• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

12. If I'm not eligible for Paxlovid, is there something else I can take?​

There are other therapies for COVID-19, and anyone who cannot take Paxlovid—perhaps because it would interact with another medication—should talk to their doctor about the best approach for their situation.

13. Do I still need to be 'up to date' on vaccination if Paxlovid is available?​

Vaccination, testing, and mitigation efforts such as masking, remain a key part of prevention, even as more drugs become available, says Dr. Topal.
“Early testing is key to making these drugs work,” he says. “It’s always been the Achilles’ heel of these antiviral drugs that most people don’t get tested—or they don’t have access to testing.”
He encourages taking a test even if you think you only have a cold or allergies—and if you can get one. “Home testing is a huge part of the way to really ‘operationalize’ these medications,” he says, adding that while home tests may not be as highly sensitive as the laboratory-based polymerase chain reaction (PCR) tests, they are still very helpful in making a diagnosis.
Dr. Topal says people also should remember that Paxlovid, even with its high efficacy, is not perfect, and even if it were, viruses can mutate and develop resistance to antiviral medications. “Will some people still be hospitalized? Yes—no medication is perfect,” he says. “But for many high-risk patients, this medication can really reduce that risk.”
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 and think you are eligible for a treatment, you can visit the government Test-to-Treat Locater. You can use the site to search for the places near you where you can fill a COVID-19 prescription, or identify sites that provide testing, medical care, and COVID-19 medications.

Floggy during Chinese flu outbreak (in his own mind):

cool-snoopy.gif

Floggy during Chinese flu outbreak (reality):

beaker-muppets.gif

You really are this stupid, aren't you? Genuinely stupid. Completely bereft of coherent thought, utterly and completely without the ability to reason or answer simple questions.

YOU are the person screeching that anybody refusing to wear masks was a science denier and basically a murderer. YOU were the one pimping the shot relentlessly. YOU and the corrupt CDC still push for more and more and more shots.

So now - NOW, after billions of shots and boosters and follow-up boosters and more boosters and more shots - do you admit, "Ehh, don't need a shot if you are like me with just the right number of shots, whatever that may be [or already had the ******* Chinese flu]."
I have, and continue to follow the advice of doctors and health officials. You and Tim think that’s stupid. 👍🏼

I swear to god I hope your profession doesn't involve writing and reading comprehension. You are referring to guidelines (despite me showing the CDC still recommending them). I have consistently been saying "they" are still pushing the vaccines. The media. The government. Walgreens. CVS. Marketing. There is still a campaign across the nation to "push" vaccine uptake.

All one has to do is watch television, watch the news, read the news.
You saying there still isn't a campaign push for the vaccines is right up there with you saying there were no vaccine mandates. :ROFLMAO:

Yes, opposite direction. While Switzerland now needs you to have a doctor agree to you getting a vaccine, the USA is still pushing anyone, everyone...from 6 months old to 95...to get vaccinated.

Watch....the....television. Read...the...news.

You won't see articles like this in Switzerland now. This was run this week in NC. Still...pushing...the...vaccines. Even on the population that does not need it.

View attachment 10801

Switching to "safety" is using your Shortbus Super Powers of deflection. That isn't the topic. I can point to British agencies that will say the vaccine is safe. While they have an agency that is paying out millions to the vaccine injured.
Nonsense! You continue to insist “they” are pushing it on anyone and everyone. That’s bullshit. Show me where anyone is saying that people boosted last fall need another shot. I’ll wait. “Just wait” 😂.

Nonsense! You continue to insist “they” are pushing it on anyone and everyone. That’s bullshit. Show me where anyone is saying that people boosted last fall need another shot. I’ll wait. “Just wait” 😂.
You are deliberately being obtuse, no one has said that it's being pushed on "anyone and everyone".

It's like trying to talk to someone with oppositional defiance.

You are deliberately being obtuse, no one has said that it's being pushed on "anyone and everyone".

It's like trying to talk to someone with oppositional defiance.
Read Tim’s posts SLOWLY. Look for “anyone” and “everyone”. Then get back to me on who’s deliberately obtuse.

There continues to be a mass campaign to get everyone vaccinated and boosted.

