• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 14 - Championship Week

Georgia & Bamma should be a good game. I' thinking Georgia by 12 (sorry berm) and I came up with that on my own, no influence from my Albuquerque friend but I' sure his thinking would be in favor.

Salute the nation

Want to see it blown up . Let all the underdogs accept Georgia win. Piss everyone off putting ND in!

Baylor over OSU
Georgia over Bama
Iowa over Michigan
Pitt over Wake
Houston over Cincy (be ok with Cincy win meaning Bama out)

Looks like Ok State doesn't want in.

Just want to say. Go Dawgs!
Kick bama’s ***

And I am really looking forward to Dawgs/Tide game! Could be the best game this weekend and possibly including playoffs. Sorry Cool Mo Man gonna flip to Cougs during commercials.

Tonight main is Iowa over the Charwie’s and flipping with Pitt.

Wife at some Dickens ******* bus trip Christmas thingy and left early and back late; girls trip! Such a great idea for THEM. Told my son, go play your video games now, cause starting at 4 we gonna watch some games!

And I am really looking forward to Dawgs/Tide game! Could be the best game this weekend and possibly including playoffs. Sorry Cool Mo Man gonna flip to Cougs during commercials.

Tonight main is Iowa over the Charwie’s and flipping with Pitt.

Wife at some Dickens ******* bus trip Christmas thingy and left early and back late; girls trip! Such a great idea for THEM. Told my son, go play your video games now, cause starting at 4 we gonna watch some games!
Don't let her have a Dickens cider.

Just want to say. Go Dawgs!
Kick bama’s ***
I've been sick ALL WEEK - not COVID...

MTC, we're here, baby!!! I don't know how much drinking my stomach will allow but today will be one for the record books!

I expect excellence - ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Reactions: MTC
I've been sick ALL WEEK - not COVID...

MTC, we're here, baby!!! I don't know how much drinking my stomach will allow but today will be one for the record books!

I expect excellence - ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!
Hope ya feel better. I’m hoping for an injury free game, but definitely want a blowout in the Dawgs favor today.