• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

CNN election poll: Voters are angry

Spike

Reaction score
Washington (CNN) -- Nearly 7 in 10 Americans are angry at the direction the country is headed and 53% of Americans disapprove of President Barack Obama's job performance, two troubling signs for Democrats one week before the midterm elections, a new CNN/ORC International Poll shows.

Democrats are battling to try and save the Senate majority, while hoping to prevent more losses in the House, which the GOP controls by a 234 to 201 margin.

In the Senate, Republicans need a net gain of six seats, and several state polls in the past month of contested races show that Democrats are in danger of losing control of the majority, and thus Congress

Making matters even more difficult for Democrats is that Obama's disapproval rating among rural voters is 70% and the eight states listed above have sizable rural populations.

Nationally, when asked if they agree with Obama on issues that matter most to them, only 42% said yes, while 55% said they disagreed with him, in the poll.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/10/27/politics/cnn-poll-angry-voters/index.html

------------------

make them pay - Go Vote!

No ****?
Doesn't matter much though because the GOP is afraid to lay the smackdown on FBP. If they do take the Senate then Bomma will just spend more time on the golf course and on vacation. At least we'll be rid of Harry Reid as Senate leader.

You ******* better get out and vote, no whining

My ******* home phone is about to get unplugged...getting swamped with calls

Here in Californee, my vote will be offset by 3.5 million votes from these guys:

6a00d83451da3169e2014e87f4a53e970d-pi

I wish there were more to vote for than an ******* with a "d" or an "r" next to their names.

I don't give a **** who they are - just take over the Senate and kick Obama in the balls. Run his *** ragged with impeachment attacks.

I demand entertainment

Does Obama have balls?

What gets me is those 47% of ******** that actually approve of Obamas job performance.

When passing a car with an Obama sticker still on its bumper, does anyone else like to glace over to look at what a-hole is driving it ?

What gets me is those 47% of ******** that actually approve of Obamas job performance.

When passing a car with an Obama sticker still on its bumper, does anyone else like to glace over to look at what a-hole is driving it ?
Well let's see, you've got over 95% of blacks, half the Hispanics, most union members, all government employees, most everyone on welfare, and all Libtards, so I can see Him getting 47%. That's why I favor keeping abortion legal because their side is more likely to do it than mine.

I wish there were more to vote for than an ******* with a "d" or an "r" next to their names.

There is.

Libertarian candidates are running in every state. The Libertarian Party is where the true conservatives are now, minding their own business and staying out of your wallet.

Well let's see, you've got over 95% of blacks, half the Hispanics, most union members, all government employees, most everyone on welfare, and all Libtards, so I can see Him getting 47%. That's why I favor keeping abortion legal because their side is more likely to do it than mine.

I don't know where you get all Gov't employees from. I can guarantee most DoD Gov employees are firmly against this President and his policies. We have only seen one pay increase his whole Presidency...can't find too many people who are happy about that.

Woman that works in the same building with me. Sports a crew cut and also has a Hillary sticker on her Prius.

Who keeps elections stickers on their cars 2 years after the election is over?

Every time I pass one I do. Most of the time it's a Prius. Every time I have to restrain myself from flipping them the bird.

I don't know where you get all Gov't employees from. I can guarantee most DoD Gov employees are firmly against this President and his policies. We have only seen one pay increase his whole Presidency...can't find too many people who are happy about that.

True, Bomma hates the military like all good Democrats do. THE REST of the government is totally happy with a large and intrusive state. There's a whole lot more Lois Lerners out there.

uh-oh

82-Year-Old Black Grandma Votes Republican “Because of What Democrats Have Done to My People”

Not exactly what C-SPAN expected to run right before airing someone from the Center for American Progress.

A self-described “82-year-old black senior citizen grandmother” named Joyce called C-SPAN to explain why she voted for the Republican candidate in every race on the ballot this cycle.

I voted straight Republican because I have noticed for years what the Democrat Party has done to my people,” she said. “Unemployment is higher in the black community that it is — double with unemployment than it is anywhere else.”

“There’s no way I could continue to say I’m a Christian and stay with the Democrat Party,” she continued. “They advocate the killing of babies and taking from the doers and giving to the ones sitting doing nothing.”

http://www.westernjournalism.com/bl...oted-straight-republican/#1DECqhsUiYPOherp.20

Grandma needs to get up in the pulpit! Baby killers and giving away freebies, can we fit that on a bumper sticker?

There is.

Libertarian candidates are running in every state. The Libertarian Party is where the true conservatives are now, minding their own business and staying out of your wallet.

OH, MY, GOD...... You can't be rationalizing throwing your vote away again. Didn't you learn anything last go around?

OH, MY, GOD...... You can't be rationalizing throwing your vote away again. Didn't you learn anything last go around?

This. I get it, you want change and some R's are just not conservative enough or maybe they don't completely side with everything you believe. That sort of thinking and voting is going to completely tank this country. The toilet swirl the Democrats have this country going is faster than electing the hard right politicians you want and there are enough D votes to hold the Senate and the Presidency forever more if the conservatives continue to canibalize each other.

Like it matters what you or I do. http://baltimore.cbslocal.com/2014/10/28/ballot-switch-claims/
ANNAPOLIS, Md. (WJZ)—Early voting just started last week in Maryland, but there are already accusations that some voting machines are changing Republican votes to Democrat. Now Republicans are calling for an investigation by the State Board of Elections.
Meghan McCorkell has more on the machine controversy.
As Marylanders go to the polls, there are concerns that the vote you cast may not be for the candidate you want.
“We’ve heard from scores of citizens in our district and around the state who have had this problem where they hit one button to vote for one person, and when they go to the summary they see that the other person was checked,” said Del Nik Kipke, (R) Anne Arundel County.
Republicans say they’ve received several dozen reports of Republican votes being changed to Democrat.

so all this hubbub about disenfranchised blacks will result in, what?

from 94% down to 92.5% Dem voting?

some things never change

This. I get it, you want change and some R's are just not conservative enough or maybe they don't completely side with everything you believe. That sort of thinking and voting is going to completely tank this country. The toilet swirl the Democrats have this country going is faster than electing the hard right politicians you want and there are enough D votes to hold the Senate and the Presidency forever more if the conservatives continue to canibalize each other.

Sorry, you must have missed the **** Storm during the last election cycle. There are about 6-7 of us Libertarians who won't vote for the lesser of two evils, at any cost. We have been labled as terrorists of the US, because we will not suck it up and vote for D-light.

In case you missed it:
- a vote for Obama is a vote for Obama
- a vote for someone NOT Republican is a vote for Obama
- a vote for a Republican, since they can not win anyway, is a vote for Obama.

And in case you missed it:

A vote for a libertarian that will garner no more than 8% of the vote is a vote for Obama. Just sayin'. Won't convince me otherwise.

And in case you missed it:

A vote for a libertarian that will garner no more than 8% of the vote is a vote for Obama. Just sayin'. Won't convince me otherwise.

In case you missed it:
- a vote for Obama is a vote for Obama
- a vote for someone NOT Republican is a vote for Obama
- a vote for a Republican, since they can not win anyway, is a vote for Obama

A vote of any kind is a vote for Onama. Nothing will change UNTILL the melt down starts.