• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Conspiracy Wig is watching ..

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep.
And ultimately, we have NO idea what effect those half-assed vaccinations may have on people in 5, 10 years or a generation or two down the line.

Superman

You may worship me
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Yep.
And ultimately, we have NO idea what effect those half-assed vaccinations may have on people in 5, 10 years or a generation or two down the line.
no worries. the american goobermint would never do anything to harm it's populace.

Confluence

Contributor
Reaction score
Yep.
Or the repeated use of the mechanisms in the shots/vaccinations to trigger the immune system. No one wants to acknowledge that there is a substantial difference between 12 vaccinations spread over a baby's first couple decades (that those of us over 50 got) and 63ish by age of majority that most kids get now.

Further, if all vaccines were "public health goods" then it would be simple and easy to rank them by both efficacy and safety. Why is that not done as a matter of regulatory responsibility?

What if the bottom 20 or so less safe or less helpful vaccines were reviewed and dropped?
Who would suffer? Some people that were in special needs groups? Fine, give them to those that have need, like any other prescription.
Who else suffers? The vax maker. Period.

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Interesting how this has just COMPLETELY fallen out of the news cycle.

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score

wig

Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score
Footage & coverage immediately after an event is most valuable because the media hasn't had time to scrub it.

As for the FBI investigating anything...
I don't trust the FBI for s***. They're corrupt and completely useless from top to bottom. I don't give a pass to the individual agents. I don't give a pass to the secretary answering the f****** phone. The FBI is garbage from top to bottom.

Last edited:

Djfan

Contributor
Reaction score
I don't trust the FBI for s***. They're corrupt and completely useless from top to bottom. I don't give a pass to the individual agents. I don't give a past with secretary answering the f****** phone. The FBI is garbage from top to bottom.
I was just about to say the same thing. The FBI investigating anything is equal to Pelosi looking into congressional corruption. Complete garbage.

Steelr4evr

Reaction score
Footage & coverage immediately after an event is most valuable because the media hasn't had time to scrub it.

I don't trust the FBI for s***. They're corrupt and completely useless from top to bottom. I don't give a pass to the individual agents. I don't give a past with secretary answering the f****** phone. The FBI is garbage from top to bottom.

My point was they are doing a criminal investigation into an"accident".

It was be the 2 min of footage from the ship that mysteriously went poof before it crashed.

Something tells me it takes more than the power going out on the ship for that to occur.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score

I was just about to say the same thing. The FBI investigating anything is equal to Pelosi looking into congressional corruption. Complete garbage.
The FBI’s job in recent years has been to protect Democrats and foreign threats.

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
My point was they are doing a criminal investigation into an"accident".

It was be the 2 min of footage from the ship that mysteriously went poof before it crashed.

Something tells me it takes more than the power going out on the ship for that to occur.
I’m getting on a ship tomorrow but I’ll be keeping an eye out.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Joe was in Scranton today, pretending he has deep connection to the place his family left when he was 6. Same day the Scranton ammunition plant had a fire.

Ammo plants have fires. Trains derail all the time. Chickens stop laying eggs. Cows mysteriously die. Food plants regularly burn down. Nothing to see here.

Steeltime

They killed Kenny!
Forefather
Contributor
Reaction score

Joe Biden planted that mighty oak. Right after taking part in a civil rights march, getting arrested for protesting segregation, scoring a touchdown for the Naval Academy, battling Corn Pop, rescuing little black kids at the public pool, getting the only perfect score ever registered on the LSAT, teaching the Constitutional law class his first day in law school, and freeing Nelson Mandela.

Just ask him - he'll tell 'ya.

xjx

Reaction score
He also attended church every day and then ran down the street to the black church to attend service there. Such a holy man. Honesty secretes from his pores.

tapeANaspirin2it

Contributor
Reaction score
Yep.

i predict they will need a lifelong drug to manage their chronic symptoms. But hey, it's possible that if they got covid, it may have been somewhat less severe, or not.