• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 10

Maybe so. But, an apt comparison.
I almost put my fist through the TV a few times today.

Erratic play most of the game. 4th qtr play is usually better/more consistent than any other part of the game. Head scratching decisions. Accuracy issues. smh

i agree. The OSU WRs should transfer to play with Allar next year

Washington Husky running back has 199 yards BEFORE contact. The holes the OLine are opening up is something else. Led by their center.

I wouldn't use a game vs USC's defense to grade any offensive players. Get more resistance from blocking sleds.
Not the first Huskies game that he has impressed me. I mean they are 9-0. Their line has contributed to Penix Jr’s success. They’ve got some tough games coming up, give him a look.

i agree. The OSU WRs should transfer to play with Allar next year
tommy-pickles-rugrats.gif

ok could someone explain to me how in the holy **** OSU jumped both MI and GA to become #1. and please explain it like I'm a 10 year old cause this **** makes zero sense to me.

ok could someone explain to me how in the holy **** OSU jumped both MI and GA to become #1. and please explain it like I'm a 10 year old cause this **** makes zero sense to me.
1. tOSU played and defeated two teams that were ranked in the top 10 when they played them.
2. Neither GA or the cheaters can make that claim
3. To date, tOSU has had a stronger strength of schedule than either GA or the cheaters.
There will be no recess today.

1. tOSU played and defeated two teams that were ranked in the top 10 when they played them.
2. Neither GA or the cheaters can make that claim
3. To date, tOSU has had a stronger strength of schedule than either GA or the cheaters.
There will be no recess today.
so why were they not moved up before this weekend, why did they keep GA @1 all this time.

The playoff poll supposedly ranks based only on games played. Part of that is they want it to be a TV show each week so they like teams moving up and down on a weekly basis.

Georgia beat 12 Missouri this week and Ohio State's resume took a ding when Notre Dame lost again. It's possible GA could go back to 1 but it doesn;t matter now. It will change week to week. Next week Penn State vs Michigan will obviously have a big impact on rankings. If Penn State wins, it lifts Ohio State and Penn State would obviously jump up. If Penn State loses, then it will hurt Ohio State's resume again.

No point getting freaked out about the rankings this soon.