you listen to the guy's response, it's a little hard to hear, he genuinely thought his name was Fredo.

Now this short vid is spot on and funny.
Substitute Fredo with "midget:..no Cuomo "Fredo" is not the same as the "N" word.

I have to admit the funniest thing about this is he's going to be called Fredo literally EVERYWHERE he goes now.

He'll probably have an entire "news" episode on how Fredo is the N-word but it won't matter. People will call him that just to see if he explodes again.

Hell, Trump should just start refer to CNN as "that fake new organization that Fredo works for"... just to get a rise out of him.

I remember one guy calling another guy Chrissy on his t.v. program... it didn't end well for him...

I don't mind Chris i have seem him slam some anti trump people when they spew some crazy stuff. However his reaction to this is way over the top. Family or not he could have handled it much better. Sometimes the bigger better man just walks away

Oh and by the way. Hannity said exactly what I'm saying. Why, because he has been put in the same bullshit situation. And good for him to step up.

Once again, you misperceive the issue. Specifically, as I said, accosting some public figure who is just trying to eat dinner is bullshit - but where were CNN, MSNBC, NBC, etc. when Cruz, and Nielson, and Sanders were accosted, and when Mad Max ENCOURAGED going after public figures??????

Only when a lefty suffers the same fate does CNN give a flying poop.

Ha ha ha! Trump called him Fredo!

Responding to a reporter’s question about Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani’s performance on the Ukraine issue, the president referred to Rudy’s wild “Cuomo Prime Time” interview last Thursday before slamming CNN as “fake news.” He then turned his attention to the CNN anchor who conducted the interview.

“I don’t watch CNN because it is fake news,” said Trump. “But I watched Rudy take apart Fredo. Fredo’s performance was incompetent. Rudy took him apart. The press doesn’t give him credit, because they take little tiny snippets wherever Rudy was a little bit, if he mispronounces a word they’ll show that. They won’t show the whole. Rudy Giuliani took Fredo to the cleaners. First time I’ve watched CNN in a long time. I hate to watch because it’s so fake.”