1681604336963.png

Bingo.

vaccine pay for play​

bribing your way to compliance for fun and profit​

there sure are a lot of evergreen memes around lately…

so, here’s a deeply unsurprising little piece of evidence:

pro tip:

there is a name for when the government pays the insurers to pay to docs to push a product.

it is not “evidence based medicine.”

one might even ask some pointy questions about “informed consent.”

and this was A LOT of payment.

stop and do a little math here. (source)

so let’s call it 2,000 patients to be conservative.

this gets pretty juicy pretty fast and the incentives got cranked up hard starting sept 2021.

let’s say you had the US avg on sept 1, 2021 of 62% w/ 1 or more doses.

0.62 X 2000 X $100 = $124,000

now let’s say you tracked US average from 9/1/21 to 12/31/21 and got to 74%

that’s another 16% of your practice so

0.16 X 2000 X 200 = $64,000

and if you manage to eke out one extra percentage point to hit 75% vaxxed,

0.17 X 2000 X 250 = $85,000

so those incremental 20 jabs are worth over $1000 each to you. that’s quite the temptation…

maybe not all your patients are anthem medicaid etc, but anyone want to bet that similar spiffs were not on offer all over the medicare/medicaid and private insurance spaces?

you know what would be REALLY fun to look at?

vaccination rates in medical practices by insurance type. find the ones with “incentive payments” and ones without and see how it affected care.
https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch...eb1-6f36-48ab-aa11-4d97243ef3df_1024x1024.png
sorry to say it, but doctors are not magic. they are just humans too and you can buy A LOT of ethics for a $209,000 payment in one year in tough times for super easy work.

is a doctor like that going to push vaccines?

you bet.

and will they be looking hard for reasons not to?

probably not.

this is a gross misalignment of incentives and conflict of interest.

doctors should NOT be paid per prescription to dispense drugs, not by insurers (likely getting federal gravy), drug companies, or anyone.

this is the most anti-patient, anti-informed consent practice imaginable.

we really have gone off all the rails on kleptocracy here.

and it’s long past time for some VERY pointy questions about just who these regulators and government program administrators work for.

Tremendous article and a great summary of where we are.

Media Is to Blame for Covid Vaccines’ Wall of Infallibility​

The dam wall has finally broken. In the US and Australia, the chapter of silence on reporting Covid-19 vaccine injuries appears to have slammed shut, due in no small part to Christine Middap’s excellent series of reports in the Australian.

Throughout the pandemic criticism of masks or lockdowns was permissible, if frowned upon, but the vaccines attained an almost exalted status that ensured any critics – no matter the quality of their evidence – were unfairly disparaged as “anti-vaxxers,” “cookers,” or simply ignored.

Why this was so remains hard to explain, but some fault must lie with a too credulous, incurious mainstream media, naive to the political and financial forces that pushed governments to eschew the more sensible path of voluntary Covid-19 vaccination.

At the very outset, compelling entire populations to take a scientifically novel vaccine, produced on a political timetable, against a disease that for the bulk of people was a bad cold, was a highly questionable policy, arguably trashing traditional medical ethics about informed consent.

Yet even as it became clear throughout 2021 and 2022 that the experts pushing vaccine mandates had been wrong over and over again, “safe and effective” remained the mantra.

Governments and experts insisted vaccines stopped transmission when they clearly didn’t, even though Pfizer later admitted it hadn’t even studied that question.

There was never a “pandemic of the unvaccinated.” Breakthrough cases were never “rare.” Indeed, by 2022 it was clear that a big chunk of those dying from or with Covid-19 had been boosted. It remains an awkward fact that far more people have died from or with Covid-19 since the vaccine rollout (which targeted the most vulnerable groups first) than before, a weak prima facie case for a supposedly “highly effective” vaccine.

Warning signs were flashing bright red about safety all along.

Throughout 2021 the US government’s own vaccine injury reporting system, VAERS – for which it is a felony to file a false claim, not to mention time-consuming – suggested a massive, unprecedented increase in potential injuries. Sure, many would be spurious, but how such a surge was largely ignored continues to boggle the mind.

On top of that, most countries are nursing unprecedented and largely unexplained increases in excess mortality
, which a recent study from Norway concluded was partly attributable to the share of the population that was vaccinated in 2021, alongside a host of other variables.

Let’s pray that the conclusion, which has received next to zero media coverage, falls apart when it reaches the peer-review stage.

In October, I wrote to Conny Turni, a scientist at Queensland University, after I read her new assessment of Covid-19 vaccines in the Journal of Clinical and Experimental Immunology.

