• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

CNN Apologizes to Trump After Crew Caught Joking About His Plane Crashing

Spike

Reaction score
The network says the producer had been "disciplined."

CNN has apologized to Donald Trump after a producer was caught on camera joking with reporter Suzanne Malveaux about the president-elect's plane crashing.

The remark was made before a live shot on Thursday.

The unidentified producer, in footage obtained and posted on YouTube by Scott Jones of FTV Live, can be heard saying "That means his plane’s crashed. No, I'm kidding."

CNN released a statement Friday saying the producer had been "disciplined."

“An unfortunate and inappropriate remark was made by one of our producers off camera yesterday," CNN said in its statement. "We have apologized to the Trump transition team, and the producer has been disciplined.”

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/ne...-crew-caught-joking-his-plane-crashing-952232

------------------------

"The producer has been disciplined"

No creamer in your coffee for a week!

Yank their White House press pool pass for a year.

Why can't I get this channel?

NUDES AT TEN Female presenters strip off to present news completely naked

The girls all work for Naked News, a Canadian channel. The programme is broadcast six days a week, with 25 minute bulletins showing the women carrying out interviews and presenting the big news stories of the day completely starkers.

Female anchors read the news fully nude or strip as they present their segments.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2310438/female-presenters-strip-off-to-present-news-completely-naked/

-------------------------------

nintchdbpict000286107585.jpg

nintchdbpict000286107803.jpg

nintchdbpict000286107586.jpg

CNNs locker room talk to harsh for the precious snowflake Trump?😀

CNNs locker room talk to harsh for the precious snowflake Trump?

Yeah, joking about an individual's plane crashing is so remotely close to locker room talk or crude general remarks made about women. Wow.

Just a bunch of hypocrites at CNN who act all high and mighty above it all. Bunch of ******* frauds.

if this was said by FOX News about President Elect Obama....the producer would have been fired....and crucified by the rest of the media outlets....

what? you don't remember all those times in the last 8 years of CNN joking about Air Force One crashing?

CNNs locker room talk to harsh for the precious snowflake Trump?��

1. In point of fact, Trump did not complain about the asinine comment.
2. However, the comment typifies what the dogshit media think about any Republican.
3. Therefore, trying to change the subject will not work.

Fair enough?

It's not that big a deal, other than reinforce how in the tank CNN is for the DNC. It also reinforces my opinion that CNN is no longer a reliable news source. I guess that is kind of like saying that I no longer trust Ketchup made by Heinz.

1. In point of fact, Trump did not complain about the asinine comment.
2. However, the comment typifies what the dogshit media think about any Republican.
3. Therefore, trying to change the subject will not work.

Fair enough?

That's one of the things we know. It isn't just Trump, the MSM and the Libs would have said the same things about any Republican who won. We are not fooled.

DemocRATS and their plane crashes.

Recall this New Hampshire bozo back in 2010...

His resignation comes after another New Hampshire Democratic candidate apologized the same day for his Facebook post in which he wished Sarah Palin and the father of her grandchild, Levi Johnston, had been on the plane that crashed Tuesday, killing former Alaska Sen. Ted Stevens.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2010/08/12/new-hampshire-democrat-apologizes-palin-death-wish.html

Liberal democrats are vile, demented, intolerant, and hateful .

Last edited:
Why can't I get this channel?

NUDES AT TEN Female presenters strip off to present news completely naked

The girls all work for Naked News, a Canadian channel. The programme is broadcast six days a week, with 25 minute bulletins showing the women carrying out interviews and presenting the big news stories of the day completely starkers.

Female anchors read the news fully nude or strip as they present their segments.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/2310438/female-presenters-strip-off-to-present-news-completely-naked/

-------------------------------

nintchdbpict000286107585.jpg

nintchdbpict000286107803.jpg

nintchdbpict000286107586.jpg

In order: Hit, hit, hit all night

It was a joke, not a threat so big ******* deal. That being said...if it had been said about Barry, it would have been breaking news for a week.

Last edited:
That picture STILL cracks me up.

Good to know if Hillary is ever really depressed about the election results, they can always drop a bunch of balloons on her to cheer her up!