• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Bowls and News

If you are a TCU fan you had to think this game was played in Michigan. Lord no matter who scored Michigan fans were shown. They must have showed Hairball a thousand times plus their defense coach. The girl friend changed clothes a dozen times as many times they showed her. I guess TCU had no family or fans. Then throw in the last play as targeting on a last play in a championship game are you kidding. They sure tried to get the big ten in and once more a big ten team is a loser. They showed every stat every play every play diagramed and showed nothing for TCU. I bet a lot of new TVs are being bought tomorrow. I was surprised by the two in the booth by their one-sided points for Michigan to the very end. Now Michigan fans will point out on or two things that did not go their way for the next twelve months. TCU could do the same that is football. Please throw targeting out of the game and flag the snot throwers instead. Sportsmanship- not any more.

By the way as an extra they show Hairballs dad three times, enough said of the bias of ESPN coverage in a big game.

Well, that didn't start out well ... smh

79 got away with a little hold

Still, 7-0 OSU.

65 was about 9 yards down field when the pass was caught.

That Ohio State TD is why i like Rbs that run low to the ground with leverage.., hard to see, hard to stop their forward momentum..

Anyone call this? I didn’t have either team up 14. Stroud looks pretty damn good.

Anyone call this? I didn’t have either team up 14. Stroud looks pretty damn good.
He does, and Id almost bet that he breaks the jinx of an Ohio state qb in the pros, but the odds are still stacked against him… i really like how he works the middle of the field, but he has to cut like a sixth of those throws out for pro ball lol…

He does, and Id almost bet that he breaks the jinx of an Ohio state qb in the pros, but the odds are still stacked against him… i really like how he works the middle of the field, but he has to cut like a sixth of those throws out for pro ball lol…
Good thing the Steelers won't draft him. He'd have to cut them all out.

I fully expected OSU to get killed, but they probably have a chip on their shoulder.

I think Fields is gonna be a good pro
He on a shittty team

Anybody know if Ringo was covering Harrison on those two TDs?