“An abundance of studies has shown that the mRNA vaccines are neither safe nor effective, but outright dangerous,” she and co-author Astrid Lefringhausen concluded, arguing the vaccines presented a greater health risk to young healthy people than Covid-19 itself.

It was one of the most shocking things I’d read in years; a detailed review, scrupulously referenced, pointing to the growing plethora of scientific studies around the world that were casting doubt on the effectiveness and safety of the Covid-19 vaccines from 2021.

“The only media attention I have received was from the UK,” she told me when I asked what attention her research had attracted.

“It is very worrying, especially since there are networks here in Australia of doctors and scientists … echoing my findings and they are just not heard.”

The point of a free media is to challenge authority, especially massive incursions on human rights, but many of us became cheerleaders for the health bureaucracy and politicians, assuming all were faithfully acting in the public interest.

It’s well established that the global financial crisis was the product in large part of the capture of financial regulators by powerful banking interests, leading to far lower levels of capitalisation than socially desirable.

Why would the same forces not be at work in medicine, where the biggest pharmaceutical companies, who stood to gain billions of dollars in profit from vaccine mandates, exerted huge influence over regulators, which they themselves fund?

Social media performed abysmally too. The latest batch of Twitter Files revealed a systematic effort by US government-funded NGOs to remove even true stories of vaccine injuries where they could promote “vaccine hesitancy.” In an Orwellian twist of history, any posts throughout 2021 that warned of vaccine passports, mandates, or argued for natural immunity were removed.

“Panic may resent it. Ignorance may deride it. Malice may distort it. But there it is,” Winston Churchill once famously said of truth.

The mountain of bias and ignorance that’s weighed on reporting on Covid-19 vaccines is starting to crumble.

It may very well be that the vaccines did overwhelmingly more good than harm, but with proper media scrutiny the harms could have been less.

Veteran British journalist Piers Morgan recently apologised for his earlier histrionics. It might be an opportune time for many others to follow his example.

Reactions: JMM
Ha. But of course Sweden "won".

1681749626520.png

couple of weeks ago, The New York Times published an article that would have been unthinkable a few years ago.

“How Did No-Mandate Sweden End Up With Such an Average Pandemic?” the headline asked.

Times writer David Wallace-Wells doesn’t accept claims that Sweden—which drew intense criticism for refusing to go into lockdown in 2020—had the lowest excess death rate in Europe, with just 3.3 percent more deaths than expected, the lowest percentage among OECD countries. But he does concede that “it’s hard to argue on the basis of Sweden’s epidemiological experience that its policy course was a disastrous one.”

This might not sound like much of a concession, but it is.

The Grey Lady reported in 2020 that “Sweden Has Become the World's Cautionary Tale” for its Covid response, and the Times was joined by a chorus of media outlets (and President Donald Trump) who alleged Sweden had “botched the pandemic” and amplified the virus.

Today we know this was not the case. And though Wallace-Wells seems to begrudge Anders Tegnell—the architect of Sweden’s policy—taking a “victory lap through the media,” it’s worth pointing out that the epidemiologist received death threats for his pandemic response, which looks better with each passing week.

Just how successful Sweden’s approach was is still subject to debate. While Wallace-Wells is skeptical of Swedish claims that the country had the lowest excess mortality in Europe—he says the data set is imperfect and is not adjusted for demographics—it’s clear Sweden performed better than many lockdown nations. World Health Organization data he references show Swedes had an excess death rate average of 56/100,000—far better than Italy (133), Germany (116), Spain (111), and the UK (109).

Whatever data one chooses, one fact is undebatable: this is not what modelers predicted.

It’s important to remember that one of the reasons nations went into lockdown in the first place was that the Imperial College of London predicted as many as 40 million people would die in nine months if the virus was left unchecked. Those same modelers predicted that Sweden would suffer 96,000 deaths by July 2020 if the nation didn’t close.

That didn’t happen. (The actual death count by July 2020 was 5,700.)

So whether one accepts claims that Sweden had the lowest excess death toll in Europe or merely performed “average,” it’s clear modelers were horribly wrong.

While Wallace-Wells doesn’t address these modeling errors, he does highlight the ineffectiveness of government regulations, conceding that “mandates may matter somewhat less than social behavior and the disease itself — and surely less than we want to believe.”

People will continue to debate mandates, of course. They’ll point out that countries like Finland and Norway had lower Covid mortality than Sweden, ignoring that (as Wallace-Wells also notes) these countries actually had policies less stringent than Sweden for much of 2020, according to Oxford’s Coronavirus Government Response Tracker. (Neighbors were apparently quick to adopt Sweden’s “lighter touch” approach.)

