• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 10

Bama vs LSU has come a long way from Les Miles vs Saban low scoring wrestling matches.

Penn State played their best game all year. They started opening up the offense late against Indiana last week and it continued this week. Spreading the field with multiple WRs and letting Allar be aggressive. They still don't have a good deep threat WR. Transfer WR Dante Cephas has his breakout game with 2 TDs.

Allar ran the ball a few times for some big gains. This is something he had to start doing. Ended up with 39 yards rushing. Allar made some beautiful throws in this game especially in the redzone with some perfect fades for TDs.

The defense held MD to negative 49 yards rushing. Sacks do come off that total in college.

Not sure if they will pull the upset vs the Cheaters next week but i feel a lot better about their chances than I did a few weeks ago. At least now they've shown some ability to pass the ball.

First round, about pick 20 or so. Steelers on the clock. Wash QB Michael Penix on the board. Decisions, decisions.

First round, about pick 20 or so. Steelers on the clock. Wash QB Michael Penix on the board. Decisions, decisions.
A little competition might be a good thing for young Mr. Pickett. And, the rookie salary cap would make it feasible, if not probable

Phucking hilarious!!! 🤣😂🤣
Maybe so. But, an apt comparison.
I almost put my fist through the TV a few times today.

Erratic play most of the game. 4th qtr play is usually better/more consistent than any other part of the game. Head scratching decisions. Accuracy issues. smh

too bad Daniels got knocked out of the game with that hit to the head. Probably would have been a good finish.