• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Congratulations slash.....................................

Oh before I forget like us old people do. Seeing how we are handing out thanks. Thank you for the writers and anyone else who puts in time and effort here at Steelernation. I like the stories and podcasts, and look forward to Cope's Loudermilk interview. Whenever that may be. I am excited for it even though it doesn't exist yet!

Oh, it exists, just maybe not in your world.

Sometimes things are right in front of us yet we have yet to see it. In my spirit world I was meant to run a gauntlet of blocking future defensive linemen from sacking Linda Carter & Brittinay Spears. I held my own down the line until I got to Loudermilk, he got through but I was able to reach out and hold him just enough for the girls to realize they needed to ..................................................... and then I returned to my current world.

Salute the nation

It will never last. People in the vaccine thread are posting at a geometric rate, and now we have Afghanistan.

Or as Troglodyte may say, an asymptotic rate. That thread has turned into something else. Anyways, Steelers game tomorrow!

Oh before I forget like us old people do. Seeing how we are handing out thanks. Thank you for the writers and anyone else who puts in time and effort here at Steelernation. I like the stories and podcasts, and look forward to Cope's Loudermilk interview. Whenever that may be. I am excited for it even though it doesn't exist yet!
I can't wait until Loudermilk gets cut...

This forum was the incubator that FSF and I started doing well researched threads as articles, and now do it for the website in reality. Thanks to @Steelerfan81 for making this bigger than any of us could have imagined.

I enjoy doing my part, I love the comradery, discussion, well thought out arguments, and fun here. It really is a unique place.

I love doing the multi media, and I feel like I'm really starting to hit my stride. You guys are integral into what I do. I love the questions and love the interactions during the casts. They keep me going and always gets me excited to see you guys interact during a show!

Congrats @slashsteel . Thanks for the great posts, and great questions for Drunk Cope and the Podcast!
don't get too excited Mr Fruity Beer, not that there's anything wrong with those beers...

Congrats to Slash for no longer being just a large number 2 on this site ....lol

Seriously man, appreciate the content and points of view you and everyone else post here.
& Like SASK said ....appreciate you artwork with the camera as well

Also a big shout out to DIC for the constant recognition he gives to posters, writers and administrators on a regular basis. You make a good embassador for Steelernation.

Time is flying by, boys........ only a few weeks until the season starts ...... ******* EH!!!!!!!!

He would look great in the black &….wait
I wonder how he would look in a ToTo playing next to t*mmyb*y........................... oh wait, I actually don't care how he would look in a ToTo.!!!

Salute the nation

Reactions: MTC
Congrats to slash. Did he win cash?

Been a forum member since 2015. So I’m the new guy still.

I think

EVEN better........................ He gets a free pass for lifetime of the daunted LUXURY S10. He can drive / borrow / sleep in it (because it's so luxury) / nearly anytime he wants and on top of that if he plays his cards right he may never have to gas it. It gets 250-280 miles to a tank and I keep it full most of the time........ so he just needs to time it right.

As for 2015 you are so welcome here brother.! (not that you need my approval) ALL good

Salute the nation

I can't wait until Loudermilk gets cut...
who?????????????
Why would you say that? Take it back Cope. Take it back

As usual, Cope starting trouble, Coolie ******* lost, and then some whiney *** bitching.......................................

Like I said it takes all kinds to keep this place rolling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salute the nation

EVEN better........................ He gets a free pass for lifetime of the daunted LUXURY S10. He can drive / borrow / sleep in it (because it's so luxury) / nearly anytime he wants and on top of that if he plays his cards right he may never have to gas it. It gets 250-280 miles to a tank and I keep it full most of the time........ so he just needs to time it right.

As for 2015 you are so welcome here brother.! (not that you need my approval) ALL good

Salute the nation
Does it come with the fine Corinthian leather?

Agreed whole heartedly. I'd add a man of his word as he went above and beyond sending me and Paul a picture he made of Claypool to settle a draft bet.

jitter$50 underscores the undeniable importance of pay off bets made on this site.

As usual, Cope starting trouble, Coolie ******* lost, and then some whiney *** bitching.......................................

Like I said it takes all kinds to keep this place rolling !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Salute the nation
rollin' rollin' rollin'
through the streams that are swollen
keep them doggies rollin'
Rawhide

Tip of the cap to Slash, dude is as genuine as they come. His contributions to this site are a big reason its the best Steeler fan site/message board on the interwebz.

....unlike that *** coolie :sneaky::LOL:

Naw, coolie's cool, too🤭