• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 2

I missed all of Colorado's scoring. That game was looking like a defense fest while I was watching.

I missed all of Colorado's scoring. That game was looking like a defense fest while I was watching.
The FG was routine after a fumble by Nebraska. The TD throw will be on ESPN all week - absolutely gorgeous ball to the WR by Sanders...deep flag route to the right side of the endzone...

I just saw the craziest play!!! Shedur was about to throw a bomb - his arm is hit - the ball goes sky high 7 yards and then caught by a WR in the flat. Hilarious!!!

If Cristobal doesn't start winning soon at Miami, I think Deion could be HC there maybe even next year.

Delaware is realy well coached. They are outmatched athletically but PSU has to earn everything with drives. They are great tacklers. I don't think they've missed a tackle all game. They haven't made any coverage mistakes either.

I wonder if their RB will be playing for an FBS team next year. He has some wheels.

The bits i'm watching of the Neb Colorado game, i don't understand what Neb is doing on offense. Colorado lacks depth. I was thinking Neb would just try to outmuscle and wear them down with the run game. The defense is doing their part. If not for turnovers, CO probably only has about 13 points. So, the close game would have allowed Neb to just run the ball, but they want to develop that passing game apparently. Problem is their QB sucks.

Naw...he's already in the queue for Florida...

No way. Deion's not dumb. He's not going into the SEC unless Texas comes calling. And that could be possible too if Sark doesn't get them over the hump soon.

Deion is friends with all the U guys, Irvin, Sapp, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed. It's a style fit too. The U wants swagger.

Wait...Shedur took his helmet off - ON THE SIDELINE. How is that a penalty??? The catch was incomplete but the play was still phenomenal...

No way. Deion's not dumb. He's not going into the SEC unless Texas comes calling. And that could be possible too if Sark doesn't get them over the hump soon.

Deion is friends with all the U guys, Irvin, Sapp, Ray Lewis, Ed Reed. It's a style fit too. The U wants swagger.
Not what I'm hearing from my SEC buds, but your logic is very sound...