• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Christmas Eve - Game Thread

How the phuck was that roughing the passer on White (in Tampa)??? Bull chyt!!!
*checks notes to see if Devin White is a Bama grad*....he isnt!

giphy.webp

Terrell Edmunds just prevent Metcalf from catching a TD...kind of miss him...
If they block the Steelers 5 like they blocked Tennessee.....it's gonna be a problem. I've watched them a fair amount. They don't usually score 28 or anything. But A. They get the calls. B. In the close game that it will be when they allow a ton of holds its gonna be a huge problem with those receivers. I'd say run the ball up their ***, play zone and try to rob a couple and try to pull the ball out every opportunity.

Last edited:
ESPN shows him with three solo tackles. I have their defense on my fantasy team and I want to say he hasn't really been playing much this year.
He is filling in for an injured stud. Yes he had three solo tackles. He filled late and got him face to face on a cutback and had two hip drop tackles 7 yards down field. He looked exactly the same v. The run as in Pitt. Runs up to the pike while a lineman and DB get him to the ground and he still comes out on third down.

Last edited:
Our position didn’t move really. Essentially we need to win out and both the Texans and Colts to lose one or the Bills to lose 2 which won’t happen…
Steelers only need Buffalo to lose 1 don't they? By my reckoning Steelers have the tiebreaker over Buffalo. If Steelers and Buffalo end with same record Steelers have 1 less conference loss. Currently they have 5 conference losses each, but Buffalo's remaining games are both conference games, so lose one they go to 6 conference losses.

If Steelers win out I believe they need two of Jacksonville, Houston, Colts and Buffalo to lose one. Houston play Indy last game so unless there's a tie in that game, (which would see the Steelers through if they win out) that's one loss, leaving only one more required which is statistically more likely than.not (unfortunately it's also statistically more likely than not the Steelers lose one, although statistical probabilities don't factor in if Baltimore beat Miami they will probably be resting starters against the Steelers).

Last edited:
Steelers only need Buffalo to lose 1 don't they? By my reckoning Steelers have the tiebreaker over Buffalo. If Steelers and Buffalo end with same record Steelers have 1 less conference loss. Currently they have 5 conference losses each, but Buffalo's remaining games are both conference games, so lose one they go to 6 conference losses.

If Steelers win out I believe they need two of Jacksonville, Houston, Colts and Buffalo to lose one. Houston play Indy last game so unless there's a tie in that game, (which would see the Steelers through if they win out) that's one loss.

When I got to the Steelers winning out comment. I had a long pause.

,😉

Colts, pats, Arizona looked awesome against our defense and then return to **** with other teams. I just dont get how the Steelers lose to such inferior teams.

The Pats are shocking the Broncos at home

Denver doesn't know what just hit them in the 3rd quarter

what a difference a quarter makes