• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 14 - Championship Week

Rough crowd for Coolie lol.

Almost kick off in the Benz.
Berm and I have a big game ourselves

LOL how did I forget that???

I know I lost the bet (on our streak wins over the next 4 games) can't remember who I'm sending a bottle to??? Let me check my PM's...
Coolie?
Pitt Charlie?
Lunar?

I’m expecting a big game from Brock Bowers and Ladd McConkey.

with OK st falling a close win by cincy shouldn't knock them out of the playoffs. As I said before, a small part of me would be okay with them getting into the CFP....I'm drinking to drown that ****** though

GO COOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ABC has to be excited about the 50 viewers that will be tuning in to the Cincinnati/Houston game.

with OK st falling a close win by cincy shouldn't knock them out of the playoffs. As I said before, a small part of me would be okay with them getting into the CFP....I'm drinking to drown that ****** though

GO COOGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Cincy was already ranked in top 4. There is no way a win over a ranked team would knock them out

Herslow (87) is a good story

walked on after transferrring from Old DOminion because UH special teams coach said he would have a shot to make some plays for him

he works his *** off and has started the last few games at WR for UH

Cincy was already ranked in top 4. There is no way a win over a ranked team would knock them out
ESPN doesn't want them...they would use any excuse to jump ND or OK st if they had won over them

Bennett you short ******! S’all good

Fantastic defensive stands by Baylor. Glad they pulled this one off.

Let's have some more fun with a Georgia and Houston win this afternoon.

Reactions: MTC