• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conspiracy 101

At the very least, someone should have got on a radio and said Get Trump off the stage!

At the very least, someone should have got on a radio and said Get Trump off the stage!
Complete lack of command and control. Was it from ineptitude or were they trying to put him in harms way? I sure hope it's not the latter but after witnessing the events from the past 8 years and the total disdain the powers that be has for the guy, one has to wonder.

So let me list the current conspiracies floating around for this one (***listing does not mean i personally support it or even think the theory is plausible)
1. Trump staged this...
.....the shooter shot close to him, but not at him... trump cut his own ear or used fake blood, all to generate great photos

2. Trump is lying about being shot.
......his ear was hit by debris from a teleprompter and he is embellishing the whole thing

3. Never trumpers tried to off him.
......people wanting a better candidate encouraged an unstable youth to do this in order to replace him before the convention

4. The Dems tried to off him
...... more or less the same arguments as the never trumpers but with the Obama crew pulling the strings... done because they couldnt see a path around Trump this cycle

5. The CIA tried to off him
...... this one is based off of trumps drain the swamp position and the alleged CIA practice of targeting and triggering unstable people for covert shootings

6. The shooter was a patsy..
There was another shooter and this kid was just supposed to take the fall

7. The Secret Service was leaving obvious avenues to make an attempt on Trump open in hopes someone would hit him...

I think that is all Ive heard...

So let me list the current conspiracies floating around for this one (***listing does not mean i personally support it or even think the theory is plausible)
1. Trump staged this...
.....the shooter shot close to him, but not at him... trump cut his own ear or used fake blood, all to generate great photos

2. Trump is lying about being shot.
......his ear was hit by debris from a teleprompter and he is embellishing the whole thing

3. Never trumpers tried to off him.
......people wanting a better candidate encouraged an unstable youth to do this in order to replace him before the convention

4. The Dems tried to off him
...... more or less the same arguments as the never trumpers but with the Obama crew pulling the strings... done because they couldnt see a path around Trump this cycle

5. The CIA tried to off him
...... this one is based off of trumps drain the swamp position and the alleged CIA practice of targeting and triggering unstable people for covert shootings

6. The shooter was a patsy..
There was another shooter and this kid was just supposed to take the fall

7. The Secret Service was leaving obvious avenues to make an attempt on Trump open in hopes someone would hit him...

I think that is all Ive heard...
I can go with 4, 5, and 7.

so when people say he was a patsy, how did they convince him to climb a ladder, take up a wide open position and put a presidential candidate - a former President at that - in the crosshairs and pull the trigger?

curious how someone can convince another person how to do that.

so when people say he was a patsy, how did they convince him to climb a ladder, take up a wide open position and put a presidential candidate - a former President at that - in the crosshairs and pull the trigger?

They gave him the "special" vaccine...

A. I am of the mind this was actually a lone gunman situation... perhaps to impress a girl or lash out against his Maga loving parents...

B. The CIA supposedly had a program that used psychological manipulation via therapists or even online contacts to goad individuals into triggered responses..
it was a popular theory when some of the school shooters had some far off connections through psychiatrists or websites...
never dug too far into that one though...

A. I am of the mind this was actually a lone gunman situation... perhaps to impress a girl or lash out against his Maga loving parents...

B. The CIA supposedly had a program that used psychological manipulation via therapists or even online contacts to goad individuals into triggered responses..
it was a popular theory when some of the school shooters had some far off connections through psychiatrists or websites...
never dug too far into that one though...
Did they ever really stop with MK-Ultra? We only found out about that because of the Watergate Hearings blowing the lid off. Seems naive to think they just stopped. This kid apparently was bullied and won a math and science award. Seems like the kind of kid who would at least fit the profile of a sociallty disaffected person or someone manipulable. Of course by now most people know that the Unabomber was a test subject during his days at Harvard even Wiki tells us that. Funny how assassins seem to always have 3 names as well. My theory is that 3 names are more "searable" into the public consciounsess and sounds more sinister.

1721234550933.png

So if you are in the "he was put up to it by XYZ" group, an interesting point is there were two women of interest involved.. one who suspiciously was heard calling his name before the shooting, and another who was in the stands, using her phone to apparently record Trump, but who seemed unphased by the shots or aftermath...

Im still going with he was trying to impress a girl who hated trump as a legitimate reason...

So if you are in the "he was put up to it by XYZ" group, an interesting point is there were two women of interest involved.. one who suspiciously was heard calling his name before the shooting, and another who was in the stands, using her phone to apparently record Trump, but who seemed unphased by the shots or aftermath...

Im still going with he was trying to impress a girl who hated trump as a legitimate reason...
I'm guessing he wanted to kill himself and off Trump at the same time. If someone helped him along the way I'm sure we'll never hear those details. Maybe in 75 years they'll release it.

Very possible "straw hat" there mad...
What size do you wear? ;)

I'm guessing he wanted to kill himself and off Trump at the same time. If someone helped him along the way I'm sure we'll never hear those details. Maybe in 75 years they'll release it.
We now have confirmation that the CIA was involved in assassinating JFK but they still won't release all the records even though everyone involved is now deceased.
It would completely wreck peoples' faith in government, even the Democrats.

We now have confirmation that the CIA was involved in assassinating JFK but they still won't release all the records even though everyone involved is now deceased.
It would completely wreck peoples' faith in government, even the Democrats.

Lol The Bush's aint ever letting papa Bush's involvement there get out in the light🤣

Not saying this guy is right, but I’m just saying….