• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Clinton Donors Have Picked Their 2020 Democratic Presidential Nominee

Spike

Reaction score
The wealthy are lining up and rallying behind Sen. Kamala Harris

170613171603-kamala-harris-new-613-small-34.jpg

Since Hillary Clinton’s humiliating loss to Donald Trump, her donors have strategized with Democratic leadership about how to revive the failing party.

Sen. Kamala Harris, a potential 2020 Democratic presidential candidate, met with top Clinton donors in the Hamptons. Many figures in Clinton’s inner circle attended, including Clinton’s 2008 Campaign National Finance co-Chair Michael Kempner, donors Dennis Mehiel and Steven Gambrel, and Democratic National Committeeman Robert Zimmerman. Harris also attended a separate luncheon hosted by one of Clinton’s top lobbyist bundlers

Harris’ meetings with Clinton’s donors signal that they are rallying behind her as the 2020 Democratic presidential nominee. Harris has emerged as a leading figure in the Trump Resistance

http://observer.com/2017/07/donors-george-soros-steve-mnuchin-kamala-harris/

----------------------

Yes - more hard core lefty extremists please!

Let's see, she hates Men, The Constitution and white people, that alone should be enough for them to pick her.

I still like the Pocahontas/Waters ticket though

CORRECTION_Congress_Spending-03551.jpg

3 years away. I hope they pick someone this early and invest heavily.

Harris will please many democrats. She isnt dumb but once she has to do as she is told by clinton she will sound dumb.

a fake. here's the one and only, the real Kamala.

o-KAMALA-facebook.jpg

More identity politics for the Dems. The black guy won twice, the white woman lost, so next time we'll try a black woman.
She slept her way to the top when she was the girlfriend of former CA house speaker and San Fran mayor Willie Brown. He was 60, she was 29.

That means she's probably already started pricing mansions and yachts. Her yearly salary is about to increase by 500%. Unless you look at her tax returns.....on those she will get a $10,000 raise.

I will be sad if the democratic party continues to push the equality agenda so aggressively that it utterly abandons any real effort at trying to "win". If they truly abandon an effort to find the best potential candidate in an effort to simply find the best woman candidate, then they are truly lost.

I will be sad if the democratic party continues to push the equality agenda so aggressively that it utterly abandons any real effort at trying to "win". If they truly abandon an effort to find the best potential candidate in an effort to simply find the best woman candidate, then they are truly lost.

See, I think they have painted themselves in a corner on this very issue. They have spent a lot of time and effort convincing their constituents that whites and especially white males are the oppressing class and are to blame for most of the world's problems. As a result, I think they would be shooting their own agenda in the foot by putting a white male up there whether he would be the best candidate are not. Especially after electing he first Black President and trying desperately to elect the first woman President. At this point their constituents would see it as selling out if they put up a member of the "oppressing" class and would probably rebel against them for it. I think at least in the short term, they have in effect narrowed their options significantly with these types of tactics.

Last edited:

Was gonna say, the Dems may never nominate a heterosexual white male for President again.
I guess that's another reason why they had to put the kibosh on Bernie.

She's pretty dumb.

Yeah, she's pretty dumb having served as a city and county district attorney then as Attorney General of California for over a decade.

Here she is, taking the head of the Department of Justice - the chief law enforcement officer and chief lawyer of the United States government, the Attorney General - behind the woodshed. She's a big dummy alright.

Was gonna say, the Dems may never nominate a heterosexual white male for President again.
I guess that's another reason why they had to put the kibosh on Bernie.

I think you are correct

and she a ho

DFCEkulU0AQ0Jjl.jpg

Yeah, she's pretty dumb having served as a city and county district attorney then as Attorney General of California for over a decade.

Here she is, taking the head of the Department of Justice - the chief law enforcement officer and chief lawyer of the United States government, the Attorney General - behind the woodshed. She's a big dummy alright.

I hadn't thought of you as easily impressed. I have no idea where you get that this video, or that being a DA precludes the condition of being dumb. This is the woman who wouldn't vote to confirm Gorscuch because he "valued legalisms over real lives." Yes, we should never have a judge that makes decisions based on the law. Interesting perspective from a DA.

“It’s outrageous the administration is saying anyone who might have committed a crime qualifies for deportations." - Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA), on Twitter, in response to the recent Trump Administration immigration order. Genius on a couple levels.

She grilled the nominee for CIA director about - yes - global warming. The CIA director.

She's a typical stupid leftie.

Last edited:
I know more about Kamala Harris than any other poster on this forum. Fact.

Kamala Harris is as dumb as a ******* doornail. Fact.

Kamala Harris read a bunch of **** her staff prepared for her. Fact.

Attorneys who are too stupid and incompetent to try cases are moved to administrative positions. Fact.

Harris was removed from the courtroom and assigned an administrative position. Fact.

Harris ****** ugly, shriveled Willie Brown to advance her career. Fact.

Harris has been a government lawyer her entire life. Fact.

Government lawyers are either dedicated to trying cases and pursuing a difficult, but rewarding career, or becoming a slimy opportunist. Fact.

Harris is a slimy opportunist. Fact.

Harris is vastly less competent to be President than Sarah Palin, who at least worked in private industry and held a Chief Executive position. Fact.

So since Harris is less qualified than Palin, I can't wait for the media to destroy her. Hahahahahahaha ....

I know more about Kamala Harris than any other poster on this forum.
That's quite a statement but we'll take your word for it. You're probably right but you never know who may be lurking on these boards.

Last edited:
That's quite a statement but we'll take your word for it. You're probably right but you never know who may be lurking on these boards.

Fair enough. I am a lawyer in California. I have met members of Harris' staff, and litigated against the AG's office. Quite a few times, in fact.

Anybody who thinks government lawyers are all altruistic and looking to advance the public good need to practice law and work with government lawyers.

Some of the best lawyers I know are government lawyers - DA's, PD's, members of the AG's office.

But the very worst of the worst are government lawyers. No risk, spoiled, pampered little ******* who think that the government can do no wrong and who think they can bully and intimidate opposing counsel. I see these people for who they are. If you are willing to take the challenge, not blink, and put 12 in a box, you will run those cowards out of the courtroom.

Though almost always, the bloviating tough-guy does not actually show up for trial and sends an underling to get his or her *** kicked.

I still like the Pocahontas/Waters ticket though

CORRECTION_Congress_Spending-03551.jpg

Where there's smoke, there's fire

MAXINE 2020?

Is 78-year-old “Auntie” Maxine Waters seriously going to make a run for the White House in 2020?

maxine_waters_pointing-e1284755767334-300x229.jpg

Speculation is increasing as it’s revealed the California congresswoman and darling of Trump haters nationwide will be making an appearance in the early presidential primary state of New Hampshire on Sunday.

“According to an invitation, obtained by WMUR from Democratic sources, Waters will be in the state on July 23 for the picnic to be held at the Miller Farm in New Durham,” WMUR reports, where she will hobnob with the Strafford County Democratic Committee.

During a screed on the House floor in March, Waters played the race card and the patriotism card against supporters of the president.

http://www.theamericanmirror.com/maxine-2020-waters-appearance-nh-sunday/

I know more about Kamala Harris than any other poster on this forum. Fact.

Kamala Harris is as dumb as a ******* doornail. Fact.

Kamala Harris read a bunch of **** her staff prepared for her. Fact.

Attorneys who are too stupid and incompetent to try cases are moved to administrative positions. Fact.

Harris was removed from the courtroom and assigned an administrative position. Fact.

Harris ****** ugly, shriveled Willie Brown to advance her career. Fact.

Harris has been a government lawyer her entire life. Fact.

Government lawyers are either dedicated to trying cases and pursuing a difficult, but rewarding career, or becoming a slimy opportunist. Fact.

Harris is a slimy opportunist. Fact.

Harris is vastly less competent to be President than Sarah Palin, who at least worked in private industry and held a Chief Executive position. Fact.

So since Harris is less qualified than Palin, I can't wait for the media to destroy her. Hahahahahahaha ....

Stop it! Stop it right now!!!!!

Too many facts! Too many facts!!

uh-oh Kammy - Bank Fraud Bernie's bots are trying to take you down

Democratic rising star Kamala Harris has a “Bernieland” problem

Freshman Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) has recently become the subject of much speculation about a potential 2020 presidential run. Several major news outlets have run feature-length profiles of Harris, and top Democratic donors are starting to coalesce around her as their preferred candidate to take on President Donald Trump.

But not everyone on the progressive left is feeling Harris-fever, and if the senator wants to win the Democratic presidential primary in three years, she’ll have to start making inroads with a growing grassroots movement that remains highly skeptical of Harris’s progressive bona fides.

Nomiki Konst, a Bernie Sanders supporter who serves on the Democratic National Committee’s Unity Commission had three words for Democrats interested in Harris as a candidate: “Follow the money.”

“The Democrats will not win until they address income inequality, no matter how they dress up their next candidate,” Konst said. “If that candidate is in bed with Wall Street, you may as well lay a tombstone out for the Democratic Party now. Voters are smart; they can follow the money.”

https://mic.com/articles/183105/dem...arris-has-a-bernie-sanders-problem#.223sSf8xm