• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 13

unfortunately ND is likely pushing USC to # 4 tonight.........what say you STEELBUCKEYE ? Does Ohio still retain a top 4 or drop to 5

what a run by #13 Williams
Methinks tOSU drops to #5 because of the score in the loss.

LSU should fall a long way...

Unfortunately, USC will move to #4 leaving Bama outside looking in.

Coolie was right ............. you did cook that steak ................ well done SIR

looks awesome

Yeah, it was a first for me too ... He didn't use it as a seasoning/binder. He used it as a topping, like steak sauce. Nasty
Yellow mustard with the brown meat,with the juices of the meat= looks like baby poop. That is nasty. And it probably tastes good🙂 oh well,each to his own.

I just made a big pot of chili for the next few days. I grabbed some type of chili’s at the veg market. I put in one and said to myself not to be such a *****. Added another.
Holly smokes,forehead instantly soaked,now hair. I’d say these chili’s did their job.

Methinks tOSU drops to #5 because of the score in the loss.

LSU should fall a long way...

Unfortunately, USC will move to #4 leaving Bama outside looking in.
Yeah that is what I see as well ............. those long runs tilted that score in the Ohio Michigan game quickly ................ so I think USC will end up above the Buckeyes in the rankings

I hadn't seen this Caleb Williams play yet this year ........... pretty impressive game tonight

Yellow mustard with the brown meat,with the juices of the meat= looks like baby poop. That is nasty. And it probably tastes good🙂 oh well,each to his own.

I just made a big pot of chili for the next few days. I grabbed some type of chili’s at the veg market. I put in one and said to myself not to be such a *****. Added another.
Holly smokes,forehead instantly soaked,now hair. I’d say these chili’s did their job.
Coolie wants to know what kind of beans you use ............ so he can "use them properly" Shane Falco cred ......... next time he makes his Texas Chill eh .......

USF almost pulls the upset

uCF with a TD with 20 seconds left to take the lead back