This does not mean we don’t have clear answers, however. Early in the pandemic, I asked a proactive question: “could Sweden’s laissez-faire approach to the coronavirus actually work?”

Though Wallace-Wells never quite says yes, he includes a telling quote from Francois Balloux, the director of the UCL Genetics Institute and a professor of computational biology at University College London.

“What the 'Swedish model' really suggests is that pandemic mitigation measures can be effectively deployed in a respectful, largely non-coercive way,” writes Balloux.

This is as close to an admission of “Sorry, we were wrong” as we’re likely to see in the New York Times.

After all, the non-coercive measures Balloux mentions are precisely what proponents of Sweden’s approach, including signers of the Great Barrington Declaration, had advocated all along. (Wallace-Welles is correct when he notes that Sweden never adopted a “let it rip” approach, as many claim.)

Sadly, most countries instead adopted highly-coercive measures, even tyrannical ones, believing they had the knowledge to plan society. In doing so, they ignored the warning of Nobel Prize-winning economist F.A. Hayek, who cautioned that “if man is not to do more harm than good in his efforts to improve the social order, he will have to learn that in this, as in all other fields where essential complexity of an organized kind prevails, he cannot acquire the full knowledge which would make mastery of events possible.”

This is the biggest lesson of the pandemic: Central planners do not possess the knowledge to effectively organize society, but they do possess the power to wreck the social order—quickly. This is precisely why Hayek said it was imperative that those with power approach society with humility.

Some people appear to have learned this lesson. Wallace-Wells said it’s “humbling to acknowledge” that mandates simply were unable to do what many believed they could.

Let’s hope others learn this lesson as well—and offer the Swedes and Dr. Tegnell a well-deserved apology.

Public trust in medical scientists has plummeted to 29%, according to Pew Research…

hree years after COVID-19 hijacked the world, Hollywood celebrities are mocking the vaccine on “Saturday Night Live,” Bernie Sanders is hauling Moderna’s CEO before Congress, and a member of the Kennedy family is launching a primary challenge to President Joe Biden by railing on the vaccines that the White House continues to promote.

How times have changed. In 3 short years, many perspectives dismissed as “fringe” or “anti-science” in 2020 have become obvious and even mainstream. As a doctor whose livelihood has been threatened for challenging some of these points of view, these developments give me no pleasure.

Wherever else we may disagree, we must look to the future and prepare for the next public health emergency. Here are three places to start.

First, when a crisis hits, public health leaders should prioritize transparency and promote open debate. Throughout the pandemic, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) restricted the flow of information and only published data that supported its narrow political objectives. But as we’ve seen, facts will eventually come to light, and the cover-up is always worse than the crime.

Nowhere is this principle clearer than the origins of the COVID virus. Dr. Anthony Fauci is still saying it’s “very tough to tell” if the FBI and Energy Department are correct about the lab-leak theory. He is standing by his claims of “natural occurrence,” and lashing out at those who disagree as “insane.”

Fortunately, his days of running amok with no accountability are over. The House of Representatives voted 419-0 to force the Biden administration to declassify all information about COVID’s origins. Former CDC Director Dr. Robert Redfield has called for a moratorium on gain-of-function research. These are two important places to start.

Second, don’t pretend there is a silver bullet. Complex public health problems demand complex solutions — every time. Biden, Fauci, and crew hung their entire COVID strategy on lockdowns followed by vaccines. In doing so, they made promises they could not keep and used absurd claims — like CDC Director Dr. Walensky insisting that vaccinated people couldn’t spread COVID or even get sick — to force an agenda that only set Americans against one another.

Of course, Walensky was forced to admit she was wrong on this (and plenty more). Yet the US still requires international visitors to be vaccinated against COVID-19, and the world number one tennis player (Novak Djokovic), my favorite athlete, cannot enter our country to participate in upcoming tournaments. Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis deserves credit for suggesting he could “run a boat from the Bahamas” for Djokovic to compete in the Miami Open tennis tournament that took place month, but it should not come to that.

There are other options to treat COVID, including repurposing existing generic drugs. This is no longer a fringe cause. Russell Brand generated national headlines for taking the mainstream media to task for dismissing drugs like ivermectin, which have been promoted by the likes of Joe Rogan and Aaron Rodgers.

