• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

CIA Whistleblower.........Exposes it all......

Chicoman

Reaction score
Here's a video for everyone to watch regardless of their political beliefs....Republican or Democrat. Conservative or Liberal.

This man is Kevin Shipp former CIA operative turned WhistleBlower......listen to the interview.....

Keep in mind the CIA controls this government from the top down and the mainstream media is their propaganda that they use to control you. It's frightening how easily they divide us and conquer us....then they run rough shot over this country and do whatever the hell they want.

Watch it and feel free to put your thoughts below....In summary it's a GIANT ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY....

Here's the videoclip.....

Keep in mind the CIA controls this government from the top down and the mainstream media is their propaganda that they use to control you.
Right, so remember this was approved to be on YouTube. IJS.

Here's a video for everyone to watch regardless of their political beliefs....Republican or Democrat. Conservative or Liberal.

This man is Kevin Shipp former CIA operative turned WhistleBlower......listen to the interview.....

Keep in mind the CIA controls this government from the top down and the mainstream media is their propaganda that they use to control you. It's frightening how easily they divide us and conquer us....then they run rough shot over this country and do whatever the hell they want.

Watch it and feel free to put your thoughts below....In summary it's a GIANT ORGANIZED CRIME FAMILY....

Here's the videoclip.....

Thank you for posting this.
It all makes sense now and I believe everything he said. The unelected Shadow government started in 1947. SMH
We are in for a real battle.

Probably So they can watch the ones viewing it.
I suspect since we viewed the video we are now considered domestic terrorist and are being monitored.
I watched the whole vid and I think he makes some very good points.

Quick Google search
I remember when the Dims were against Boosh's Patriot Act until they realized they could use it against their political enemies.

One of the greatest things 45 did for America was to expose just how corrupt these government organizations are and just how much politicians are aligned in their utter contempt for Americans.

McCain and Schumer and Hillary and Graham? No difference. Even as to their genitals - lying, corrupt ******* one and all. Sarge and NCSteeler have been telling us this for years.