• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

COLD WAR!! U.S. expels 35 Russian diplomats, closes two compounds

The lying media is just about extinct

media-dinosaur-ben-garrison.jpg

Bill Clinton stuck a cigar up an intern's vagina in the Oval Office. That piece of **** is not relevant to any Trump discussion except possibly as a counterpoint.

And after that he put said cigar in his mouth and said "Tastes good". Anyone who voted to re-elect Slick Willie in 1996 is disqualified from commenting on any Republican's behavior toward women, ever.

BREAKING NEWS: Russia releases photo of DONALD TRUMP with hooker in Russian hotel!

2e2kuhs.jpg

oh...wait...that's...

Where did that come from?

Last edited:
[h=1]CIA's Brennan warns Trump, says he doesn't 'fully understand' Russia threat[/h]
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...ys-doesnt-fully-understand-russia-threat.html

Outgoing CIA Director John Brennan had some sharp criticism and warnings Sunday for Donald Trump, saying the incoming president doesn’t have a “full understanding” of Russia’s power and threat to the world.

“I don’t think he has a full understanding of Russian capabilities and the actions they are taking on the world,” Brennan told “Fox News Sunday.”

He also suggested that Trump lacks “full appreciation” of Russia’s aggression or about why President Obama imposed sanctions on the Kremlin for meddling in the 2016 presidential election.

“Mr. Trump has to understand that absolving Russia is a road that he needs to be very, very careful about moving down,” Brennan said.

Brennan was appointed by President Obama in 2013 to run the country’s premier spy agency.

Trump has repeatedly suggested better U.S. ties with Russian President Vladimir Putin. And he has been particularly suspect of the entire U.S. intelligence community since it concluded Russia and Putin tried to influence the elections, in an apparent effort to help Trump defeat Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton.

Brennan said Trump likening the U.S. intelligence community to Nazi German for presumably leaking the content of an opposition-research dossier on him is “outrageous.”

"There is no interest in undermining the president elect,” he said. “Our responsibility is to understand dangers on the world stage so (Trump and his Republican administration) have the intel we have so they can make the best decision.”

However, he said Trump “needs to be disciplined” and that he’ll face numerous challenges” in his presidency that begins Friday -- with terrorism, cybersecurity, North Korea and Middle East instability among those at the top.

“So many issues on Day One,” Brennan said.

Again...

Obama told us in 2012 Russia was not a threat and Romney was in the past.

I will never let anyone forget that if I can help it. ******' hypocrites.

Again...Obama told us in 2012 Russia was not a threat and Romney was in the past. I will never let anyone forget that if I can help it. ******' hypocrites.
Try to adjust your calendar, it's 2017. The situation has evolved, the threat is different and very real.

Try to adjust your calendar, it's 2017. The situation has evolved, the threat is different and very real.

Oh, bullshit. What a piss ant response. Fact is they have been, since mid-1900s, and will continue to be a threat. If Trump believes otherwise he is a fool. Obama obviously believed otherwise which is a large part of the reason we are where we are. However, because of political expediency, you said nothing in 2012 when Obama and the Dems had the position that they were not. Your position on this is hypocritical in the highest order. You should be embarrassed. But you are a liberal. No amount of hypocrisy embarrasses you.

Your position on this is hypocritical in the highest order. You should be embarrassed. But you are a liberal. No amount of hypocrisy embarrasses you.
For calling out possible Russian hacking, espionage, collusion with Trump et al in this election? Why would I be embarrased by that? Quite the opposite. You should be embarrassed by not wanting Trump and the government to come clean.

Putin and Russia have cranked things up 1,000x with Trump and DNC hacks. Your argument about how I or anyone else reacted years ago to Russian aggression is a side point, at best. You clearly don't know me, nor have you read what I've written here, if you think I've been anything but strongly opposed to Putin and Russia. The fact is - fake news or no fake news - they've never come close to this level of involvement - interference - in a US election, as the one we've witnessed.

You - and others - can try to explain it away, be my guest. You're not convincing me. I'd like to see the truth come out and have some clarity.