Third, policymakers must recognize that snap crisis decisions can leave people hurt. No one expects a perfect public response, but there must be safety net for those who get caught up in the single-minded approach. Consider vaccine associated enhanced disease (VAED), the ghastly scenario where a vaccine not only fails to prevent transmission but creates a more serious illness in a vaccinated person than one who is unvaccinated.

According to the CDC’s “V-safe” safety monitoring system, 33 percent of people who received a COVID vaccine experienced severe adverse effects, and 7.7 percent have required hospitalization. I have never in my career prescribed any medicine or administered any therapy which even came close to a 1 percent risk of requiring medical attention as a result of that therapy. This risk of a treatment is unprecedented in the history of modern medicine.
Those daring to raise the alarm on the unproven and dangerous nature of the vaccines have been persecuted relentlessly. The government program compensating those who have been injured by vaccines has been a black hole. As of late February, only 19 of the 11,196 claims — less than 1 percent — submitted to the Countermeasures Injury Compensation Program (CICP) have been approved. In a time of desperation, Americans are grasping for help only to get mired in the vast government bureaucracy.

Above all, the next public health emergency should be met with more humility and less arrogance. A once-in-a century crisis requires a spirit of open-mindedness.

The same so-called experts who have been sneering about “following the science” need to take a dose of their own medicine. Public trust in medical scientists has plummeted to 29 percent according to Pew Research.

These numbers must rebound before the next catastrophe strikes. Inviting front-line clinicians with direct experiences in treating the disease to offer guidance on what works and what does not work, would be a start.

No one person, entity or institution has a monopoly on good ideas. Science and medicine are constantly evolving and changing. Policymakers must keep up.

Reactions: JMM
Ha. But of course Sweden "won".

View attachment 10809

couple of weeks ago, The New York Times published an article that would have been unthinkable a few years ago.

“How Did No-Mandate Sweden End Up With Such an Average Pandemic?” the headline asked.

Times writer David Wallace-Wells doesn’t accept claims that Sweden—which drew intense criticism for refusing to go into lockdown in 2020—had the lowest excess death rate in Europe, with just 3.3 percent more deaths than expected, the lowest percentage among OECD countries. But he does concede that “it’s hard to argue on the basis of Sweden’s epidemiological experience that its policy course was a disastrous one.”

This might not sound like much of a concession, but it is.

The Grey Lady reported in 2020 that “Sweden Has Become the World's Cautionary Tale” for its Covid response, and the Times was joined by a chorus of media outlets (and President Donald Trump) who alleged Sweden had “botched the pandemic” and amplified the virus.

Today we know this was not the case. And though Wallace-Wells seems to begrudge Anders Tegnell—the architect of Sweden’s policy—taking a “victory lap through the media,” it’s worth pointing out that the epidemiologist received death threats for his pandemic response, which looks better with each passing week.

Just how successful Sweden’s approach was is still subject to debate. While Wallace-Wells is skeptical of Swedish claims that the country had the lowest excess mortality in Europe—he says the data set is imperfect and is not adjusted for demographics—it’s clear Sweden performed better than many lockdown nations. World Health Organization data he references show Swedes had an excess death rate average of 56/100,000—far better than Italy (133), Germany (116), Spain (111), and the UK (109).

Whatever data one chooses, one fact is undebatable: this is not what modelers predicted.

It’s important to remember that one of the reasons nations went into lockdown in the first place was that the Imperial College of London predicted as many as 40 million people would die in nine months if the virus was left unchecked. Those same modelers predicted that Sweden would suffer 96,000 deaths by July 2020 if the nation didn’t close.

That didn’t happen. (The actual death count by July 2020 was 5,700.)

So whether one accepts claims that Sweden had the lowest excess death toll in Europe or merely performed “average,” it’s clear modelers were horribly wrong.

While Wallace-Wells doesn’t address these modeling errors, he does highlight the ineffectiveness of government regulations, conceding that “mandates may matter somewhat less than social behavior and the disease itself — and surely less than we want to believe.”

People will continue to debate mandates, of course. They’ll point out that countries like Finland and Norway had lower Covid mortality than Sweden, ignoring that (as Wallace-Wells also notes) these countries actually had policies less stringent than Sweden for much of 2020, according to Oxford’s Coronavirus Government Response Tracker. (Neighbors were apparently quick to adopt Sweden’s “lighter touch” approach.)

