• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 2

The commentator just said, "if Colorado can hold on to win this game". WTF??? 36-7 w/ 1:52 left in the game and you THINK Nebraska can come back and win??? BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA GTFOH!!!

Shedur Sanders = Heismann candidate

500+ passing yards last week / 397 passing yards today / NO INTERCEPTIONS!!!

Watching Miami now. I have two kids that I used to coach on the team.

Chantz Williams and Jaylen Rivers - watch 'em!!! 😁

Texas A&M just blocked Miami's punt!!! I feel bad for the my boys - Miami is not good on offense...

Miami scores. I'm watching my boys - they are both playing quite timid IMO. Chantz is #20 playing strong safety. Jalen is #64 playing LT.

pretty sad that Miami's stadium is only about 3/4 full for a game vs a ranked opponent.

Texas A&M is about to get punched in the mouth!!! Miami is fighting back. Colbie Young looks like George Pickens!!!

I just figured out who Shedeur Sanders models his game after - last week he looked like Warren Moon; but then I really thought about it over halftime...the kid plays EXACTLY like Jaylen Hurts. That is not me being a homer but just watch both games and tell me what you think...

Michigan/UNLV is a weird game.

The Harbaughless wolverines still up big