No way Trump will be able to serve if he doesn't clarify Russian hacking/collusion. Has to get ahead of this curve and do it rather quickly. I imagine his inner circle is telling him just that.

For calling out possible Russian hacking, espionage, collusion with Trump et al in this election? Why would I be embarrased by that? Quite the opposite. You should be embarrassed by not wanting Trump and the government to come clean.

Putin and Russia have cranked things up 1,000x with Trump and DNC hacks. Your argument about how I or anyone else reacted years ago to Russian aggression is a side point, at best. You clearly don't know me, nor have you read what I've written here, if you think I've been anything but strongly opposed to Putin and Russia. The fact is - fake news or no fake news - they've never come close to this level of involvement - interference - in a US election, as the one we've witnessed.

You - and others - can try to explain it away, be my guest. You're not convincing me. I'd like to see the truth come out and have some clarity.

No way Trump will be able to serve if he doesn't clarify Russian hacking/collusion. Has to get ahead of this curve and do it rather quickly. I imagine his inner circle is telling him just that.

Where did I say that about Trump and the government? Wasn't it clear enough when I said Trump is a fool if he doesn't think Russia is a threat?

I have on this board for many years. You said absolutely nothing when Obama mocked Romney over Russia. Nothing. All of this **** has happened under Obama's watch. Obama didn't take it seriously. Trump bears no responsibility for it and could do nothing about it. He wasn't the President or even in government, for **** sake. Trump is a side point at best here, if you want to discuss side points. You should be upset at the idiots who have been running things for the last 8 years and have done nothing. Trump doesn't have to get ahead of anything. The person that needs to do some explaining is Obama. This could be a big diversion to take attention off of the fact that Obama has been incompetent. Afterall, Russia, ****, there is no threat there, and that is exactly how he operated.

For crying out loud, Tibs, Obama is the head of the Dem party and, if you believe it was Russia, he allowed them to hack his own party. It's like leaving the front door to your house open. He did nothing. It is almost laughable, if it wasn't so serious. There has been so much hacking and our government just sat on their *****.

diver I agree Obama ****** things up regarding Russia. He should have been much more forceful in US pushback, I agree.

I won't argue that. And you're also right I should have come out more often against Obama's weakness on Russia here on the board.

So hopfully we can move on now that I've apologized and start discussing the topic at hand?

The best, most promising period in Russia were the Gorbachev/Yeltsin years. Trouble's been brewing ever since Putin stepped in and we may have seen nothing yet. When Putin invaded Georgia, marched into Crimea then joined the frey in Syria, you have a pretty good idea how he plans to throw his weight around. The murders of journalists and a mafia state run by oligarchs, despots and cronies, most anyone can see Russia has taken a turn for the worse.

No idea why Trump is so ******* enamored with Putin and Russia. Makes no sense and should piss off any American who pays attention to world issues.

Last edited:
diver I agree Obama ****** things up regarding Russia. He should have been much more forceful in US pushback, I agree.

I won't argue that. And you're also right I should have come out more often against Obama's weakness on Russia here on the board.

So hopfully we can move on now that I've apologized and start discussing the topic at hand?

The best, most promising period in Russia were the Gorbachev/Yeltsin years. Trouble's been brewing ever since Putin stepped in and we may have seen nothing yet. When Putin invaded Georgia, marched into Crimea then joined the frey in Syria, you have a pretty good idea how he plans to throw his weight around. The murders of journalists and a mafia state run by oligarchs, despots and cronies, most anyone can see Russia has taken a turn for the worse.

No idea why Trump is so ******* enamored with Putin and Russia. Makes no sense and should piss off any American who pays attention to world issues.

I fully agree Putin is a bad guy. I do not quite understand what Trump is doing as it pertains to Putin and Russia. The interesting question here, one we will never know, is what if Hillary won the election? Would any of this be news? Or would it all go on the back burner and be ignored by the press, but more importantly our government? Business as usual. Pretty much the entire mindset for the last 8 years was that Russia is no big deal. Only now, because they think they can score some political points against Trump is it a big deal. That is the danger here. I am so pissed off that the idiots in charge have done nothing about this for the last 8 years I do get caught up in that instead of worrying about what should be done moving forward. Maybe it would help if those in charge would acknowledge their failure in this regard instead of throwing Trump under the bus over it. Yea, right. It just all the feel of a political game right now.

