• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

**** Democrats. The new Governor, Youngkin, banned the mandate for schools requiring face masks. Loudon County, the county that hid the rape of Scott Smith's daughter by a transgender male, are still going to suspend any student not wearing masks, defying the Governor's rule.

Can't wait to see how this plays out. The poor kids.

Someone is about to get paid

LMAO...I'll keep bombing the thread with this great news. The Mayor of Ottawa called the local towing companies to begin towing trucks out to end the log jam.

All of the towing companies can't comply because they mysteriously all have Covid. Don't **** with the rednecks who control the supply chain in our countries.

“We’ll be gone gone by yesterday”.

Ahh if we could only get (yeah I hear you sarge) something like this here.

“We’ll be gone gone by yesterday”.

Ahh if we could only get (yeah I hear you sarge) something like this here.
You do something like that here these days and they'll throw you in the brig and maybe you'll have a trial in a year or so while you lose your job, family, etc.

You do something like that here these days and they'll throw you in the brig and maybe you'll have a trial in a year or so while you lose your job, family, etc.

Exactly. See the Jan 6 protestors still being held in jail and treated like vermin.

Joe Rogan Should Not Have Addressed Spotify Controversy​

by
Bobby Burack

After Spotify announced it would add a disclaimer to the Joe Rogan podcasts that discuss COVID-19, Rogan posted a 10-minute video response on social media.

It all began when once notable rocker Neil Young sparked a new round of backlash, accusing Rogan of peddling misinformation about COVID-19. Young told Spotify that in order to keep his music, it must censor Rogan’s podcast. Spotify refused to comply, so Young removed his playlist from its service last week.

On Sunday, Rogan weighed in.

Rogan began by refuting claims he spreads “dangerous misinformation” on the Joe Rogan Experience:

The problem I have with the term “misinformation,” especially today, is that many of the things that we thought of as misinformation just a short while ago are now accepted as fact. Like, for instance, eight months ago, if you said, “If you get vaccinated, you can still catch COVID and you can still spread COVID,” you’d be removed from social media, they would they would ban you from certain platforms. Now, that’s accepted as fact. If you said, “I don’t think cloth masks work,” you would be banned from social media. Now that’s openly and repeatedly stated on CNN. If you said “I think it’s possible that COVID-19 came from a lab,” you’d be banned from many social media platforms. Now that’s on the cover of Newsweek. All of those theories that at one point in time were banned, were openly discussed by those two men that I had on my podcast that had been accused of dangerous misinformation.

Rogan says he posted the video because “a lot of people have a distorted perception of what I do, maybe based on sound bites or based on headlines of articles that are disparaging.”

JRE features Rogan and his guests speaking, often for hours, in an unscripted format. From there, woke Twitter accounts clip 20 seconds of an episode without context, trying to frame him as a peddler of misinformation. Rogan fact-checks himself and often admits his errors on-air. Yet those admissions never make the write-ups on NPR.

So while Rogan is certainly not always correct in his commentary, the bloggers are the ones who truly deceive viewers.

Rogan should have not addressed this outcry at all. Acknowledging the woke’s calls for censorship gives them clout and a purpose. Meanwhile, nothing hurts them more than being ignored, which exposes the limited extent of their reach.

Why would Rogan give them that light?

Anyway, Rogan concludes that he is fine with Spotify’s decision to add a disclaimer to his episodes and suggests he could change his guest list moving forward.

“I’m going to do my best, in the future, to balance things out…I’m going to do my best,” Rogan says. “But my point of doing this, always, is just to create interesting conversations and ones that I hope people enjoy.”

Don’t give in, Joe.

I love how in the video posted by Donkey, the guy gets winded after about 30 seconds of moving.

I guess FloggedHard was sitting in more traffic than we ever realized and couldn't get to it's jazzercise videos as often as it could.

I just found this.....Jordan Peterson sent me a personal note on the Instagram about this long piece. It is a good read, and clearly states, in a linear fashion, what has been wrong about these Covid shots, from over 3 months ago. It is in 4 parts, but you can click a link to download it into a 38 page single document:

with apologies if this is old news or has been posted before.

Nope MTC. Seen it posted now in multiple places. This, after all the **** that's come out about these vaccines shots and their effectiveness against spread etc. Disgraceful.

Flog. Dumb.

Nope MTC. Seen it posted now in multiple places. This, after all the **** that's come out about these vaccines shots and their effectiveness against spread etc. Disgraceful.
Biden WH, House, Senate and DOJ on full display. It's criminal, in my opinion to treat our service men and women this way.
I can only hope the elections in November will put an end to the madness.