• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Corliss Waitman and Terrell Edmunds are back

steelhurt

In Andy I trust....
Reaction score
Both players according to the Pittsburgh Post Gazette have been signed.
I’d rather have Waitman as our punter. He was here in 2022 for a couple games when Harvin’s father passed away. He did good and did serve as a holder for Boz.
Edmunds will be good depth.

Both players according to the Pittsburgh Post Gazette have been signed.

Can't complain about either one. I'd venture to say both were signed cap friendly.

Salute the nation

So who else is going on IR or getting cut to make space for Edmunds?
I think he is here to fill in the slot so maybe Bishop? Just guessing here…

Just looked at the inactive for game 1 list, I am thinking the other SS Elliott.

Last edited:
Edmunds never could cover anybody. He was a nice run stuffer.

Edmunds is the poster boy for a solid player who was just overdrafted. He isnt a big playmaker... just an average, steady player. If he was a third round pick he would be thought of better
I think you are correct. I can see Edmunds this time around be closer to the LOS and in more run packages. Between the 20’s he’s going to get picked on. Inside the red zone he could be effective. He had a nice burst at the snap but just wasn’t fast enough and was easily exploited

I am surprised David Bell is still out there..

Edmunds propelled the Steelers to the playoffs last year with a great interception vs. Jags. I'm glad they didn't go Harvin so anyone else.

Bishop played well. I'd be surprised if he was put on the PS as someone will definitely pick him up.