• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

College Football Week 6

I had to resist the urge to bet Kentucky. It just seems too easy. 14.5 points against a Georgia team that has been sleepwalking with Kentucky that is playing great. Whenever the bet seems easy, just back away. Georgia has to flip the switch at some point.

I thought ND would be able to bet up on USC next week but if they couldn't run on Louisville then maybe their offense just isn't that good in general. USC's defense sucks so ND will score some but can they hold USC under 30?

USC down early to Arizona.

The Georgia offense is looking sharp.
Was surprised by their performance today. I was writing them off with the way Beck/Bobo tandem has shaped out.

Was also pleased with the defense and the way they handled Kentucky’s run game.

I was expecting a physical battle. Kentucky looked like they were no push over. I cannot doubt Kirby Smart though. That guy has completely turned Georgia football around.

Miami up 3 with under 40 seconds, clock running, and GA Tech is out of TO. Just take a knee and game is over right?

Miami up 3 with under 40 seconds, clock running, and GA Tech is out of TO. Just take a knee and game is over right?

That was some might fine playcalling on the Miami Coaches part… if that happened to a western PAteam the media here would all say the players should have played better… don’t fumble and that doesn’t happen….

Of course if you take a knee that doesn’t happen… but the coaches can’t be at fault for their play calls…

That was some might fine playcalling on the Miami Coaches part… if that happened to a western PAteam the media here would all say the players should have played better… don’t fumble and that doesn’t happen….

Of course if you take a knee that doesn’t happen… but the coaches can’t be at fault for their play calls…

Talk about snatching defeat from the jaws of victory. They should have apologized to their players in the locker room after that game.