• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 3

The Huskies absolutely annihilated Michigan. The score flattered Michigan. Looks like the odds guys were right.
Michigan deserved no respect. And received none from Washington.

Mich State was good last year because they brought in like 30 transfers and Ken walker turned out to be a star RB. They aren't sneaking up on anybody this year.

Looking forward for Penn State they have, C Michigan and Northwestern, then a Bye and then @ Michigan. PSU looks almost certain to be 5-0 heading into MIchigan. By that point there's a good chance they will be top 10.

Top 25 losses today
13 Miami or 24 Texas A&M - right now Miami looks like the loser
11 Michigan State - blowout
12 BYU -blowout
19 Wake Forest - they beat Liberty by 1 point when Liberty failed on 2 pt conversion on last play. Might drop a spot or 2

I'm thinking PSU will go from 22 up to about 15-17 range in the next poll.

As long as my Dawgs keep winning. They bullied the cocks today.

USF had Florida on the ropes. That was a good game and USF hurt themselves out of a potential upset.

Not football related but GGG looked washed up as hell tonight. He will be one of my favorite boxers but time waits for no man.

I have to admit the first half of the PSU-Auburn game had me concerned that PSU was a paper tiger that wasn't ready to compete with the big boys. Auburn was playing them tough and little running room and it was 7 - 6 midway through the second and Auburn was picking up third and longs. Then the wall fell on Auburn. near the end of the half and all through the second.

I will take a one point victory at this point :(

Go Irish!

I think the 9pm game might be the best of the bunch this week..
Well, got a one score win against a mediocre program....didnt see the game but recorded it...will pick it apart later..

not going to miss surf fishing, which really means surf drinking, on a beautiful September day for this years version of the Fighting Irish...

What I dont understand is how does a program that is consistently top 5 in recruiting not have a blue chip QB to compete?