• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Bowls and News

Refs were terrible today no matter who you wanted to win. These guys need to stay off the screen, especially in a game this big.

No tto take anything away from TCU, because they certainly played well, but it's hard not to feel like Michigan beat themselves a little bit. And then there is that overturned TD. That will be an everlasting controversy.

Like college targeting rules are too liberal… you can hit a guy in the head with any body part and it can be called, but the principle contact has to be “ above the shouders” rolling up after the hit really should not count tge way it is typically written in those rules

No tto take anything away from TCU, because they certainly played well, but it's hard not to feel like Michigan beat themselves a little bit. And then there is that overturned TD. That will be an everlasting controversy.
Only in Michigan and fans of ttun. The rest of the world will have moved on from it by March; at the latest.

One Harbaugh down. One more to go.

Happy new year guys/gals/cooch

@SteelBuckeye
Good luck. I’m not home, so I cannot partake in the talking of the trash.

I’ll let Berm be the SEC rep tonight. I am watching this game amongst a buncha unm lobos

I will say this….I think TCU has better team speed than OSU or Michigan. Could be a good matchup speed wise with Georgia if Georgia wins this.

@SteelBuckeye

I’ll let Berm be the SEC rep tonight. I am watching this game amongst a buncha unm lobos
Good luck to you also brother. Let's hope for a good game with no major injuries. Of course, I'm hoping for a Buckeye win ... But, I'm not expecting one.

Yes they did. Their D-Coordinator needs to take some blame too for the multiple burns on their blitzes culminating in a big TD on the third and long.

@SteelBuckeye

The Harbaugh Super Bowl is probably the reason the world has gone to hell the past decade… a decade long blight on the world for allowing that whiney monstrosity