• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conspiracies etc., Calling Wig

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
Caught part of Hannity's show on the radio. Stay with me here. It seems the Chinese hacking of U.S. govt employee data is much broader than originally thought. A computer expert says it's easily possible that they hacked into Hildebeast's email too. Hannity is making an open offer to the Chinese and Vlad Putin to pay whatever they want for a copy of Hildebeast's hard drive. As Quinn and Rush have said, it is likely they did that so they could blackmail govt employees.

However.....

Is is also possible that Bomma is already paying them off to keep quiet and in turn blackmailing people like the Supreme Court justices and saying He'll quit paying the Chinese and let them release the photos of, say, Chief Justice Roberts in a compromising position with a sheep in lingerie?

I can believe anything coming out of DC today.

Caught part of Hannity's show on the radio. Stay with me here. It seems the Chinese hacking of U.S. govt employee data is much broader than originally thought. A computer expert says it's easily possible that they hacked into Hildebeast's email too. Hannity is making an open offer to the Chinese and Vlad Putin to pay whatever they want for a copy of Hildebeast's hard drive. As Quinn and Rush have said, it is likely they did that so they could blackmail govt employees.

However.....

Is is also possible that Bomma is already paying them off to keep quiet and in turn blackmailing people like the Supreme Court justices and saying He'll quit paying the Chinese and let them release the photos of, say, Chief Justice Roberts in a compromising position with a sheep in lingerie?

Obama's administration was caught spying on the German Chancellor. Lately France is accusing the same.

While there is little donut the Chinese have hacked or obtained some Hillary's emails ( the one she sent to them for sure, 100% ) , the real question is are the damaging emails for sale or not?

Any nation would like to make nice to a person with a real chance to win the USA Presidency.

Bill Clinton was well liked by China at the time. Bill and Hillary also received a lot of money from some Nations who really don't like us.

I hear there have been a lot of high-level people meetings with China and Russia in 2015. Why so many meetings with a lame duck president is a point are conspiracy people can feast on!

I am more than sure there are several email bombs that were " deleted " by Clinton. And speaking of Hillary, she has a very high negative rating in the upper 40's. If it hits 50% or more, its big trouble for her.

Last edited: