• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Congratulations slash.....................................

rollin' rollin' rollin'
through the streams that are swollen
keep them doggies rollin'
Rawhide

Move Em out..... git em up Rawhide

Salute the nation

'Drive them in the wheather, .......... keep that herd together........................ rawhide..

Salute the nation

Tip of the cap to Slash, dude is as genuine as they come. His contributions to this site are a big reason its the best Steeler fan site/message board on the interwebz.

....unlike that *** coolie :sneaky::LOL:

Naw, coolie's cool, too🤭
naw...coolie's just an ***

obviously a case of quantity instead of quality

25,000 posts and a reaction score of 23,166

while a more humorous and informative poster only has 9,500 posts but a reaction score of 14,947

that guy must be putting out some great posts....

obviously a case of quantity instead of quality

25,000 posts and a reaction score of 23,166

while a more humorous and informative poster only has 9,500 posts but a reaction score of 14,947

that guy must be putting out some great posts....
Great job Coach...

Congrats to slash. Did he win cash?

Been a forum member since 2015. So I’m the new guy still.

I think

I think Slash gets to find out what happened to Coach. Either the choke and puke place he watched games at burned down, or he forgot his AOL password.

I think Slash gets to find out what happened to Coach. Either the choke and puke place he watched games at burned down, or he forgot his AOL password.
He stuck his head in here a few times this off-season. One way or another he will be back saying what he would have done soon enough. Guy never met a YouTube clip he didn't like , a true legend in his own mind.

He stuck his head in here a few times this off-season. One way or another he will be back saying what he would have done soon enough. Guy never met a YouTube clip he didn't like , a true legend in his own mind.
I figured he and Carole Baskins are neighbors….and he’s been busy. Or the gas prices in FL are too expensive for his luxury car.

He wanted to take the LUXURY S10 for a drive but I was afraid it would be to much for him so I offered him a ride in it (me driving) but he got mad and I think he is pouting Somewhere, possibly in a basement.

Salute the nation

He wanted to take the LUXURY S10 for a drive but I was afraid it would be to much for him so I offered him a ride in it (me driving) but he got mad and I think he is pouting Somewhere, possibly in a basement.

Salute the nation
supe probably has him in his basement as his sex slave

I'd been keeping an eye on this but it slipped away just a little. For those of you who didn't know, slash is now the current MOST post(s) member.

I appreciate all his great post(s) and down to earth thinking along the way.

Just taking a moment to say thank you for your dedication and longivity to this site.

It takes all kinds of poster(s) to contribute to this board to get a wide range of opinions and yes we have them here, lots and lots of great people and differing views. Thank you to all who post whether good / bad / ugly...... it's all right.

How long have you (all members) been posting here? I realize there has been ownership change over but go back as far as you can remeber. (thanks)

Salute the nation
Can't remember if it was on this board per se, but I started (albeit rarely) posting about the time guys were bitching a out Troy's head being too big and Jason Gildon unfairly getting credit for "dong sacks" 😀

Can't remember if it was on this board per se, but I started (albeit rarely) posting about the time guys were bitching a out Troy's head being too big and Jason Gildon unfairly getting credit for "dong sacks" 😀
Gildong and the stats on pile-on sacks was a Trib board thing. That was a long time ago

Gildong and the stats on pile-on sacks was a Trib board thing. That was a long time ago

I remeber that as well, wasn't there a poster named "Crash" and he was ****** up and argued consistantly to no end.

Salute the nation

Y'all are dusting off some old boxes.
Don’t forget BengalRulze. Nothing like titflaps and “hock” to liven up a post.

don't make me ban you cope

if I cared about your opinion that would have hurt my feelings
Oh no! Not again!!!

I'm like the phoenix. You keep banning me, and I keep coming back bigger and better!!

Rising from the ashes of the banhammer!!!