This does not mean we don’t have clear answers, however. Early in the pandemic, I asked a proactive question: “could Sweden’s laissez-faire approach to the coronavirus actually work?”

Though Wallace-Wells never quite says yes, he includes a telling quote from Francois Balloux, the director of the UCL Genetics Institute and a professor of computational biology at University College London.

“What the 'Swedish model' really suggests is that pandemic mitigation measures can be effectively deployed in a respectful, largely non-coercive way,” writes Balloux.

This is as close to an admission of “Sorry, we were wrong” as we’re likely to see in the New York Times.

After all, the non-coercive measures Balloux mentions are precisely what proponents of Sweden’s approach, including signers of the Great Barrington Declaration, had advocated all along. (Wallace-Welles is correct when he notes that Sweden never adopted a “let it rip” approach, as many claim.)

Sadly, most countries instead adopted highly-coercive measures, even tyrannical ones, believing they had the knowledge to plan society. In doing so, they ignored the warning of Nobel Prize-winning economist F.A. Hayek, who cautioned that “if man is not to do more harm than good in his efforts to improve the social order, he will have to learn that in this, as in all other fields where essential complexity of an organized kind prevails, he cannot acquire the full knowledge which would make mastery of events possible.”

This is the biggest lesson of the pandemic: Central planners do not possess the knowledge to effectively organize society, but they do possess the power to wreck the social order—quickly. This is precisely why Hayek said it was imperative that those with power approach society with humility.

Some people appear to have learned this lesson. Wallace-Wells said it’s “humbling to acknowledge” that mandates simply were unable to do what many believed they could.

Let’s hope others learn this lesson as well—and offer the Swedes and Dr. Tegnell a well-deserved apology.

Totally agree on the lockdown point but curious that 87% of Swedes had at least one vax and 75% were fully vaxxed. Wonder why the vax isn’t killing them off like it supposedly is elsewhere.

Totally agree on the lockdown point but curious that 87% of Swedes had at least one vax and 75% were fully vaxxed. Wonder why the vax isn’t killing them off like it supposedly is elsewhere.

Save for Africa and a handful of other lower Asian countries, most of the world shows similar vaccination rates (typically within a 10-15% range mid 70s to high 80s).

Sweden isn't far from the other European country vax rates, but still on the tail end.

Example: Sweden has 4.4% excess mortality at 74% full vaccination rate. Meanwhile Spain is 87% full vaxxed, with an 11.3% excess mortality.

Do you have evidence that the vaccines aren't responsible for their excess mortality? I'd like to read that.

Save for Africa and a handful of other lower Asian countries, most of the world shows similar vaccination rates (typically within a 10-15% range mid 70s to high 80s).

Sweden isn't far from the other European country vax rates, but still on the tail end.

Example: Sweden has 4.4% excess mortality at 74% full vaccination rate. Meanwhile Spain is 87% full vaxxed, with an 11.3% excess mortality.

Do you have evidence that the vaccines aren't responsible for their excess mortality? I'd like to read that.
What’s the excess mortality rate in the US? Higher than Sweden I believe? And only 69% fully vaxxed. Why do we have fewer vaxxed and more excess mortality? The reality is there is no global pattern of higher excess deaths associated with vaccines. You will reject the source but what the heck https://healthfeedback.org/claimrev...s-mortality-contrary-to-alex-berensons-claim/

Do I have “evidence the vaccines aren’t causing it?” That’s not how science works. You can’t prove a negative, and you don’t assume a causal relationship unless proven otherwise. However there are numerous scientific hypotheses for excess deaths but again you will just reject the sources. Long term effects of Covid, lack of diagnostic testing for other diseases, an increase in heart disease, particularly in younger people, that began pre-Covid and spiked post-Covid and pre-vaccine, drug overdoses, suicide, weather related issues…
Do you have any evidence that vaccines are causing excess deaths, such as an age-adjusted study comparing excess death rates in vaccinated people vs. unvaccinated people?

Look, I don't know if the vaccine is the cause of excess mortality or not, but I know that excess mortality is great enough that a lot of highly placed people in a position to do something about it should be asking a lot more questions.

I imagine they are worried about the erosion of trust for some of these institutions if it comes out that the vax is the cause, but what they fail to realize is that by not asking and getting the truth out to people that erosion of trust isn't going anywhere.

