• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Covid Vaccine

Attacking someone's family, even in jest, shows your lack of debating skills, which surprises no one here, but should get you a vacation.
Uh, the granddaughter is hypothetical. And my family has been insulted many times here.

Only in your echo chamber.

“Just wait, stay tuned.”

You embody just why so many label Liberals as retarded. When facts are in front of your faces, you will lie steadfastly. When proven wrong on a topic, you will deny ever saying or supporting the incorrect stance.

Floggy: "There never any vaccine mandates."

Just a few of the innumerable things you've been wrong about that in the end (by waiting) we were proven right about:
  • You believed in 6 feet of social distance (failed)
  • You believed in masking (the latest, largest, and most significant studies - like Cochran - show they failed miserably)
  • You believed the virus did not originate in the WuFloo lab
  • You believed the lockdowns would work to stop the spread of Covid
  • You refused to believe in the power of natural immunity (it's superior to vaccinated immunity, now proven)
  • You believed the lockdowns wouldn't cause mass harm to mankind
  • You believed the vaccines were 92% effective
  • You believed Covid was 4, 6, 8x more deadly than the flu
  • You believed Covid was deadly for all age groups
  • You believed if you got the clot shot you wouldn't get Covid again
  • You believed if you got the clot shot you wouldn't spread Covid
  • You believed if you got the clot shot, you couldn't be hospitalized
  • You believed if you got the clot shot, you couldn't die
  • You believed there was a pandemic of the unvaccinated
I could go on. We were right about every point. And the list continues to grow. Just wait for more

200w.webp

Denial ain’t just a River in Egypt. Of course age is a factor, immunity declines with age.

You win the Captain Obvious report for that stellar post. Good Lord we all be edumacated now! Immunity declines with age. Holy **** folks. Were you aware that bones become more brittle with age, and skin wrinkles?? Stick around for more in depth, eye opening, mensa-level knowledge bombs from Shortbus!

Just because people age and become generally more frail does not mean they absolutely need the clot shots, per the medically degreed Zona's post. We are talking about the flu. While recommended for the elderly, not all elderly do get the flu shots as well.

Speaking of denial, someone obviously still believes Covid is the bubonic plague. Speaking of idiocy.

And your view is that your ugly granddaughter should need to prove her gender before entering a public restroom. Careful what you wish for, Tim.

You're damn right I want a future with restroom rights determined by biological, birth gender. As the vast majority does. As those with common sense and logic do.

I know you folks who believe in 64 genders, men can get pregnant, and men can menstruate disagree.

You embody just why so many label Liberals as retarded. When facts are in front of your faces, you will lie steadfastly. When proven wrong on a topic, you will deny ever saying or supporting the incorrect stance.

Floggy: "There never any vaccine mandates."

Just a few of the innumerable things you've been wrong about that in the end (by waiting) we were proven right about:
  • You believed in 6 feet of social distance (failed)
  • You believed in masking (the latest, largest, and most significant studies - like Cochran - show they failed miserably)
  • You believed the virus did not originate in the WuFloo lab
  • You believed the lockdowns would work to stop the spread of Covid
  • You refused to believe in the power of natural immunity (it's superior to vaccinated immunity, now proven)
  • You believed the lockdowns wouldn't cause mass harm to mankind
  • You believed the vaccines were 92% effective
  • You believed Covid was 4, 6, 8x more deadly than the flu
  • You believed Covid was deadly for all age groups
  • You believed if you got the clot shot you wouldn't get Covid again
  • You believed if you got the clot shot you wouldn't spread Covid
  • You believed if you got the clot shot, you couldn't be hospitalized
  • You believed if you got the clot shot, you couldn't die
  • You believed there was a pandemic of the unvaccinated
I could go on. We were right about every point. And the list continues to grow. Just wait for more

200w.webp
Oh, you can go on (and on and on) that’s for sure. You’re operating in your reality.

You win the Captain Obvious report for that stellar post. Good Lord we all be edumacated now! Immunity declines with age. Holy **** folks. Were you aware that bones become more brittle with age, and skin wrinkles?? Stick around for more in depth, eye opening, mensa-level knowledge bombs from Shortbus!

Just because people age and become generally more frail does not mean they absolutely need the clot shots, per the medically degreed Zona's post. We are talking about the flu. While recommended for the elderly, not all elderly do get the flu shots as well.