I fully agree Putin is a bad guy. I do not quite understand what Trump is doing as it pertains to Putin and Russia. The interesting question here, one we will never know, is what if Hillary won the election? Would any of this be news? Or would it all go on the back burner and be ignored by the press, but more importantly our government? Business as usual. Pretty much the entire mindset for the last 8 years was that Russia is no big deal. Only now, because they think they can score some political points against Trump is it a big deal. That is the danger here. I am so pissed off that the idiots in charge have done nothing about this for the last 8 years I do get caught up in that instead of worrying about what should be done moving forward. Maybe it would help if those in charge would acknowledge their failure in this regard instead of throwing Trump under the bus over it. Yea, right. It just all the feel of a political game right now.

The Dems and MSM would be in high dudgeon if Trump lost and did the same things. The election didn't get hacked by the Russians or anybody else. What got hacked was Hildebeast's and John Podesta's emails, probably not by the Russians, and all that did was get the truth out about their paid protesters and how they screwed Bernie Sanders.

The Dems and MSM would be in high dudgeon if Trump lost and did the same things. The election didn't get hacked by the Russians or anybody else. What got hacked was Hildebeast's and John Podesta's emails, probably not by the Russians, and all that did was get the truth out about their paid protesters and how they screwed Bernie Sanders.

I agree with this. Whether Russia hacked or didn't is almost beside the point. The present administration acted for 8 years like Russia was no big deal. The dropped the ball and now want to cry foul. It's ****** pathetic. Anybody with a brain knows Russia is a bad actor. I am though uncomfortable also with Trump seemingly making nice with them. We'll see, though. We have had 8 years of failure. Can it get much worse?

Well this puts a spin on the FX series The Americans. Back to spy vs spy and now they can work forward to today's time.

The Americans should return for the next season in a month or so.

I have yet to see how Trump is substantially "making nice with Russia". What he says publicly on this issues is not 100% true. Anyone that has followed Trump through the election process knows this.

He is playing with the media. He LOVES and I mean LOVES to rile them up by saying little compliments about Putin and then watching them all have heart attacks and with sky-is-falling rhetoric. When you listen to any of his advisers, who are not playing the same game Trump is playing with the media, nothing has changed with Russia at all. We don't trust them as far as we can throw them.

Yes they hacked the DNC (or helped or have hacked before or is hacking now). But that was just as much their incompetence as it was nefarious work by Russia. Obama has let Russia spread its wings a bit (much to their surprise and ignorance), but Russia does not have the wealth or power to be a major world power they were before. The truth is U.S. and the E.U. (together and equally) can economically deal with any conflict we have with them. But Trump is dead set on making sure Europe pulls its weight on this and that is the reason behind his tactics to date.

Europe has been getting away with murder on the U.S. dime. Stealing and providing tax havens for American companies (tax inversions) and playing us against others to their advantage (including letting us hang out to dry in the Middle East footing the bill).

Europe is in a world of hurt right now and they better wake up and figure out how they are going to pay their tab. They are going to take their lumps, both left and right leaning countries. They're open door policies, globalization and social welfare states made some fat cats over there but their day is coming. Eventually they will come grovelling back to the table asking for the U.S.'s help. We just need to navigate the whole thing fairly and keep the U.S. in our best interest.

Old Fake News

None of that **** matters now

Obamas Have Started Moving Out of White House

According to CNN, the labeled boxes include “‘framed photos for the living room,” “dog supplies,” “his bathroom,” and even “cleaning supplies, box 5.”

Also spotted: golf clubs and a wardrobe full of dresses.

The Obamas are officially evicted on January 20, and as soon as they head out the door, White House staff have to begin the mad rush of arranging everything to the liking of President Donald Trump.

C2ZHgLHWgAAytsz.jpg

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligence...ve-started-moving-out-of-the-white-house.html

Some of the hackers have been discovered to live in the USA. They are focusing on how and who paid them.
At some point arrests are likely in the USA.