What’s the excess mortality rate in the US? Higher than Sweden I believe? And only 69% fully vaxxed. Why do we have fewer vaxxed and more excess mortality? The reality is there is no global pattern of higher excess deaths associated with vaccines. You will reject the source but what the heck https://healthfeedback.org/claimrev...s-mortality-contrary-to-alex-berensons-claim/

Do I have “evidence the vaccines aren’t causing it?” That’s not how science works. You can’t prove a negative, and you don’t assume a causal relationship unless proven otherwise. However there are numerous scientific hypotheses for excess deaths but again you will just reject the sources. Long term effects of Covid, lack of diagnostic testing for other diseases, an increase in heart disease, particularly in younger people, that began pre-Covid and spiked post-Covid and pre-vaccine, drug overdoses, suicide, weather related issues…

You have no proof the vaccines are not behind the excess deaths. Any more than I have proof they are.

You insist your position is based on science.

We do have nations paying vaccine injuries and a massive number of reports in worldwide systems showing suspected vaccine injuries and deaths far superseding any prior vaccine by thousand fold numbers. And a US Government complicit in not investigating them.

Do you have any evidence that vaccines are causing excess deaths, such as an age-adjusted study comparing excess death rates in vaccinated people vs. unvaccinated people?

See my prior post and above. Prove just the numbers in VAERS are not due to the vaccines. Proof. Not your typical conjecture.

1681870339583.png

You cannot.

The same proof you demand, you cannot provide.

Last edited:
Look, I don't know if the vaccine is the cause of excess mortality or not, but I know that excess mortality is great enough that a lot of highly placed people in a position to do something about it should be asking a lot more questions.

Have said this to OFTB no fewer than a couple dozen times.

She, Floggy and the rest are fine with no answers. If more people demanded those answers, we might get somewhere.

I imagine they are worried about the erosion of trust for some of these institutions if it comes out that the vax is the cause

I would say the trust is lost for most of those organizations already. Yes, it could get worse, but at this point would worse matter?

, but what they fail to realize is that by not asking and getting the truth out to people that erosion of trust isn't going anywhere.

Spot on. We should be investigating VAERS deaths. We are not. Why are autopsies not being performed on suspected vaccine victims? Why is there no formal world-wide study into the alarming rise in athlete deaths, as an example?

Lots of questions. Far many more blinders being worn.

Bingo.

vaccine pay for play​

bribing your way to compliance for fun and profit​

there sure are a lot of evergreen memes around lately…

so, here’s a deeply unsurprising little piece of evidence:

pro tip:

there is a name for when the government pays the insurers to pay to docs to push a product.

it is not “evidence based medicine.”

one might even ask some pointy questions about “informed consent.”

and this was A LOT of payment.

stop and do a little math here. (source)

so let’s call it 2,000 patients to be conservative.

this gets pretty juicy pretty fast and the incentives got cranked up hard starting sept 2021.

let’s say you had the US avg on sept 1, 2021 of 62% w/ 1 or more doses.

0.62 X 2000 X $100 = $124,000

now let’s say you tracked US average from 9/1/21 to 12/31/21 and got to 74%

that’s another 16% of your practice so

0.16 X 2000 X 200 = $64,000

and if you manage to eke out one extra percentage point to hit 75% vaxxed,

0.17 X 2000 X 250 = $85,000

so those incremental 20 jabs are worth over $1000 each to you. that’s quite the temptation…

maybe not all your patients are anthem medicaid etc, but anyone want to bet that similar spiffs were not on offer all over the medicare/medicaid and private insurance spaces?

you know what would be REALLY fun to look at?

vaccination rates in medical practices by insurance type. find the ones with “incentive payments” and ones without and see how it affected care.
https://substackcdn.com/image/fetch...eb1-6f36-48ab-aa11-4d97243ef3df_1024x1024.png
sorry to say it, but doctors are not magic. they are just humans too and you can buy A LOT of ethics for a $209,000 payment in one year in tough times for super easy work.

is a doctor like that going to push vaccines?

you bet.

and will they be looking hard for reasons not to?

probably not.

this is a gross misalignment of incentives and conflict of interest.

doctors should NOT be paid per prescription to dispense drugs, not by insurers (likely getting federal gravy), drug companies, or anyone.

this is the most anti-patient, anti-informed consent practice imaginable.

we really have gone off all the rails on kleptocracy here.

and it’s long past time for some VERY pointy questions about just who these regulators and government program administrators work for.

And now we interrupt for a special message from our sponsors. Pfizer