Speaking of denial, someone obviously still believes Covid is the bubonic plague. Speaking of idiocy.
Absolutely need? That’s not what he said. He said age isn’t a factor absent of comorbidity. It absolutely is. The vaccine was recommended for everyone in the approved age groups. FACT. Again, you’re operating in your own reality.

You're damn right I want a future with restroom rights determined by biological, birth gender. As the vast majority does. As those with common sense and logic do.

No. You said post op trannies should use restrooms that correspond with their post op genitals.

You refuse to explain the logistics around how these “restroom rights” would be protected. Please do explain.

Uh, the granddaughter is hypothetical.
Surprisingly, that's the way I read it. However, in the past you have said rotten things about others family members. Namely, Tim's.
And my family has been insulted many times here.
I can't recall that happening. Can you post the quotes of those times your family was insulted? Insults to member's family should be off limits here.

I can't recall that happening. Can you post the quotes of those times your family was insulted? Insults to member's family should be off limits here.
Floggy in his basement, jerking off to Dylan Mulvaney ads and desperately rooting on the next variant.

Floggy Mom: "Floggy, why's the basement door locked?"
Floggy: "Damn it, mom, I'm working!"

Steeltime:
Floggy in his basement, jerking off to Dylan Mulvaney ads and desperately rooting on the next variant.

Uhhh, Floggy, that's not an insult of your family, you imbecile; it's an insult of YOU.

Good God, the fact I have to explain that is almost painful but it does show just how irredeemably dumb you are.

Last edited:
Uhhh, Floggy, that's not an insult of your family, you imbecile; it's an insult of YOU.

Good God, the fact I have to explain that is almost painful but it does show just how irredeemably dumb you are.
iu

Plus it's a little known fact that he was born in a government lab and raised by the CDC.

We don't know for sure, but we just call him The Flog.

@Troglodyte I don't see the insult to your mother.

Uh, the granddaughter is hypothetical. And my family has been insulted many times here.
Regardless. Family jokes and mom basement jokes are outdated insults. Surely y’alls can do better right?

I’ve heard better insults in a retirement home before the mandatory 9am prune juice consumption.

Oh, you can go on (and on and on) that’s for sure. You’re operating in your reality.

Those things I listed didn't happen?

LMAO. You've been busted for 3 years and won't own up to it. Everything listed there...happened.

"There were no vaccine mandates!" /Shortbus

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

The vaccine was recommended for everyone in the approved age groups.

Why?

200w.webp

As has been pointed out repeatedly, and through study....the vaccines are on the backend of the risk/reward ration for infants, toddlers, children, teens, and generally those 25 or so and below. The risk reward ratio isn't even that good for those approaching and inside middle age.

For the elderly? Sure. Make the choice.

Just because they were recommended absolutely, definitively does not equate to being needed.

Bubonic plague! Run, hide!

No. You said post op trannies should use restrooms that correspond with their post op genitals.

That's a different discussion. You said my granddaughter (if and when I have one) should have to prove her gender to use the right restroom.

You refuse to explain the logistics around how these “restroom rights” would be protected. Please do explain.

The logistics are easy. If you have a dick, you go to the mens room. Naturally born with one, surgically grafted with one.

I have no problem with a tranny who's gotten the genitals appended using the restroom where all of the other dicks go.

You have a dick like Lia Thomas and you wanna swing it in the face of female swimmers? (which he did). Hard stop.

Last edited:
Reactions: MTC
Flog does not consider losing your career and source of income a mandate.

Flog might try to use a dictionary.

mandate

măn′dāt″

noun​

1. An authoritative command or instruction.

Reactions: JMM
Flog does not consider losing your career and source of income a mandate.
I'll never, ******* ever, forget how the extremism demonstrated by a few here kept my family and my Mom from saying goodbye to my Stepdad. I do my best to apply my shields, which is humor, usually tasteless, to deflect my utter inner rage....

I'll never, ******* ever, forget how the extremism demonstrated by a few here kept my family and my Mom from saying goodbye to my Stepdad. I do my best to apply my shields, which is humor, usually tasteless, to deflect my utter inner rage....
You’re a good guy JMM.
I give you a hard time in other parts of this forum in a friendly gesture.

Your humor is far from tasteless.

The extremism here has made a lot of us re think the way we see things.

I have my walls put up here too.

Reactions: JMM