• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 11

LOL it only took 2 4 down conversions and a trick play to get there...
Yeah, but they did it. They probably won't win, but they are not going away quietly. Penn State deserves the props.

Man, that fumble sucks. It was a very timely 1st down, too

Interesting that ttun is getting away with so much holding AT PSU 😳🧐

Rooting for Penn State,but don't expect a win. They never beat high ranked teams,not under Franklin anyway.
They didn't beat Michigan or OSU that much under Paterno either - I think he lost 7 games in a row to Michigan but he did beat them every now and then - like the year we had Ki-Jana Carter and Kerry Collins.

Does Michigan get flagged for anything? I see holding, block to the back, etc. Nothing.

I am out lol. I just cant watch it anymore......Maybe me tuning out will produce a defensive score lol.

This is the same thing we have seen the whole year from the PSU offense.

No playmakers in the passing game, no creativity on the offense......

Its just never going to win any big games.

Maybe I'm too old school, but does anyone else remember the days when you were either a PITT fan or PSU fan, never both? And typically, Steelers fans were PITT fans, thus hated PSU? I still remember those days, in high school, where you were either a PITT fan or PSU fan, I remember the kids wearing "PITT is IT" or "PITT is sh-t" shirts. I was a Steeler fan, and as it was back then, a PITT fan. To this day, can't really root for PSU, even though being a PITT fan means you have nothing to really root for as far as a national title is concerned. Well, maybe that isn't so much different from being a Steeler fan these days or the last decade. What is it about PITT that means they can't ever contend for a championship?

What is it about PITT that means they can't ever contend for a championship?
They have no place to call home. Say what you want but they lost a lot of student support when they tore down the stadium. It was always an easy walk, albeit uphill, and more support even in the lean years than they're getting now.

They have no place to call home. Say what you want but they lost a lot of student support when they tore down the stadium. It was always an easy walk, albeit uphill, and more support even in the lean years than they're getting now.
The student section has been unbelievable this year. Up until the last game they typically had 3 upper deck spillage sections full. One game they had six full. The season ticket base is the issue, not the students.

Maybe I'm too old school, but does anyone else remember the days when you were either a PITT fan or PSU fan, never both? And typically, Steelers fans were PITT fans, thus hated PSU? I still remember those days, in high school, where you were either a PITT fan or PSU fan, I remember the kids wearing "PITT is IT" or "PITT is sh-t" shirts. I was a Steeler fan, and as it was back then, a PITT fan. To this day, can't really root for PSU, even though being a PITT fan means you have nothing to really root for as far as a national title is concerned. Well, maybe that isn't so much different from being a Steeler fan these days or the last decade. What is it about PITT that means they can't ever contend for a championship?

Well in families like mine the alumni are spread around with Pitt,Penn State, WVU,Georgia and FSU.

My uncle will fly from Idaho for all of the big Penn State home games. I'm sure he's pissed again.

So, I don't usually watch PSU. Is this QB a 1st year guy? He is making Tribuski level mistakes.

So, I don't usually watch PSU. Is this QB a 1st year guy? He is making Tribuski level mistakes.
A hyped up 5-star recruit who looks more like Christian Hackenberg than a QB1. Michigan played some 1950's offense because they had zero worries about Penn State's offense.

Pitts issues always are going to be at the administrative level ….

Having said that, Pitt is far more entertaining than Penn state… with Penn State, you get a program that beats the teams it should the vast majority of the time, but loses to the same high end programs every year

Pitt could be a terrible team and end up beating some super high ranked team or be ranked and lose to “Joes discount college” at home…

Sherrone Moore dropping some F bombs. Fox Sports.