• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Only two years to flatten the curve!

At the rate this circus administration is going, it could be quite a bit longer, sadly.

63gk33.gif

Yes, yes yes. We need more of this. Much more.

As much as I love this and our working-class brothers & sisters to the north, this should have happened in the U.S. and when this **** first began.

Thank you,

We are both doing good and she is scheduled to go back to work tomorrow.
Honestly, I could have worked the entire time, but I quarantined for the required 5 days.

Good news SR. :pray2:

I'm finding myself angrier with each passing day with this ****. I need put a good comedy on or go on a long nature walk soon. Or go to the range for several hours. That video of those poor women just breaking down TSF just posted didn't help (thanks Tim!) ;)

I'm finding myself angrier with each passing day with this ****. I need put a good comedy on or go on a long nature walk soon. Or go to the range for several hours. That video of those poor women just breaking down TSF just posted didn't help (thanks Tim!) ;)

I have a thousand rounds I'd like to go shoot.

Of course I lost my guns in that tragic surfing accident off the coast of Okinawa so...

Oh yeah, I forgot about my accident as well. Damn water!

Most people are fed up. 2 years later and the media is still scaring people.
I had a nice break from all the bullshit for 5 days.

Link?

You've now said this number is 20x, 15x, 19x, 12x, 7x, 5x, 13x, 18x, 9x, and 16x.

Clearly they do not. We have more deaths in a 7 day average now than we averaged at ANY point in 2020 without vaccines.

And 3x the # of cases.

Clearly, they aren't doing their job.

Every person who's made a choice has. Like those soccer players who keep droppin' like flies.

We all make choices Flogged. We all take chances. Some of us have our eyes open. And will take the natural immunity that is better than vaccinated immunity.
The deaths are vastly unvaccinated, how can you blame the vaccine for that? Yes, the multiple changes as the data changes, that’s science.

Open your own eyes.

Really, get a grip.
My wife had to get two shots for covid.
The second on January 6. We both tested
Positive last week. I did not get any covid shots and I am back to work already.
My wife is still home although she is ok she had more symptoms then me. The only symptoms I had was a day of coughing and some mornings of sneezing.
What does that have to do with DEATHS?

FloggedHard is getting more active on TikTok:

goddammit.
that is exactly how I picture Flog without his signature manbun and sculpted beard

The deaths are vastly unvaccinated, how can you blame the vaccine for that? Yes, the multiple changes as the data changes, that’s science.

Open your own eyes.

Vaccines end pandemics. They don't accelerate them.

When effective vaccines are implemented, you don't have THREE TIMES the number of cases you had BEFORE vaccines and more deaths than BEFORE the vaccines.

The vaccines are an utter failure.

I destroyed this article the last time you posted it. One, you posted something that has nothing at all to do with the topic. For the third time retard, I'm not claiming 108 soccer players died. I've been posting about the 'increases' in deaths. The fact you conflate the two surprises no one.

The data is irrefutable, per my last post on the subject. Here's a list of all soccer players (a running tally that is kept) that have died WHILE PLAYING since 1889 - over 130 years of data: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_footballers_who_died_while_playing

Get your abacus out and calculate it any way you want.

We are seeing abnormal rises in deaths in all populations that have nothing to do with Covid itself. Meanwhile, the most dangerous set of vaccines to be used en masse on humans continues to injure and kill. This is just 1-10% of the real numbers.

1643725804804.png

Vaccines end pandemics. They don't accelerate them.

When effective vaccines are implemented, you don't have THREE TIMES the number of cases you had BEFORE vaccines and more deaths than BEFORE the vaccines.

The vaccines are an utter failure.

I destroyed this article the last time you posted it. One, you posted something that has nothing at all to do with the topic. For the third time retard, I'm not claiming 108 soccer players died. I've been posting about the 'increases' in deaths. The fact you conflate the two surprises no one.

The data is irrefutable, per my last post on the subject. Here's a list of all soccer players (a running tally that is kept) that have died WHILE PLAYING since 1889 - over 130 years of data: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_association_footballers_who_died_while_playing

Get your abacus out and calculate it any way you want.

We are seeing abnormal rises in deaths in all populations that have nothing to do with Covid itself. Meanwhile, the most dangerous set of vaccines to be used en masse on humans continues to injure and kill. This is just 1-10% of the real numbers.

View attachment 7977
OK, McGruber.

OK, McGruber.

Yet another addition to your never-ending list of dumb-assery. It's MacGruber.

And thanks for the concession. You've been super weak the past month. I know it's hard to fight a losing battle, and the Covid stories keep crumbling down around you. Your narrative is falling to **** left and right. But still...you are here to entertain us and you're failing.

The deaths were unvaccinated then and they’re unvaccinated now.

Wrong. As you were then and are now. Even Dr. Fauci admits the vaxxed are dying. But you won't. Mad props on your undying faith and belief in your twisted religion. Even your priest has told you the truth and you...won't...believe.

"There has been a SIGNIFICANT uptick in breakthrough infections, hospitalizations, and DEATHS...those who are already vaccinated are again at risk" - Dr. Anthony Fraudci.

200w.webp