• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Congrats Rush!

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
never listen to him....he is just another pompous airbag

Been listening since the late 80s in Jersey when he still smoked and ate Big Macs and bragged about it. Also went to the taping of his TV show in Manhattan. Was awesome.

Rush executes his show flawlessly with half his brain tied behind his back. And even with that, he has more intelligence than the collective MSM. You should listen to him.

He’s too far gone. Even El Rushbo can’t save that warped *******.

You should listen to him.

tenor.gif

You think I'm not familiar with Rush ******* Limbaugh?

I'll let you guys grovel in that pigsty till the sun goes down. It's a minor miracle Indy even comes up for air from time to time to post on the board.

tumblr_om50wdJmXf1um7prco3_r1_500.gif

Congratulations you racist, misogynistic, ignorant, lying POS. Your success is undoubtedly tied to that famous quote incorrectly attributed to P.T. Barnum " There is a Repugnican sucker born every minute."

de9382d5ece172c4f2243b3b95a439c7--scary-people-stupid-people.jpg

Rush executes his show flawlessly with half his brain tied behind his back. And even with that, he has more intelligence than the collective MSM. You should listen to him.

Yeah he's great. So great the average Joe can dismantle his B.S. with a few questions.......

If that douchebag wouldn't keep jumping in with his retarded commentary I might have gotten through that call. You should know, though, that Rush has been proven to be 99.47% accurate.

Last edited:
If that douchebag wouldn't keep jumping in with his retarded commentary I might have gotten through that call. You should know, though, that Rush has been proven to be 99.47% accurate.

Of course you've fact checked that 99.5% by listening to Limbaugh tell you that he's right 99.5% of the time.-----CONservative "science"

Liberals are AWESOME at throwing insults around and accusing everyone they don't agree with of every "-ism" in the world. The trouble is that they are completely horrible at backing any of it up with facts. Usually they don't even try.....they just yell insults louder. It's why they are so easy to tune out.