• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Cool Shades Held Fundraiser for Hillary

Saw this. Lame.

People who vote for one or the other candidate because of the (R) or (D) next to their name undermine democracy.

What the liberal Rooney's and their token head coach are liberal touting stooges... [emoji15]

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

The last I saw..
He is an American and has every right to host a fundraiser of any legal recognized entity in his own home...

From political party affiliation.... to the local Girls Scouts of America.

Last edited:
You know Kraft is a Trump supporter...and more than likely has donated his time and money to conservative politico...

Maybe the Pats are an option for those of you that cant handle our owner and coach supporting the other side of the aisle...

Always options...

Well that was a wasted effort on his part. Thank God.

Old news. I knew that back when it happened.

I posted that at least half a dozen times

He has the right to support whomever he wants, But that does kinda prove what a lot of people on this board have been saying for years.. dude isn't very bright.

Save your money Mikey

Clinton: 'I'm not going to run again'

"No, I'm not going to run again," she told BBC Radio 4's "Woman's Hour" in comments aired on Tuesday, according to CNBC.

Her comments were aired after Trump tweeted on Monday that he wished Clinton, the 2016 Democratic presidential nominee, would run again.

http://thehill.com/homenews/news/355834-clinton-im-not-going-to-run-again

WukZwJP.gif

Last edited:
Save your money Mikey

"No, I'm not going to run again," she told BBC Radio 4's "Woman's Hour" in comments aired on Tuesday, according to CNBC.

Bullshit. If she has a pulse she's running again. The Dems have no one else with name recognition.

Bullshit. If she has a pulse she's running again. The Dems have no one else with name recognition.

Bullshit - they got Bernie!

hahahahahaha

Bernie Sanders' wife and advisor hints at return US presidential bid

Jane O’Meara Sanders, the wife and senior advisor to former US Presidential Democratic candidate Senator Bernie Sanders said her husband may consider running again in the next US presidential election.

“He’ll determine whether it’s the right thing to do for the country and we’ll determine whether it’s the right thing to do for us.”

http://www.limerickleader.ie/news/h...us-presidential-bid-during-limerick-talk.html

Dems are crumbling to dust

Democratic National Committee, Longtime Officials Ousted

WASHINGTON — A shakeup is underway at the Democratic National Committee as several key longtime officials have lost their posts, exposing a still-raw rift in the party and igniting anger among those in its progressive wing who see retaliation for their opposition to DNC Chairman Tom Perez.

The ousters come ahead of the DNC's first meeting, in Las Vegas, Nevada, since Perez took over as chairman with a pledge earlier this year that he would unite the party that had become badly divided during the brutal Bernie Sanders-Hillary Clinton 2016 primary.

Complaints began immediately after party officials saw a list of Perez' appointments to DNC committees and his roster of 75 "at-large" members, who are chosen by the chair.

Those who have been pushed out include:

-Ray Buckley, the New Hampshire Democratic chairman and longtime DNC official who ran against Perez for chair before backing Rep. Keith Ellison, D-Minn., lost his spots on the Executive Committee and DNC Rules Committee;

-James Zogby, the president of the Arab American Institute and prominent Sanders backer, is no longer co-chair of the Resolutions Committee and is off the Executive Committee, a sport he has held since 2001;

-Alice Germond, the party’s longtime former secretary and a vocal Ellison backer, who was removed from her at-large appointment to the DNC; and

-Barbra Casbar Siperstein, the first transgender member of the DNC who supported Ellison and Buckley, was tossed from the Executive Committee.

https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/el...l-committee-longtime-officials-ousted-n812126

But there's a catch in there somewhere, I'm sure.......

k2KJF3V.jpg

Dang ole grave robber.

Career politicians do the only thing they know. ...run for office. Neither are out of the game yet. When I look at today's stable of candidates, on both sides, I think God help us.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Steeler Nation mobile app

They're not out of the game until they die....

why does his political views ******* matter?

Well there are 53 players on the team, and many coaches. Its best NOT to mix politics with business. A private donation is one thing, hosting Hillary Clinton in your house, another.

But there's a catch in there somewhere, I'm sure.......

the catch is that Bernie will take her place!

Bernie Sanders Leads Joe Biden in 2020 New Hampshire Primary Polling

Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders is leading former Vice President Joe Biden in a hypothetical matchup of the 2020 New Hampshire Democratic primary, according to a new survey.

Sanders, who won New Hampshire in his unsuccessful bid to upset Hillary Clinton in the 2016 campaign, maintains stronger support in the state than any other presidential hopeful of his party. That includes party luminaries such as Biden and Massachusetts Sen. Elizabeth Warren, according to the University of New Hampshire's survey.

http://www.washingtonexaminer.com/b...en-in-2020-new-hampshire-poll/article/2637949

The Dems have no one else with name recognition.
Michelle Obama

You heard it here first. Or maybe 38th... but you know.

WAR!

Progressive Purge as Bernie Wing 'Left in the Cold' at DNC

Sparking concerns that party leadership is making the same mistakes that have rendered them increasingly powerless and without an inspiring vision, the Democratic National Committee (DNC) is reportedly carrying out a massive staff shake-up in which veteran progressives are being purged and "left out in the cold."

"This doesn't bring the party together, it deepens the divide at a time we need all hands on deck," James Zogby, president of the Arab American Institute and prominent Sanders supporter who was ousted from the DNC Executive Committee

https://www.commondreams.org/news/2017/10/19/concern-progressive-purge-bernie-wing-left-cold-dnc