• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Coach's annual draft review

Triple fail on that post, Slash:

1. Responding to Crotch
2. Juice who/what
3. See 1.

Parental units liked her, there was no escape.:emmersed:

Not sure even that would be enough to take him serious.

He is a known plagiarizer, he is a lazy evaluator who watches youtube highlights and glues into what he reads on Walterfootball. He admires 40 times entirely too much. He has a selective memory on who he liked initially. Forever changing to attempt to make him look smarter than a potato. (hint it isn't working).

He is a pompous douche that thinks he is better than everyone else. He can drive that luxury car right up his arse as far as I care.

**** this simpleton ************.

Other than that he is alright.

:bump2:

Nothing is plauguiezed. Your just a foolish person with nothing better to do. I'd pay $100 for you to take Wonderlic as long as the score was always posted as your signature. I think you might do just a little better than Kordell, might...

You ran from the bet I offered and would have lost. I'm not interested in your homemade trailer moonshine. I wanted to wager time off of the board. You ran. Coward.

The floor is your to say who you would have taken, but we both know you lack the brains to do it.

Nothing is plauguiezed. Your just a foolish person with nothing better to do. I'd pay $100 for you to take Wonderlic as long as the score was always posted as your signature. I think you might do just a little better than Kordell, might...

You ran from the bet I offered and would have lost. I'm not interested in your homemade trailer moonshine. I wanted to wager time off of the board. You ran. Coward.

The floor is your to say who you would have taken, but we both know you lack the brains to do it.

You're

USE that $100.00 to become a contributor on this board and you'd actually save a few $$$$denar$$$$ .

Salute the nation

It takes a luxury yacht to know that level of grammar

Because Luxury Cars can ONLY take you so far.................... Obviously to a parking lot where you are the ONLY Luxury car parked.

Salute the nation

Says the person who never can take anyone's bet straight up. You always want to tweak it because you are skeered of the outcome. See how I can flip the script *****?

You were caught plagiarizing and nothing you put out is credible or intelligent. You are a coffee cup full of lies filled to the brim and every once and awhile your lies are exposed like the ignorant twatwaffling transformer that you are.

We all ponder about your wonderlick.

As we wonder what you are licking today. A window, a bathroom mirror, your cosmetic compact, the neighbors dog's ***. All in the realm of possibilities

Hell you probably lied about your luxury car, it is probably nothing more than a rusted out Datsun B210 with the seats pushed back. With your feet female crossed on the dashboard, talking about how you are living in the lap of luxury.

Your draft analysis sucks, your posts sucks, your opinions suck. So much sucking if you where a ***** you would be a billionaire.

C’mon Slash, you went to far. Everyone knows his head wouldn’t fit inside a B210.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

C’mon Slash, you went to far. Everyone knows his head wouldn’t fit inside a B210.

Sent from my iPad using Steeler Nation mobile app

I don't have a big head and it barely fits inside..................... Oh wait !!!............... I've got an S10, that could be the difference.................................. ****

Bottom line is this, IN ORDER FOR THIS SITE TO REMAIN COMMITTED TO BEING THE BEST STEELERS SITE ON THE PLANET, IT TAKES CONTRIBUTORS FOR FINANCING THE NEEDS AND WANTS. PLEASE, LETS CONTRIBUTE OUR FAIR SHARE FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT VALUE WE GET OUT OF THIS PLACE.

Salute the nation

I don't have a big head and it barely fits inside..................... Oh wait !!!............... I've got an S10, that could be the difference.................................. ****

Bottom line is this, IN ORDER FOR THIS SITE TO REMAIN COMMITTED TO BEING THE BEST STEELERS SITE ON THE PLANET, IT TAKES CONTRIBUTORS FOR FINANCING THE NEEDS AND WANTS. PLEASE, LETS CONTRIBUTE OUR FAIR SHARE FOR THE ENTERTAINMENT VALUE WE GET OUT OF THIS PLACE.

Salute the nation

plus all the brilliant insight from CoolieMan....

I'll list my wonderlick as a zero in my sig if it means $100 for this board.
Luxury car, no money to contribute. Which of these things don't belong with the otherrrrrrr.

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

plus all the brilliant insight from CoolieMan....

Good thing you said brilliant and not Bright, wouldn't want to confuse anyone................................

Salute the nation

Says the person who never can take anyone's bet straight up. You always want to tweak it because you are skeered of the outcome. See how I can flip the script *****?

You were caught plagiarizing and nothing you put out is credible or intelligent. You are a coffee cup full of lies filled to the brim and every once and awhile your lies are exposed like the ignorant twatwaffling transformer that you are.

We all ponder about your wonderlick.

As we wonder what you are licking today. A window, a bathroom mirror, your cosmetic compact, the neighbors dog's ***. All in the realm of possibilities

Hell you probably lied about your luxury car, it is probably nothing more than a rusted out Datsun B210 with the seats pushed back. With your feet female crossed on the dashboard, talking about how you are living in the lap of luxury.

Your draft analysis sucks, your posts sucks, your opinions suck. So much sucking if you where a ***** you would be a billionaire.

Hey DIPSHIT, are you really that stupid?
The first question on the WONDERLIC test is;

What is the correct spelling of WONDERLIC? A.) Wonderlic B.) Wonderlick You answered B

And what does "if you WHERE a ***** you would be a billionaire" mean? Is that some sort of trailer trash slang?
As I said before, during COVID-19, use your home time wisely, get your 3rd grade GED.

Hey DIPSHIT, are you really that stupid?
The first question on the WONDERLIC test is;

What is the correct spelling of WONDERLIC? A.) Wonderlic B.) Wonderlick You answered B

And what does "if you WHERE a ***** you would be a billionaire" mean? Is that some sort of trailer trash slang?
As I said before, during COVID-19, use your home time wisely, get your 3rd grade GED.

will you ever make a football post or are you just here to make lame attacks on people not even talking to you?

and you gotta be a total ******** not to understand why he used wonderlick

will you ever make a football post or are you just here to make lame attacks on people not even talking to you?

and you gotta be a total ******** not to understand why he used wonderlick

In all fairness Coolie, is it ok for SlashSteel to constantly make "lame attacks" against other people on this board?

In all fairness Coolie, is it ok for SlashSteel to constantly make "lame attacks" against other people on this board?
Nothing can be more lame than your, " lame attacks". Talk football or take your trolling *** somewhere the other kids would get a kick out of your schtick.

Nothing can be more lame than your, " lame attacks". Talk football or take your trolling *** somewhere the other kids would get a kick out of your schtick.

**** OFF SLASH

BTW, the Steelers traded their 5th round draft pick for Nick Vannett. With that pick (162nd overall), the Washington Redskins (Via Seattle) drafted Khaleke Hudson.
As a hybird S/ILB, we sure could have used that pick.

**** OFF SLASH

BTW, the Steelers traded their 5th round draft pick for Nick Vannett. With that pick (162nd overall), the Washington Redskins (Via Seattle) drafted Khaleke Hudson.

and what makes you think the Steelers FO would have taken him? for that matter, if Vannett had blown up after the trade, would you have still harped on this?

**** OFF SLASH

yeah, yeah, ...and we could have drafted Dan Marino. Hindsight is 20/20. Foresight shows us that Coolie is going to ban your *** in 3....2.....1....