• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Christmas Eve - Game Thread

Man it would be awesome for the Pats to lose this. it would be happy for the Steelers for Denver to lose this

Horrid possession by Denver

I cant say go New England but.........

Zapparika re-enters the fracas.

Led Zappe with the completion.

This should be interesting.

The New York Times playoff machine has the Steelers with a 13% chance of making the playoffs. If the Steelers win out, they have a 94% chance, so this weekend was VERY good to the playoff chances.

Why are the Bengals listed ahead of the Steelers on the playoff Bubble and have a better playoff chance. I don't even think theyve won a division game.

Why are the Bengals listed ahead of the Steelers on the playoff Bubble and have a better playoff chance. I don't even think theyve won a division game.

Keep calm, someone in the digital display ****-ed up.

STEELERS are ahead of the bungles……………………..

Salute the nation

Have no idea but in division standings we're in front of them. So many variables calculated when there are multiple teams with the same record so the head to head games may not matter unless it was just the bengals and us with identical records vying for one spot. In other words, I don't have a clue which is Fairley Common.

Honestly to be alive for playoffs in week 17 if we can beat the Seahawks would be more than we deserve and I’d be content with being mathematically in play until the last week. We’ve had too many injuries to hope for any type of playoff success…

Colts, pats, Arizona looked awesome against our defense and then return to **** with other teams. I just dont get how the Steelers lose to such inferior teams.

44BCEAB200000578-4921570-image-a-8_1506436254206.jpg

Our position didn’t move really. Essentially we need to win out and both the Texans and Colts to lose one or the Bills to lose 2 which won’t happen…
Before yesterday, the Colts, Jags and Texans all had one less loss than the Steelers and the Broncos had the same amount of losses. They all now have another loss and the Colts and Texans play each other the final week of the season so it almost a certainty that one of them will lose that game. The Steelers chances definitely improved yesterday.