• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Confirmed: Bert & Ernie are gay

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
Last edited:
They do wear those rainbow-ish shirts.

If a gay person wants them to be a couple, they can be seen that way. If a kid seems them as best friends, then that's how they seem them. It's about perspective.

If a gay person wants them to be a couple, they can be seen that way. If a kid seems them as best friends, then that's how they seem them. It's about perspective.

I thought they were brothers....

similar to other democratic muppets, Bert nor Ernie have genitalia.

Their characters are based from Jim Henson and Frank Oz's friendship in 1969.

And named after two characters in the movie "It's A Wonderful Life".

Confirmed: Miss Piggy is a drag queen. Accept it or die!

And the show just announced that puppets dont have genders... thats probably why they cannot use bathrooms anywhere lol

Wait.....what? Puppets can't be male or female??? CHILDHOOD DESTROYED.....

Wait.....what? Puppets can't be male or female??? CHILDHOOD DESTROYED.....

Bert and Ernie are males with male names. Miss Piggy is a female name and had a fling with Kermit, clearly a guy. Pigs and frogs can mate. Don't ruin the narrative of my childhood. . .

Bert and Ernie are males with male names. Miss Piggy is a female name and had a fling with Kermit, clearly a guy. Pigs and frogs can mate. Don't ruin the narrative of my childhood. . .

Yeah. Why give gender specific names if they don't have genders?

Meh Frank Oz says he made Bert as a representation of himself, so he would be straight.... I continue to only give a damn cause the muppet jokes are hilarious ��