• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 2

I think I have to call myself a Georgia fan. Just starting watching college ball a few years ago. Georgia was always on TV.
Now my buddies son goes there.
And multiple Steelers came from there
Go Dawgs

I think I have to call myself a Georgia fan. Just starting watching college ball a few years ago. Georgia was always on TV.
Go Dawgs
Georgia is my favorite SEC team probably because their uniforms are same as my highschool uni was (except for the G on the helmet), but I get bored when teams dominating a sport.

Ok college football people. I believe we will try again to draft our #1 QB next draft. Who am I looking at this college season? Your realistic favorite that you think will be there and look good in the B&G. Any dark horses?
Who would look good in the black and gold? Entering the season, none. This was expected to be a weak QB class, but there could be some breakout players who develop. Anyway....

Carson Beck, Georgia - Prototypical size for a QB.
Shedeur Sanders - playmaker, but it feels like Deion is padding his kid's stats in Colorado.
Quinn Ewers - really highly-rated recruit who has gotten better each year
Cam Ward - in position for a breakout season, has good arm talent and is a playmaker.
Jalen Milroe - improved after a slow start and you always have to keep your eyes on Alabama QBs.

If Franklin loses his home opener to an unranked team, is it enough to get him on the hot seat? Gawd he sucks. Mike Tomlin 2.0.

CO vs. Neb -7 should be interesting. They have been ripping Deion's big uglies up front. Their supposed lack on the lines should rear their ugly heads in this one, if true.
I take it you don't like Primetime as a coach either. Check. Lines up perfectly with your sentiments about Coach Tomlin...

And a maybe a coach. Hard to gauge him right now with a question mark at QB
for sure. Deep down I knew this was gonna be a rough game I just was hoping it would be close. The first half has been tough to watch. Might just go out and start putting up the fall decorations if it doesn't get a little better.

Ok college football people. I believe we will try again to draft our #1 QB next draft. Who am I looking at this college season? Your realistic favorite that you think will be there and look good in the B&G. Any dark horses?
There are a quite a few but it will depend on who declares... Shedur Sanders will be gone by the time we pick. I love Jalen Milroe's abilities and leadership - excellent teammate. The kid from Georgia is gonna go top 10 or higher too. And finally, Ewers from Texas will be another to keep on the radar.

Go Dawgs
Slide on over to Bama...we're still relevant!!!

Texas looks pretty good. Michigan has no offense and can't keep their defense off the field.

I take it you don't like Primetime as a coach either. Check. Lines up perfectly with your sentiments about Coach Tomlin...
I don't like him because he played for the cowboys and got more love than Woodson did. That being said I would trade Tomlin and Two first for him, Shedeur, and Travis Hunter.

That seems like it would be a good trade for Colorado since Tomlin still has all his toes.. LOL

Who would look good in the black and gold? Entering the season, none. This was expected to be a weak QB class, but there could be some breakout players who develop. Anyway....

Carson Beck, Georgia - Prototypical size for a QB.
Shedeur Sanders - playmaker, but it feels like Deion is padding his kid's stats in Colorado.
Quinn Ewers - really highly-rated recruit who has gotten better each year
Cam Ward - in position for a breakout season, has good arm talent and is a playmaker.
Jalen Milroe - improved after a slow start and you always have to keep your eyes on Alabama QBs.
Oh yeah! I forgot about Ward down here in Miami - watched him last week - DEFINITELY on the list.

Our are the same!!!

Penn st with the lead and then they get a 3 and out.