• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid, Ukraine and Taiwan

Depends' puppeteers seem hellbent on going to war with Russia, just fantastic:

Besides hamstringing our own energy production and relying on Russia now and having gas prices soar, what consequences here at home?

And "defending democracy & liberty", really? I hate this clown circus administration.

Depends' puppeteers seem hellbent on going to war with Russia, just fantastic:

Besides hamstringing our own energy production and relying on Russia now and having gas prices soar, what consequences here at home?

And "defending democracy & liberty", really? I hate this clown circus administration.

Kids? Yes teacher. This is health class 101, we are teaching you how to **** your self…..step one.

Xiden is just using Russian/Ukraine hype as a distraction from his daily shitshow and Hillary getting caught. The Russian Embassy just trolled him hard.

Of course.

Ukraine: Russian video shows tanks leaving annexed Crimea, but NATO and the US are disputing the claim

On Wednesday, Russia's defense ministry published a video showing tanks and military vehicles leaving annexed Crimea after a drill, adding that some troops were returning to their permanent bases, Reuters reports. NATO’s secretary general, Jens Stoltenberg, said on Wednesday that there is no evidence of de-escalation and that Russia is increasing the number of troops, per The Guardian. US Secretary of State Anthony Blinken said on Wednesday "what we're seeing is no meaningful pullback," CNN reports. According to US President Joe Biden, some 150,000 Russian troops are still amassed near the border. Meanwhile, the Russian parliament's lower chamber voted to call on President Vladimir Putin to recognize eastern Ukrainian regions of Donetsk and Luhansk as independent. The Ukrainian Foreign Minister called this a "de facto and de jure withdraw from the Minsk agreements with all the attendant consequences," according to Reuters.

I don’t think Putin will pull back so easily. But I also think he is open to negotiations.

Russia cannot afford a war. If push comes to shove despite our kooky society here in the US. We are still a military super power that Russia wants no part of

Biden only wishes he was in control of the pea at all times....
This all smells like an Obama game to me. Head-fake, spin, turn around and slip it to ya.
While we watch the oncoming war with....(fill in Country here)......Potato head and company are filling their pockets over in Big Pharma's lobby.

BREAKING: Project Veritas exposes Biden administration plans for annual COVID shots​

"I mean, it hasn't been formally announced yet because they don't want to, like, rile everyone up," "The drug companies, the food companies, the vaccine companies, they pay us hundreds of millions of dollars a year to hire and keep the reviewers to approve their products. If they (Big Pharma) can get every person required (to get) an annual vaccine that is a recurring return of money going into their company," Cole explained.

Biden Administration Defies Court Ruling Again, Opts Against Holding Oil Drilling Sales​

The Department of the Interior (DOI) defied the June 2021 court ruling which ordered the administration to halt its ban on new oil and gas leases, the Western Energy Alliance — a fossil fuel industry group that challenged the ban — said Wednesday. In August 2021, the DOI vowed to publish notices of competitive sales in December and hold a lease sale 45 days later, two promises it failed to keep, in court filings.

agV1RYu.jpg

LRtKhfN.jpg

Ukraine Invites Kyle Rittenhouse To Guard Their Border
World
January 24th, 2022 - BabylonBee.com
article-10373-1.jpg

KIEV, UKRAINE—As Russian troops increased their threat to Ukraine’s sovereignty and independence, the Ukrainian military showed their tactical prowess by asking Kyle Rittenhouse to come and guard their border with Russia.
“Yo, Kyle, hope all is well. Hey listen, our citizens are under threat from Putin and his d-bag army,” texted Ukrainian Minister of Defense, Sergei Ukrainovich to America’s national hero, Kyle Rittenhouse. “Could u do us a solid and come guard our border? Bring ur AR-15 lol thx.”
While some praised the move as militarily brilliant as well as based, citing the fact that no military has the capacity to withstand the freedom-spewing courage of Mr. Rittenhouse, U.S. Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin criticized the move, citing Kyle Rittenhouse’s status as a cis-white male, and reminding everyone that guarding Ukraine would require him to CROSS STATE LINES.
“President Biden is weighing the deployment of troops to Ukraine,” said Secretary Austin, “But we’re asking for more time while the President looks for a bathroom scale large enough to do so.”
Eyewitnesses inside the Kremlin say Putin responded to Ukraine’s bold defensive move by tearing off his shirt, grabbing his Kalashnikov, and riding a bear toward the Ukrainian border.

Have no fear, **** for brains is going there (too bad she couldn't find our own border):

The United States has not fought a war with the intent to win since WWII. We can debate why our nation fought the numerous conflicts over the past 75 years, some for a good reason (Afghanistan), some for a dubious reason (Vietnam), and some for no reason (Iraq).

The one constant in all these wars is the fact that politicians benefit. They get to look like tough guys and heroes. Hillary Clinton gets to strut around and pretend to be tough - the same bloated, obese fat-*** who can't climb a flight of stairs. A second constant in these wars is that non-combatants (including politicians) make money. Some make A LOT of money.

So the softest, weakest, most face-punchable of our population get to act tough and another group who faces literally no risk from the war make a ton of money. That's why this nation more and more fights these wars.

Armed conflict made a lot more sense when those leading the battles were the political leaders. You lead the nation or the tribe, want to start a war, and you LEAD the troops into battle? Okay, I can respect that.
The us intended to win in Iraq… they simply had no plan for afterwards… the issue with modern society is they don’t understand long term implications… they don’t plan for any variables

Tunnel vision, impatience, idealism and selfish intents drive tge politics in this country…. It needs an enema….

Putin is playing games. He is KGB afterall. He's pulling back some of the troops to make it look like he wants peace. He's gonna stage something and all hell will break loose. They want Ukraine so badly they can't stand it.

Putin is playing games. He is KGB afterall. He's pulling back some of the troops to make it look like he wants peace. He's gonna stage something and all hell will break loose. They want Ukraine so badly they can't stand it.

I keep flip-flopping on this but you just put it in perspective - it's KGB Putin we're talking about here. Thankfully we have this to help de-escalate the crisis:

I keep flip-flopping on this but you just put it in perspective - it's KGB Putin we're talking about here. Thankfully we have this to help de-escalate the crisis:

And I'm sure he's shaking in his KGB boots.

So “together” she will blow all of Russia, and make “opportunity” for growth.

Love it VP. love it.

She’ll suck Putin’s dick and all will be happy for a year

Putin is playing us, and Brandon is falling right into a trap.

😂😂😂

The U.S. has intelligence that Russian commanders have received orders to proceed with an invasion of Ukraine, with commanders on the ground making specific plans for how they would maneuver in their sectors of the battlefield, a U.S. official told CBS News.

"We must protect our, uhh, Ukraine's borders! Our Ukraine's borders are sacrosanct and our Ukraine's borders cannot be violated by 2,000,000 150,000 invaders!!"
- Sloppy Joe and Cumbag the Swallower