• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Coach's annual draft review

**** OFF SLASH

BTW, the Steelers traded their 5th round draft pick for Nick Vannett. With that pick (162nd overall), the Washington Redskins (Via Seattle) drafted Khaleke Hudson.
As a hybird S/ILB, we sure could have used that pick.
Steelers drafted a S hybrid Lber perhaps if you knew Steelers football you would know that troll. Hi

Sent from my moto g(7) power using Steeler Nation mobile app

tenor.gif

and what makes you think the Steelers FO would have taken him? for that matter, if Vannett had blown up after the trade, would you have still harped on this?

Sound the trumpets...................the ******* Calvary comes to the rescue

Sound the trumpets...................the ******* Calvary comes to the rescue

This....supe countered your actual football related comment with a football comment of his own and you come back with this stupid ****

try to discuss football or get the **** out

Sure thing Shitstool, I'm sure the Steelers would have picked Antoine Brooks Jr. over Khaleke Hudson. Your football IQ is about as high as your Wonder(LICK) score.

In your next life you might not want to **** with the mods on top of trolling, bye *****.

:lol:

Dang, one of the "best" trolls ever as he actually got my name right...........! No worries as I'm sure I'll root out another well respected troll sooner or later.

Salute the nation

Nothing is plauguiezed. Your just a foolish person with nothing better to do. I'd pay $100 for you to take Wonderlic as long as the score was always posted as your signature. I think you might do just a little better than Kordell, might...

You ran from the bet I offered and would have lost. I'm not interested in your homemade trailer moonshine. I wanted to wager time off of the board. You ran. Coward.

The floor is your to say who you would have taken, but we both know you lack the brains to do it.
Oh really??? How's that annual contribution working out for ya???

Hey DIPSHIT, are you really that stupid?
The first question on the WONDERLIC test is;

What is the correct spelling of WONDERLIC? A.) Wonderlic B.) Wonderlick You answered B

And what does "if you WHERE a ***** you would be a billionaire" mean? Is that some sort of trailer trash slang?
As I said before, during COVID-19, use your home time wisely, get your 3rd grade GED.

I wish I could have pulled you off the stage like Sandman...your humor is waning...

Can we block his IP/MAC address moving forward???

Did supe use his Ban Hammer? I actually like how coolie just let’s them destroy themselves but yeah it was time.